Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs

Coughlin loving up the Jags is gonna be a hell of a retrospective a few years down the road

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

There's a laptop off to the left side. That's eight screens!!! Nine if he opens the laptop off to the right. More screens = better than.

Also the Niners have two picks on day one, no picks on day two. So I don't know what John thinks is gonna be going on there.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

This draft is going to loving rule! I'm so hyped for boomers on zoom.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
The draft won’t end until like 2 am because of all the technical graphics wont it?

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

This is all normal.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 2000

Did they use the real names for the Mock or a list of fake people?

Wondering if the mock order will be leaked.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

well run org

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

The draft won’t end until like 2 am because of all the technical graphics wont it?

What's the problem

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Athanatos posted:

It's a fake list. Also, lol at not putting everyone on mute by default.

https://twitter.com/diannaESPN/status/1252289258829819904

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO

Athanatos posted:

Fake list, for this reason

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Diva Cupcake posted:

How much racist poo poo is going to get said because GM's don't hit mute?

Fournette really wants out

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Diva Cupcake posted:

God loving dammit this is such a pet peeve of mine, how do people always gently caress this up

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Ches Neckbeard posted:

How much racist poo poo is going to get said because GM's don't hit mute?

Fournette really wants out

How many years until the Jags accidently get good again?

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO
No-one is giving up anything for Fournette cause no-one wants to pay so much as the 5th year option cause he's a RB running out of tread

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Diva Cupcake posted:

:lol: I wonder how many GMs used the "call me" feature then didn't answer, blasting their outgoing message to everyone, like someone does on every WebEx ever

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

https://twitter.com/MikeGarafolo/status/1252288134634770434?s=20

I mean if the Jags are leaking out poo poo like this they might as well just cut him. Not even sure you could even fetch a 7th for him now.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Athanatos posted:

Can't believe the Bengals drafted Bobson Dugnutt.

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Diva Cupcake posted:

This is all normal.

don't show this to the wrestling posters

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO
Actually the Chiefs should be offering a token 5th rounder or something for a one year rental, given they've got one year of easy contention before Mahomes' mega deal hits. Run him into the ground for a year cause he's a gently caress load better than Damien Williams (who I think is great, but is not Fournette) then decline the 5th year option and pay Pat

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

tarbrush posted:

Actually the Chiefs should be offering a token 5th rounder or something for a one year rental, given they've got one year of easy contention before Mahomes' mega deal hits. Run him into the ground for a year cause he's a gently caress load better than Damien Williams (who I think is great, but is not Fournette) then decline the 5th year option and pay Pat

I thought Fournette was noticeably worse out of the shotgun.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Athanatos posted:

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
Rortugal always makes me laugh

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

fartknocker posted:

The away ones aren’t terrible, but are very generic. The home, all dark blue ones suck rear end.

I will continue to say that if they brought back Pat Patriot, I’d hate the team slightly less, cause those uniforms were legitimately good.

You got it backwards. The dark blue are great. The shoulder stripe on the whites is an abortion.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
I'm not sure Leonard Fournette would improve the Chiefs

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

SHOAH NUFF posted:

I'm not sure Leonard Fournette would improve the Chiefs

How could he not?

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Fournette wouldn't be better than literally any RB the Chiefs could draft in day 2.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Maybe he could, I dunno. Damien Williams is an excellent receiving back which is what the Chiefs primarily use their RBs for

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

tarbrush posted:

This was going around twitter yesterday because of PFT or something.

I'm higher than most on Fournette (or at least the idea of what he could be) but even then he doesn't strike me as the type of back that fits in with Reid's offense. Like the ideal version of Fournette is a road grader with breakaway speed if things are blocked well, Andy seems to love the shifty guys who sneak out into all of those elaborate screens he calls. Looking it up he did have a ridiculous amount of catches last year, so I'm sure it could be figured out.

I don't hate the idea as long as it's a low pick, it's just hard to imagine.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
the Chiefs run game sucks hard, but a) lol that doesn't matter and b) its because our interior OL is absolutely terrible at run blocking, they got blown a yard backwards every run snap and Fournette wouldn't help with that

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO
I guess the lesson here is that there is no market for him then. The only other situation I could think of was maybe the Texans, but then I remembered they treaded DeAndre Hopkins for David Johnson for no reason and had to lie down and laugh for a bit

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

https://twitter.com/mlombardiNFL/status/1252294433984438277

freeing up space to go get Joey next offseason

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
Ravens please trade for Kwon Alexander!

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

lol they just paid Kwon and Dee. That's some serious Gettleman "we didn't sign him just to trade him" poo poo sorry yall.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Fournette wouldn't be better than literally any RB the Chiefs could draft in day 2.

Yes he would lmao

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Metapod posted:

Yes he would lmao

Would 100% take Swift or Taylor over broken rear end Fournette

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Would 100% take Swift or Taylor over broken rear end Fournette

Yeah, but they cost a 2 and Fournette costs a five at most

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

taylor swift haha

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Ches Neckbeard posted:

lol they just paid Kwon and Dee. That's some serious Gettleman "we didn't sign him just to trade him" poo poo sorry yall.

You could tell that there was almost immediate buyer's remorse with Ford, but Alexander defied time and space to get back from his pec tear.

Also trading Kwon costs them cap space so that one doesn't even make sense!

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Isn't Lombardi, uh, often wrong?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

What's actually new on these? The shoulder stripe?

Raku posted:

the wedding one is great

hell yeah they even put dresses on them that's incredible

tarbrush posted:

You're tripping man! Damien Williams was amazing for the Chiefs last year. Dude's got some real burst and put up a bunch of highlight-worthy plays. Fournette could work for them too, but he'd be a complement to Williams I don't think he'd immediately be RB1.

Fournette isn't even that great at picking up tough yards in the middle, he's a big back who doesn't run big, he runs daintily. He's fast but so is Damien Williams

I was surprised looking at Fournette's stats for this past year, they were pretty solid actually. 4.3 ypc and over 1k rushing yards. It was actually the best year of his career, I guess I didn't notice because the Jags were such dogs

OxySnake posted:

As someone who managed to hurt his back moving around in my sleep last night, I hope that Stafford is able to continue to play and do well and its not debilitating.

Cause this poo poo sucks.

Also those new Pats uniforms are the Kirk Cousins of uniforms. Boring af.

Kawalimus posted:

I had a back spasm a couple years ago and I couldn't get out of bed at all that day(except to go to the bathroom where I had to sort of drag myself there on my knees then hold myself up using the sink). Even the next day walking at all was incredibly painful. It was horrible and I felt lingering effects of it for months. I didn't even do anything to cause it really I just moved the exact wrong way right before I was gonna head to the grocery store. And I collapsed. Luckily I was at home and right by my bed when it happened. But I can't imagine playing QB having any chronic back problems.

hurt back buddies. I've been dealing with something the last few days that is really worrying me because it doesn't feel like the usual spasms that I get

just seeing how this poo poo sticks around for so long makes me worried for him. And he didn't just have a sore back, he fractured his spine and played through it which... doesn't seem like the best idea tbh