Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

MadJackal posted:

Hello I am a doctor and also advise doing butt stuff

what butt stuff is the most medically useful doc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

thanks dad

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

fill me up with oils dude whatever who cares at this point

pigz
Jul 12, 2004

Nearly as overlooked as Joe Mauer

Please show this to trump. Please show this to trump. Quick hope hicks print this tweet out and send it direct.

Let's go let's go let's go._

Voters truly only care about one quality in today's politicians; Can they catch and survive this deadly disease? Back to you jim.

pigz has issued a correction as of 18:09 on Apr 19, 2020

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

tony hawk is so brave

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

old people love skate parks

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

i just squat my bare rear end over the service pit at jiffy lube and tell them to fill it up with 5w30 synthetic

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

tony hawk is so brave

he appreciated the hesitation

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe

Someone tweet this at Trump. He'll purposely catch it to make people like him.

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Pretty sure the picture on the right is photoshopped on top of how stupid a comparison this is given the square artifact you can see around the guys head

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Spoondick posted:

i just squat my bare rear end over the service pit at jiffy lube and tell them to fill it up with 5w30 synthetic

the fill up happens above ground. you drain off underneath, spooni. you're gonna have to do a handstand.

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

a.lo posted:

old people love skate parks

the skate park here was treated like a ms-13 safehouse until a needle exchange opened up

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

Has anyone informed President Trump of this? Just asking.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

the dnc is going to dominate boris johnson for president

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Admiral Ray posted:

reinstatement sends a pretty hilarious message, but if the crew of the boat are that pissed -- including the officers mess and chiefs mess -- then the Navy has no real choice but to reinstate. doesn't mean they will, but if the chiefs won't cooperate with the new CO then the boat won't be doing anything anytime soon.

Firing the entire chain of command of the pacific fleet would probably be the funniest option

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

a.lo posted:

lol americans don’t care how many die they just want to go to disney world again

lol actually true

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

Dr. VooDoo posted:

Pretty sure the picture on the right is photoshopped on top of how stupid a comparison this is given the square artifact you can see around the guys head

I'm pretty sure it's real and that skater is 10 feet tall

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

time for a haircut, was gonna shave it all but decided on getting a mohawk since nothing matters

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

https://twitter.com/sannewman/status/1251646491283935232?s=21

so basically you don’t want to get on the ventilator anyway? probably better to go before that ?

the problem with covid is if your in bad enough shape to require external assistance to breath, your body has already been starved long enough for oxygen for it to be a shitshow. most of the damage is reversible over time, except for the lung damage through scarring, which is very permanent. you'll be at diminished lung function until you die, and basically have a "stable" case of ipf which means your heart and kidneys will always be under extra stress from lower blood oxygen levels

covid isn't a death sentence, but it getting so bad you end up in icu it is. you start losing many years of ambulatory life the second you go into any icu lol

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003

a.lo posted:

the dnc is going to dominate boris johnson for president

Well he's to the left of Biden so that would be an improvement at least

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

hallebarrysoetoro posted:

the problem with covid is if your in bad enough shape to require external assistance to breath, your body has already been starved long enough for oxygen for it to be a shitshow. most of the damage is reversible over time, except for the lung damage through scarring, which is very permanent. you'll be at diminished lung function until you die, and basically have a "stable" case of ipf which means your heart and kidneys will always be under extra stress from lower blood oxygen levels

covid isn't a death sentence, but it getting so bad you end up in icu it is. you start losing many years of ambulatory life the second you go into any icu lol

yeah but i want a haircut

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I don’t like ambling anyway

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

oxsnard posted:

Well he's to the left of Biden so that would be an improvement at least

He even rides a bicycle and can’t drive for poo poo

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

MadJackal posted:

The covid doctor posting in the covid thread on vacation is a big goon energy and I support it

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

Most of it. All of it?

Use more lube than you think you need.

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003
the real cool thing is when it washes over rural areas, the # of people who are wholly kept afloat by the social safety net is going to make for some cool optics the next time the government does entitlement reform. going to be like 20% of working age americans on long term disability at this rate

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

MadJackal posted:

assman?

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

Flared bases, people. You don't want to go to the doctor because you had something stuck in your butt.

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

imagine going back like 20 years and telling people that conservatives would end up loving russia and defending skateparks as an inalienable expression of american freedom

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Grizzled Patriarch posted:

imagine going back like 20 years and telling people that conservatives would end up loving russia and defending skateparks as an inalienable expression of american freedom

imagine going back 20 years and telling people that bush would win

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/AFP/status/1251924558879297536?s=20

rump buttman
Feb 14, 2018

I just wish I had time for one more bowl of chili

20 years ago never existed

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Reminder that if you are orthodox it is dogmatically not possible to do the same rites without a priest, so you would be apostate

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

Reminder that if you are orthodox it is dogmatically not possible to do the same rites without a priest, so you would be apostate

thank you, i almost forgot

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon

good grift

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

sounds like they need an unorthodox solution

lmaopocalypse
Mar 16, 2020

Spoondick posted:

sounds like they need an unorthodox solution

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

MadJackal posted:

Most of it. All of it?

Use more lube than you think you need.

the worst part of my emed rotation was having a legit ww2 vet with SOB or whatever. he was still with it and was joking about how they beat the poo poo out of the germans at the bulge.

then his labwork came back and his iron was low. time for an fecal occult blood test

yep. i got to finger a ww2 vet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

MadJackal posted:

A watched a sweet little 88 year old grandma slowly drown to death watching Fox News.

She believed the Plaquenil would save her because the TV kept telling her so.

It's why they have the disclaimers on ads for cars that fly with unicorns driving into a volcano because if it's on TV with an authoritative voice people will believe it and potentially try to do it