Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

InsertPotPun posted:

tlump could make all of these protests go away and keep all of these people safe with one tweet.

"I have declared thermonucumolar war on the rogue state the United States of America so that we can get back to making America great again! Lazy Demonrats didn't want this! But I pushed the button, many such buttons." And then he gets elected 2020.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

Ugato posted:

they don’t believe in any diety

that must be why they’re so mad about ice cream

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

FMguru posted:

Here is some MAGA slaphead showing off his deep thinking and emotional control skills during the Annapolis MD pro-virus demonstration.

https://twitter.com/Besusdfs/status/1251615493116526592

lmao ran into a motorcycle, sad!

DemoneeHo
Nov 9, 2017

Come on hee-ho, just give us 300 more macca

InsertPotPun posted:

tlump could make all of these protests go away and keep all of these people safe with one tweet.

he won't cause he wants "big" crowds to rally in his name. On some level, it's because he wants to maintain the idea that he's fighting for your freedoms, and the big mean democrats are to blame for your failing businesses and restrictions on eating in restaurants, etc.

But it's also because he loves people praising his name in public.

FMguru posted:

Here is some MAGA slaphead showing off his deep thinking and emotional control skills during the Annapolis MD pro-virus demonstration.

lol everyone else just walks away

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

DemoneeHo posted:

he won't cause he wants "big" crowds to rally in his name. On some level, it's because he wants to maintain the idea that he's fighting for your freedoms, and the big mean democrats are to blame for your failing businesses and restrictions on eating in restaurants, etc.

But it's also because he loves people praising his name in public.

lol everyone else just walks away

yeah, wtf... you gotta stay there for the next 30 minutes repeatedly calling the guy a dumbfuck until he takes a swing at someone and goes to jail for assault

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

InsertPotPun posted:

I wouldn't be so sure; it's been observed that Trump can get his followers to start doing stupid things but has much less success at making them stop. They just say that the globalists made him say that and keep on doing it.

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug

Ghost Leviathan posted:

I wouldn't be so sure; it's been observed that Trump can get his followers to start doing stupid things but has much less success at making them stop. They just say that the globalists made him say that and keep on doing it.

When has Trump ever tried to make his followers stop doing something? Literally everything he says or does is to make himself look better, and going against his mob's mentality wouldn't accomplish that.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

cumshitter posted:

your cowroker definitely believes in angels and demons

BiggerBoat should print off your post history and make him read it while recording it

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Stoatbringer posted:

I knew a couple who met at a happy-clappy church and decided to get married. They had planned to remain celibate until marriage, in line with their stricy beliefs. But after a while got horny and decided that hey it must be fine with God after all, otherwise why would He allow us to have these feelings for each other?

This is why we got kicked out of the Garden

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

cumshitter posted:

your cowroker definitely believes in angels and demons

It's loving ALL he believes in. He seems to think these lives we're all trying to live and enjoy are just a dress rehearsal for our REAL lives.

Which, naturally, we won't get to enjoy or experience until we are dead. How did religions manage to convince so many people of this? That our current lives aren't worth having fun with and we should suppress all joy, hand these people money and acquiesce to their laws until we die and that's when the real fun starts?

Then the people that believe this poo poo and preach it somehow see the embodiment of their teachings in a foul, ugly goblin like DJT?

Fuzzy McDoom
Oct 9, 2007

-MORE MONEY FOR US

-FUCK...YOU KNOW, THE THING

FMguru posted:

lol i saw this earlier but i was confused about who the morons are. Was the guy in the SUV a protestor? I assumed the chuds were on the sidewalk and they provoked a normie into doing dumb poo poo.

Fuzzy McDoom
Oct 9, 2007

-MORE MONEY FOR US

-FUCK...YOU KNOW, THE THING

anyways, here is some content

https://twitter.com/TrueAnonPod/status/1251921825434488834?s=20

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

BiggerBoat posted:

It's loving ALL he believes in. He seems to think these lives we're all trying to live and enjoy are just a dress rehearsal for our REAL lives.

Which, naturally, we won't get to enjoy or experience until we are dead. How did religions manage to convince so many people of this? That our current lives aren't worth having fun with and we should suppress all joy, hand these people money and acquiesce to their laws until we die and that's when the real fun starts?

Then the people that believe this poo poo and preach it somehow see the embodiment of their teachings in a foul, ugly goblin like DJT?

your coworker sounds like a christian scientist

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug

BiggerBoat posted:

It's comforting for them because it doesn't matter if this life is lovely or if they're an rear end in a top hat in it, because NEXT TIME everything will be better! It alleviates responsibility while also making a lovely life feel not so lovely.

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

Fuzzy McDoom posted:

lol i saw this earlier but i was confused about who the morons are. Was the guy in the SUV a protestor? I assumed the chuds were on the sidewalk and they provoked a normie into doing dumb poo poo.

my theory is camera crew was filming one or two dudes and the guy in the car lays on the horn to be a dick so beanie guy runs over to shut him up

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

BiggerBoat posted:

that poo poo is really sick

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

People have a tendency to expect the future to be like the past and will ignore clear warning signs if they suggest too radical of a departure from what a person has lived through up to that point. It’s visible in really mundane poo poo like old people assuming young people are lazy or entitled if they are in debt or unable to get decent jobs, since when boomers were young, they didn’t have those problems.

There's also Compartmentalized Thinking

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compartmentalization_(psychology)

Example: Obama's war is bad. Bush's war is good. Even if they are the same war.

Also The Only Moral Abortion is My Abortion.

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
I think the whole study on authoritarians from Altemeyer etc., especially compartmentalized thinking, is just a flowery academic way of saying they're amazingly loving stupid and gullible

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
https://twitter.com/WagsPhoto/status/1251578622151929856

this thread's gunna be lit in 1-2 weeks

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

does eating Chili make you immune to the virus?

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

uber_stoat posted:

we're gonna find out, shame the sample size is too small to determine if the presence of beans is a complicating factor

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

uber_stoat posted:

don't be ridiculous, u only get immunity from the new infowars fish oil pills (made from fish treated with chloroquine)

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

i'm gonna feel bad for alex jones' ex-wife in like a week i think

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

https://twitter.com/flangy/status/1252084886065655808?s=21

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

that must be why they’re so mad about ice cream

Servants of the Emperor of ice cream.

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

:yotj:

but how does one die 'peacefully' from corona? i know the newspapers can't outright say he died a miserable, painful, agonizing death, but your lungs are supposed to fill up with fluid. that's...not peaceful

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

Mr Interweb posted:

but how does one die 'peacefully' from corona? i know the newspapers can't outright say he died a miserable, painful, agonizing death, but your lungs are supposed to fill up with fluid. that's...not peaceful

they finally found something to shut him the gently caress up

opposable thumbs.db
Jan 7, 2008
It's hard to say that it's wrong that my life revolves around my dog when she is cuter and more interesting than me
Pillbug
Probably not good to have your "family by [your] side" when dying of corona

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
https://twitter.com/yeah_good_okay/status/1252091700006305795?s=09

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Mr Interweb posted:

You basically drown, they put that in there for the living.

LimburgLimbo
Feb 10, 2008

If they didn't have his age in the obit I would think that this was parody because it hits all the right notes so well; everything capitalized, "asking for a friend", "prove me wrong", claiming he's brave for asking, etc.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Alex Jones Before and After COVID-19 infection

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Mr Interweb posted:

If no one saw or heard them struggling, then they died peacefully.

Charlz Guybon
Nov 16, 2010

Mr Interweb posted:

Aren't most people in an induced coma on a ventilator when they die?

Charlz Guybon has issued a correction as of 12:28 on Apr 20, 2020

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
"Prove me wrong" - quote from man who was proved wrong.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

:corona:
:killing:
:sickos:

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Only FrogTec can cure corvid19

Brain Curry