Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

multijoe posted:

It's a funny one beause she's probably not entirely wrong on school shootings as a meme reproduced by media exposure, but also come the gently caress on think about this situation for like two seconds

like a good 1/4 of mcgriddle's dumbass takes typically involve her having a half thought that isn't entirely wrong and refusing to spend even a nanosecond more thinking on it before she hits send tweet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
hey do you think that mob guy who got killed a year ago was killed by the CIA/FBI instead of some random QAnon idiot? :tinfoil:

I'm bored.

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005
even mcardle is going "whoa whoa hold the phone we can't just re-open the economy and everything will be fine again"

Rhesus Pieces
Jun 27, 2005

Shipon posted:

even mcardle is going "whoa whoa hold the phone we can't just re-open the economy and everything will be fine again"

because her dad actually had the virus

pathologically selfish people like her have to experience things first hand to acknowledge their existence, otherwise she'd be first in line with piping-hot A Modest Proposal takes designed to turn our teeth into powder

Sephyr
Aug 28, 2012

Rhesus Pieces posted:

because her dad actually had the virus

pathologically selfish people like her have to experience things first hand to acknowledge their existence, otherwise she'd be first in line with piping-hot A Modest Proposal takes designed to turn our teeth into powder

It's the Megyn Kelly brand of social awareness. It's all fake liberal victimization until it applies to ME.

"Evil nanny state making people entitled! But my maternity license is sacred, buster!"

"Feminazis, am I right? But um, it's really sad how I'm being attacked by the bigots and chauvinists!""

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

stuffing editorialists into grenfell to teach them empathy

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Race Realists posted:

hey do you think that mob guy who got killed a year ago was killed by the CIA/FBI instead of some random QAnon idiot? :tinfoil:

I'm bored.

No Labels Compromise: Qanon is an op to catfish alienated paranoid white people into being useful assets or easy catches the same way they'd catfish alienated Muslim teens into being like "yeah, doing terror is cool, just let me pick up the monster condoms I'm going to use for the magnum bomb", stop the "active" threat they created, and take that as an easy positive headline in the war on terror, so the mob guy getting killed is either an allowed casualty or the work an easy mark they didn't quite get in time for it to make a nice story.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Everything in the world is a security state false flag op except for the security state itself, which is the work of an evil demon. I call this the Cartesian Compromise.

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

https://twitter.com/ella_mayo_lmao/status/1251590927120031744?s=19

Slanderer
May 6, 2007
Hmm

https://twitter.com/cushbomb/status/1251674806652723201?s=21

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

Someone explain that to me

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Matt brain no work

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
Why Communism Failed And Liberal Democracy Prospered

why is this showing up on my YouTube ads and is the Hoover Institution more or less ghoulish than the Heritage Foundation?:v:

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

lol Hoover institute. the president after whom Hoovervilles were named. real aspirational

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

big boi posted:

Mexican revolution

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

The hoover institute is the world leader in top studies

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
reaching dangerous levels of NotMad

https://twitter.com/chrisnoessel/status/1251392814333587457

STEMLord wants to protect his precious rulers

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

big boi posted:

Joe Biden had Virgil killed, and his general will soon have Matt killed

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
https://twitter.com/chrisnoessel/status/1251531303708618758

horseshoe theory is real :thunk:

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
https://twitter.com/RigoHC/status/1251726453525397505

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

Race Realists posted:

Why Communism Failed And Liberal Democracy Prospered

why is this showing up on my YouTube ads and is the Hoover Institution more or less ghoulish than the Heritage Foundation?:v:

it's because the algorithm has noticed your leftist browsing and is now trying to demoralize you.

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!

Race Realists posted:

Are you calling the Twitter user a STEMlord? Or just in general? Because the post seems to be in support of the image.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Yeah I agree with the red haired lady, but unironically DO think we should harvest the wealthy to consume both their wealth but also their precious bone marrow, for the rejuvenative properties and super-human strength it promises.

Locke Dunnegan
Apr 25, 2005

Respectable Bespectacled Receptacle

Bust Rodd posted:

Yeah I agree with the red haired lady, but unironically DO think we should harvest the wealthy to consume both their wealth but also their precious bone marrow, for the rejuvenative properties and super-human strength it promises.

Which is funny since even that is a pulling back from adrenochrome usage. Win/win!

Kunster
Dec 24, 2006

Race Realists posted:

There's a third tweet on that small thread she posted that's like "Oh yeah that sounds nuts right? Maybe don't openly speculate about mass murder for the sake of improving the economy then!" which argues against that, but twitter's image processing thing cuts that from the preview.

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

What am I missing here? You posted a tweet explaining (albeit unnecessarily) a screenshot of some other tweets. Who is not mad? Where is the horseshoe theory?

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Wrong thred

A Gnarlacious Bro fucked around with this message at 17:21 on Apr 19, 2020

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

Boywhiz88 posted:

Are you calling the Twitter user a STEMlord? Or just in general? Because the post seems to be in support of the image.

you sure? seemed like it was stock standard succdem whining about how mean Berniebros are

BornAPoorBlkChild fucked around with this message at 17:59 on Apr 19, 2020

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

big boi posted:

What am I missing here? You posted a tweet explaining (albeit unnecessarily) a screenshot of some other tweets. Who is not mad? Where is the horseshoe theory?

the one who posted the screenshot. said user then pivoted to a BothSides argument when people started dogpiling him

or i could just be an imbecile. hth

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Love2post my Twitter beefs looking for validation itt

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

T-man posted:

Love2post my Twitter beefs looking for validation itt

TwitterRando hole, but close enough!

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!

Race Realists posted:

the one who posted the screenshot. said user then pivoted to a BothSides argument when people started dogpiling him

or i could just be an imbecile. hth

Yeah, the tweeter is clearly sincere. They took the time to blur the @ so the person couldn’t be further dogpiled after they went private, and they call it a brilliant argument. The further tweets are to clarify for folks who don’t get the intent of the original string of tweets.

They explicitly state “open the economy now is a sociopathic statement.”

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
we should be liquidating all the billionaires anyway

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

The Muppets On PCP posted:

we should be liquidating all the billionaires anyway

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
The only time I saw Kiryu get horny was for the gamer girl at the Arcade that challenged him to Outrun.

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

Race Realists posted:

you sure? seemed like it was stock standard succdem whining about how mean Berniebros are

next time, before you share irrelevant twitter posts in the chapo thread, can you please make sure you understand what the twitter posts are saying

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

Boywhiz88 posted:

Yeah, the tweeter is clearly sincere. They took the time to blur the @ so the person couldn’t be further dogpiled after they went private, and they call it a brilliant argument. The further tweets are to clarify for folks who don’t get the intent of the original string of tweets.

They explicitly state “open the economy now is a sociopathic statement.”

hiding someone's name online is cowardice. talk poo poo, get hit.

Bust Rodd posted:

adrenochrome has to be harvested from children apparently. doesn't have the same kick when you harvest it from old people on death's door already

maybe their kids

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

Shipon posted:

adrenochrome has to be harvested from children apparently. doesn't have the same kick when you harvest it from old people on death's door already

maybe their kids

Yeah, we all like to talk about eating then, but realistically the only thing I can think of that rich people are really suitable for is fertilizer.

Odddzy
Oct 10, 2007
Once shot a man in Reno.

Shipon posted:

Sometimes I laugh when people mention Adrenochrome as this drug that really exists but then I remember watching an Ellen segment on TV and Cate Blanchett casually mentioned she was getting facial rejuvenation treatments with another celeb where they got some korean kid foreskin injected into their face because the most collagen you can get is there and its easier to import that stuff than get it locally.

Basically, I'm just saying that even though Adrenochrome doesn't exist, the celebs should stop making it harder to defend them. It's getting really hard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Odddzy posted:

Sometimes I laugh when people mention Adrenochrome as this drug that really exists but then I remember watching an Ellen segment on TV and Cate Blanchett casually mentioned she was getting facial rejuvenation treatments with another celeb where they got some korean kid foreskin injected into their face because the most collagen you can get is there and its easier to import that stuff than get it locally.

Basically, I'm just saying that even though Adrenochrome doesn't exist, the celebs should stop making it harder to defend them. It's getting really hard.

why would you be defending them anyway?