Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Communist Thoughts posted:

So if you don't get immunity and we can't make a vaccine what then?
I guess hope we get real good at treating it?

Theoretically the virus can be eliminated by isolating everyone who has it such that it dies out inside of every current carrier without ever spreading to anyone else, but the problem is how to accomplish that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Every once and awhile I like to check in on their news and it never fails to disappoint

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

Trapped in C-SPAM. Posting for a year with my posting pals.

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

gradenko_2000 posted:

Theoretically the virus can be eliminated by isolating everyone who has it such that it dies out inside of every current carrier without ever spreading to anyone else, but the problem is how to accomplish that

Guns?

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
social distancing is the bare minimum you fuckers. just because you're 6.1 feet away from someone and not bumping in to people in the checkout line Does Not mean you're safe. stay the gently caress inside.

decimate feet binches. deal with itm

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
if everybody had a 6 foot vertical we could just jump over eachother to be safe

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

got any sevens posted:

if it kills 2% and you can get reinfected a month later, we're literally going to have to quarantine for a year

if it causes permanent lung damage, increased mortality if you have lung damage, and a v short period of immunity after recovery, well uh

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.

got any sevens posted:

if it kills 2% and you can get reinfected a month later, we're literally going to have to quarantine for a year

We're just going to go back to work and lots of people will die

FUCK COREY PERRY
Apr 19, 2008

some good fuckin cats in this thread i tell ya

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Homeless Friend posted:

lmebo

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Homeless Friend posted:

What are you jumping over 0 inch tall people? you need a 12 foot vertical at least!

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
posterizing people in the walmart checkout lane in the name of social distancing

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

a_pineapple
Dec 23, 2005

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

FUCK COREY PERRY
Apr 19, 2008

queue a million spirit animal posts on twitter

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

is the essential worker one just a coffin?

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

hahahahaha

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

is the essential worker one just a coffin?

6 Ghanaian Kens sold separately.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

moist turtleneck posted:

How the gently caress has trump not got the Roni yet this is bullshit how the gently caress can people believe in a God that doesn't Smite the poo poo out of him first

have you considered maybe you’re the one who is wrong? that the world is not fair and nice, but instead that it is assholes and me-first rich jerks who get to be president of the world, and they will always survive The Covid, because maybe the universe, or nature, likes assholes?

just a thought

Reverend Dr
Feb 9, 2005

Thanks Reverend

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

have you considered maybe you’re the one who is wrong? that the world is not fair and nice, but instead that it is assholes and me-first rich jerks who get to be president of the world, and they will always survive The Covid, because maybe the universe, or nature, likes assholes?

just a thought

I'm convinced that this universe is just some sort of battery for a machine that runs on suffering and oppression, occam's razor and all that jazz.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

got any sevens posted:

what is the point of that mask lol

blowin

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

demon cracker nation

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

i see it not even cover her 82-year-old nose and I die

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

gradenko_2000 posted:

But then animals can also apparently transmit the virus between themselves and potentially humans, so that isn't a solution either.

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/LyanneMelendez/status/1251617472777719808

The rapture has started

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

Bazaar!

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

Trixie Hardcore posted:

I want to make it clear I’m not calling out any specific goon cats. I’m not trying to fat shame your cats. Also you should be feeding wet instead of dry, it’s healthier but I’m not here to judge, you want a cat with kidney disease, that’s not illegal.

Lol idk we're feeding them the wet/dry combo recommended by the exclusively cat vet right down to the overpriced dry food, ianav

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

a helpful bear posted:

Button guy needs to hop on the Fauci train but also make some #FireFauci buttons to get maximum coverage

who the gently caress would buy pro-fauci buttons

Jerk Tannon
Aug 15, 2001

Thanks, I hate it.

Bar Ran Dun
Jan 22, 2006

2DCAT posted:

Every once and awhile I like to check in on their news and it never fails to disappoint
/
my parents live near the villages. they have been isolating for a few weeks now. everything everyone thinks is happening is happening. it’s going to be horror show shortly.

Burn Zone
May 22, 2004

does anybody have the picture like this m of the bus seating that shows where a covid patient sat and where everyone else who got infected sat

BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

I have strong erections for Israel.
Strong, pathetic erections.

empty whippet box posted:

who the gently caress would buy pro-fauci buttons

i've got some bad news for you about liberals...

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

what a snitch

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

eric ciaramella posted:

social distancing is the bare minimum you fuckers. just because you're 6.1 feet away from someone and not bumping in to people in the checkout line Does Not mean you're safe. stay the gently caress inside.

decimate feet binches. deal with itm

decimate feet. so, like... cut off one toe?

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

Homeless Friend posted:

got some new jays with stimulus money, brb gonna try this out

edit: nope

Trumps Baby Hands has issued a correction as of 04:20 on Apr 19, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MorrisBae
Jan 18, 2020

by Athanatos

Burn Zone posted:

does anybody have the picture like this m of the bus seating that shows where a covid patient sat and where everyone else who got infected sat