Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

eighty-four merc
Dec 22, 2010

In 2020, we're going to make the end of Fight Club real.

actionjackson posted:

I don't give a poo poo about trucks, but I checked a nearby dealer and there are new F-150s starting just under 30k.

https://www.rosevillemidwayford.com/VehicleSearchResults?search=new&make=Ford&model=F-150&year=2020&sort=salePrice%7Casc

chuds don't drive bean-can base-trim fleet trucks lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

the WHO also said there was no way for this poo poo to spread between humans in January so most people don't give a poo poo what they say anymore.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

poo poo POST MALONE posted:

the WHO also said there was no way for this poo poo to spread between humans in January so most people don't give a poo poo what they say anymore.

The WHO was more worried about hurting feelings for all the countries involved whether it was China or Netherlands.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

https://twitter.com/natalie_allison/status/1252277972901527555

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

i dont care who dies, i need to get my halloween stuff!

Rynn
Jul 23, 2003

etalian posted:

Imagine what the attacks will be like in the GE against Sleepy Joe Biden.

He's going to murder him on live TV multiple times. You've seen how pissed Joe got at the guy who accused him of wanting to take his guns. Joe will go full "gently caress it" grandpa mode at a debate and have a stroke after ranting incoherently at Trump's trolling.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

I am seriously going to have a fit if halloween is cancelled

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

Rynn posted:

He's going to murder him on live TV multiple times. You've seen how pissed Joe got at the guy who accused him of wanting to take his guns. Joe will go full "gently caress it" grandpa mode at a debate and have a stroke after ranting incoherently at Trump's trolling.

the only way out of hellworld is one or both of them getting the roni, and even then it's diceroll odds

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

snoo posted:

crush car culture

car crush culture

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

good news! the hospital will have free refills on your ice chips

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster
well, when I say free...........

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

I haven't really checked the numbers in a few days - we're still in the upswing right?

BardoTheConsumer
Apr 6, 2017

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Rynn posted:

Realtalk in a post Bernie world this is probably the only chance we have, since Americans apparently confuse 'shouting loudly' with strength and/or wit.

Rynn
Jul 23, 2003

a.lo posted:

I am seriously going to have a fit if halloween is cancelled

How else am I supposed to get rid of these old pennies and Chick Tracts?

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
:justflu:
Quick reminder that the Hawaiian shirts that the guys with guns are rocking is a white supremacists thing

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

fosborb posted:

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

crash car culture

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

B-Rock452 posted:

Quick reminder that the Hawaiian shirts that the guys with guns are rocking is a white supremacists thing

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

fosborb posted:

ICE CHIP .............................. $44.00 EA, 247 @ $10,868.00

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Good soup! posted:

crash car culture

gently caress you

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Saw my first hunter camo face mask today!

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

why are they wearing masks

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

This looks like where the local Sunrise protests were held in December. They didn't get any coverage at all.

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

Knight posted:

Me: long-term strategist, waiting patiently with my Outback punch card until the global pandemic ends, soon to be enjoying my delicious free blooming onion
You: an idiot, contracting coronavirus while protesting to get your free blooming onion now, dies in mockery

real simple stuff folks

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo
GIVE ME BACK MY FREEDOM TO EAT OLIVE GARDEN ENDLESS PASTA WITH MY WIFE AND 3 VERY HYPERACTIVE SMALL CHILDREN THAT I ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT BE WATCHING BUT WILL SCREAM AT EVERY 10 MINUTES! GIVE ME BACK MY AUTHORITY TO CHASTISE THE STAFF FOR NOT GIVING ME WHAT I WANT WHEN I SPECIFICALLY STATED I WANTED THE OPPOSITE! GIVE ME BACK MY CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT TO GET BELLIGERENTLY DRUNK ON MANHATTANS BECAUSE I SAW THAT ONE CHICK DRINK THEM ON THAT ONE SHOW! THIS IS AMERICA PEOPLE DIED SO I COULD HAVE A WINDOW SEAL BUT NOT THIS ONE BECAUSE THERE'S A DRAFT

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

Don't be Hasty!

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

destroy car culture . . . so i can have empty roads to drive around on

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

B-Rock452 posted:

Cool just what I wanted, another reason to dance on chud graves. Keep protesting assholes!

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I loved Detroiters and this owns

tiberion02
Mar 26, 2007

People tend to make the common mistake of believing that a situation will last forever.

Sir Tonk posted:

how is there a CO2 shortage, its like in the air

Like just walk outside from the bottling plant close your eyes and breath Haha

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

I haven't really checked the numbers in a few days - we're still in the upswing right?

The numbers are extremely unreliable, especially since we aren't counting outside-of-hospital deaths.

Plus every weekend we hit a big old reset button where the people counting corpses just don't work or something and the numbers are drastically reduced for Saturday/Sunday and everyone claims we have beaten the virus.

We will know if our incomplete trash numbers are still trending upwards today or tomorrow. We were around 2,500 - 2,600 dead a day before the regularly scheduled weekend dip caused everyone to declare victory again.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

a very good covid update video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRfwZcLeOm4

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

limaCAT posted:

Cuba had one sixth of the population of Sweden

Sweeden has 1300+ dead and they think there is some serious undercounting because a huge chunk of the deaths are happening in old people homes which aren't testing

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Bearjew posted:

why are they wearing masks

so the liberal cops and antifa cant identify them

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

You could literally use any CO2 at all from anywhere.

It's REQUIRED to be from oil refining as a handout to oil companies.

Because America is incredibly dumb and insanely evil.
....WHAT?

WarEternal
Dec 26, 2010

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

more GREAT news! Better live it up now, this country is hosed

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

nodding along in agreement with posts about how silly people are to be hoarding bottled water, and then two months later

Quetzadilla
Jun 6, 2005

A PARTICULARLY GHOULISH SHITPOSTER FOR NEOLIBERLISM AND THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

So, uh, I agree that the Reopen protests are Bad but this might not set a great precedent
https://twitter.com/donie/status/1252220943314927616?s=20

I am shocked, SHOCKED, that it turns out it's a bad idea to communicate via three walled gardens that are run by tech reptiles for the express purpose of monetizing our private data and pushing whatever agenda they want and are not subject to the first amendment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

B-Rock452 posted:

wait what