Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
LOL it's a cemetery. Of course there's dead people in garbage bags outside on the street. You dummies. You rubes.

e: enjoy this CVS receipt of how astroturfed the protests are

https://twitter.com/FrederickHCI/status/1251873897601019904?s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zotix
Aug 14, 2011

friendly 2 da void posted:

the testing situation in louisiana is a loving joke, full coverup mode

Is the dark red line testing?

I guess that's the 7 day average. But where is the testing metrics to compare with the new cases?

Zotix has issued a correction as of 17:38 on Apr 19, 2020

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

https://twitter.com/sannewman/status/1251646491283935232?s=21

so basically you don’t want to get on the ventilator anyway? probably better to go before that ?

sounds like fake news, im going to go to the grocery store and call everyone wearing a mask a pussy while i try to find some tylenol to treat my fever

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

LOL it's a cemetery. Of course there's dead people in garbage bags outside on the street. You dummies. You rubes.

I know when I go play pokemon go at my local cemetery, sometimes the bodies are piled ten high lol that's just normal right? totally normal. reopen my loving disney world in time for my vacation I have be our guest reservations!!!!!

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Whom amongst us hasn't had to climb over a few piles of corpses sealed for freshness with Ziploc Grip-Lock Technology in order to visit Nana's grave?

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

just lol if you don't bring your rock climbing gear to scale the bodies

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

kids are excited because school got cancelled because of a corpse day, spent all morning building corpse forts and having corpseball fights

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

a.lo posted:

that’s where the dead go

just throw me in the trash

rump buttman
Feb 14, 2018

I just wish I had time for one more bowl of chili

Spoondick posted:

kids are excited because school got cancelled because of a corpse day, spent all morning building corpse forts and having corpseball fights

:911:

eighty-four merc
Dec 22, 2010

In 2020, we're going to make the end of Fight Club real.

Mokelumne Trekka posted:

Do we have numbers of participants in these death cult protests? Are we talking 1,000s or 10,000s?

i went to the Vegas one yesterday (parked across the parking lot away from everyone and just kind of watched from my truck). i wasn't there at the nominal start time, arrived approx an hour after it started. i saw peak 30 people there at any given time. livestream of earlier in the event looked like it could have been up to 200 people when you count the procession of pickup trucks

when i was there, it was about 5 groups of 4-6 people. you had the midlife crisis motorcyclists and their large wives, the guys wearing their fred perry polo shirts, one cool guy in an empty chest rig / plate carrier because lol government property

incredibly low energy and sad honestly

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

this doctor says (in Spanish) that another possible symptom of covid is just nose bleeding

https://twitter.com/drnicolasaguayo/status/1251652798414020608?s=21

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

I like that I've been lazily bobbing around in the metaphorical oh poo poo ocean this past week, getting day drunk and enjoying the sun, but on the occasions I look down into the water I am horrified into a coma.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

https://twitter.com/theeconomist/status/1251827894340464641?s=21

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

this doctor says (in Spanish) that another possible symptom of covid is just nose bleeding

Eh, even if it is, there's like 10 other things which people present with at 1000x the rate as nosebleeds.

The whole anosmia thing is loving wild.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

To the great surprise of absolutely nobody in this thread.

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

yeah like I'm going to trust the Economist for medical advice

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

i never developed any nasal congestion but for 3 days before the fever started i noticed some blood in my boogers

rump buttman
Feb 14, 2018

I just wish I had time for one more bowl of chili

fosborb posted:

yeah like I'm going to trust the Economist for advice

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

ghost in the shell, but somehow much worse
College Slice
I've decided to not worry anymore. If my parents and husband die, then I can just gently caress off from this life and move to like Maine or something and do whatever I want. If I die, well, that honestly solves all of my problems. It's a win-win!

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Mokelumne Trekka posted:

Do we have numbers of participants in these death cult protests? Are we talking 1,000s or 10,000s?

10s

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
heh, Quacks. ill stick to fish tank cleaner promoted by the president and cigarettes, thank you very much

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

nikosoft posted:

I've decided to not worry anymore. If my parents and husband die, then I can just gently caress off from this life and move to like Maine or something and do whatever I want. If I die, well, that honestly solves all of my problems. It's a win-win!

seems like the healthiest response tbh

I’ve been in a hell of my own making these past weeks, I couldn’t focus on binging on video games, can’t read anything unrelated to this, every movie I’ve tried to watch I’m all “WHY ARE THEY KISSING ON THE STREET, SOCIAL DISTANCING!!!1!”, if I buy food it’s a nightmare bringing it into the house

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

the depressing thing about this is how many comments in that sub are "the russians are doing it" and then others go "the russians are pretty bad but the chinese scare me more!"

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china

Sir Tonk posted:

i dunno, perhaps labour sabotaging corbyn so bojo could be pm instead is a factor

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Mokelumne Trekka posted:

50 at the most and that's me being generous

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

gonna be cool when the second wave kills 10x as many as the first and makes it way harder to reopen the second time

eighty-four merc
Dec 22, 2010

In 2020, we're going to make the end of Fight Club real.

lol gently caress me i've been having some random minor nose bleeds and bloody snot for a day or two now

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

nikosoft posted:

this is literally my game plan and if they don't and I do well I hope they like sorting out the farm :lol:

no but really I have a will and directions for care of the farm pinned to the wall just in case I die or whatever that way I know the critters are taken care of and then I don't care. whatever. I'm dead. off to new adventures in the next life and all that. That's all I want.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/MorningConsult/status/1251915965484404738

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

If the changes are voted into law this week, Congress would have approved more than $700 billion in emergency assistance for small businesses alone in just a month.

How much is mfa

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

quacks here are saying it too.

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

lmao

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

euphronius posted:

If the changes are voted into law this week, Congress would have approved more than $700 billion in emergency assistance for small businesses alone in just a month.

How much is mfa

something like 3 trillion a year, or 250 billion a month.

AppleNippleBOB
May 13, 2007

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

This is what I imagine every American C-Spam friend is like right now:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLcNStHTDjM&t=16s

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

fosborb posted:

yeah like I'm going to trust the Economist

Grimdude
Sep 25, 2006

It was a shame how he carried on

Bulgakov posted:

lol i wonder how much fuckery is gonna be caused from the baseline itself by stress induced conditions overall

sure would be cool to have a competent government and comprehensive available testing and free medical care and :waycool:

I actually started getting an awful rash on my back just under a week ago. It's in like the middle-left of my back. Started one day as just having one itchy spot then after a couple days of itching it like crazy (duh) I checked in a mirror and it looks like just a couple steps under shingles. Now it's a stingy/itchy/painful blotch on my back and I'm applying lotion like every 2 hours to stop me from just grinding my back against a tree and making it way worse.

So it was interesting seeing this post just now. I'm pretty sure mine is just stress and not COVID related though. I'm still being forced to work a completely non-essential job while being short-staffed by half, I'm moving soon (I'm moving because my ceiling has leaked a ton every time it's rained during my entire lease, and it's raining a lot currently), and I've just been unhappy for the last several months anyway.

Here's hoping it goes away in a few days! Not the stress of course, just the rash/hives or whatever.

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

It’s good to know the UK is just as dumb as we are at least. Smooth brain buddies :laffo:

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

Hello I am a doctor and also advise doing butt stuff

Bund
Mar 2, 2007

you are getting very hungry

will my normal aural-anal oil work, or is there a special one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author