Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Honj Steak
May 31, 2013

Hi there.

mod sassinator posted:

does it show taiwan lol?

No idea, but since Taiwan is not recognised by Switzerland probably not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Marx Headroom posted:

Has anyone else been battling fatigue lately? Over the past week or two my energy levels plummeted. Ive been working in bed today bc I had to stop and lie down every hour or so sitting at a desk.

Yeah that's just the void taking its toll

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

furiously masturbating to anime titties
LMAO oil didn't drop by $35 today. Oil is actually at negative $30-something a barrel.

https://twitter.com/business/status/1252306679154323457

Only registered members can see post attachments!

En Garde Motherfuckers
Apr 29, 2009

Hey. Is it just me, or do my balls itch?

W0LF IS A DICK TATOR indeed

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I wonder what would happen at one of these rallies if someone lit a couple packs of firecrackers.

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

sportsgenius86 posted:

I wonder what would happen at one of these rallies if someone lit a couple packs of firecrackers.

Several heart attacks

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

No... this is all wrong... this whole operation has just gone completely sidewaysface

sincx posted:

LMAO oil didn't drop by $35 today. Oil is actually at negative $30-something a barrel.

It dropped like 300%

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

sportsgenius86 posted:

The morons with the vests and scopes would do a tactical sweep of the area calmly and professionally

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

REOPEN SO I CAN GO TO WORK AND MAKE MONEY LIKE JESUS WANTED! I scream with my custom Bible with the Fields of the Lilies speech blacked out.

Quetzadilla
Jun 6, 2005

A PARTICULARLY GHOULISH SHITPOSTER FOR NEOLIBERLISM AND THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY

Marx Headroom posted:

Has anyone else been battling fatigue lately? Over the past week or two my energy levels plummeted. Ive been working in bed today bc I had to stop and lie down every hour or so sitting at a desk.

yes

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

did trump mention oil yet

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

ArmZ posted:

if you want to feel better you can watch the eiger sanction, which is the better mountain anyway

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vnmugDJDWU

that movie rules even with the just insanely homophobic scene where clint eastwood tortures a gay man for laughs

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Bip Roberts posted:

that movie rules even with the just insanely homophobic scene where clint eastwood tortures a gay man for laughs

oh. it’s a documentary?

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

dont doxx me

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

BurntCornMuffin
Jan 9, 2009

sincx posted:

How does that even work? Could I go to my local oil rig and be like "if you pay me $30, I'll take that oil off your hands".

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

man it sure would be cool if the left could in any way shape or form come close to organizing on a scale that matches a bunch of dumbass chuds who get winded after walking two blocks in their plate carriers and bane masks

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

BurntCornMuffin posted:

How does that even work? Could I go to my local oil rig and be like "if you pay me $30, I'll take that oil off your hands".

i think it works that way in large quantities yeah, but they aren't going to gently caress around with some dude buying a single barrel

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

shovelbum posted:

Like idk, we let them dictate everything, pepe is theirs, ok is theirs, hawaiian shirts are theirs, guns are theirs, it's like oh we can't do this that and other common thing bc its theirs now and that infuriates me

guns aren't theirs but you can't talk about what guns are for as a leftist

ricecult
Oct 2, 2012

Negative price for oil means it's turning back into dinosaurs. Turns out the resurrection only applies to dinosaurs.

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Space bunnies have three ears

ricecult posted:

Negative price for oil means it's turning back into dinosaurs. Turns out the resurrection only applies to dinosaurs.

velocirapture

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

BurntCornMuffin posted:

yeah man go to your local oil rig lol

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Bip Roberts posted:

it's an extremely problematic movie but there are so many good and unique thingsa bout it

FuzzySlippers
Feb 6, 2009

Is that sign in the back seriously not a photoshop? Dick Tator is a pretty great username.

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

BurntCornMuffin posted:

there are no buyers for any positive prices, so i guess the sellers would lose less money paying people 30 a barrel to take it than it would cost them to store it themselves until the price recovers

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

I ain't watching a 50 minute covid video

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Mayor Dave posted:

I ain't watching a 50 minute covid video

:goonsay:

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

boethius posted:

velocirapture

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord

BurntCornMuffin posted:

It means "we have a million gallons on this ship/in this truck/in this pipe and need to put it somewhere because it costs more money to drive around in circles than just to pay someone to get rid of this"

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

With every day that passes and based upon more accurate data, we learn that there is literally NOTHING SPECIAL about COVID-19. It is just another viral pandemic. This one even less deadly than the seasonal flu.

So WHY are we treating it SO differently?

I'll tell you.

Nov 3rd.

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo
-OIL (WTI) Commodity (West Texas Intermediate)
-$38.17
-$56.29
(-310.65%)
03:33:00 PM

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
https://twitter.com/CRAB_ROBOT/status/1252297797774258177?s=20

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Owlofcreamcheese posted:

It means "we have a million gallons on this ship/in this truck/in this pipe and need to put it somewhere because it costs more money to drive around in circles than just to pay someone to get rid of this"

but you can just dump it on the ground/sea with the EPA out of the picture

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Grizzled Patriarch posted:

man it sure would be cool if the left could in any way shape or form come close to organizing on a scale that matches a bunch of dumbass chuds who get winded after walking two blocks in their plate carriers and bane masks

Million people protested against the Iraq War in 2003, no media presence.

Hundo people hollering from their trucks, front page of the NYT

try to figure that out

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

boethius posted:

velocirapture

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Negative oil prices? Wtf does that even mean? I get paid to drive around in a car?

GeneralZod
May 28, 2003

Kneel before Zod!
Grimey Drawer

boethius posted:

velocirapture

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

There were months of national protests against ICE that had thousands of people protest ICE buildings in unison.

Nothing from media sources too.

Which sucks as a guy who tried to join them.

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Shageletic posted:

Million people protested against the Iraq War in 2003, no media presence.

Hundo people hollering from their trucks, front page of the NYT

try to figure that out

if the millions had had guns no one wouldve dared suppress them, one weird trick, libs hate it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

a.lo posted:

With every day that passes and based upon more accurate data, we learn that there is literally NOTHING SPECIAL about COVID-19. It is just another viral pandemic. This one even less deadly than the seasonal flu.

So WHY are we treating it SO differently?

I'll tell you.

Nov 3rd.

You can't tell us until November? Do you enter a hibernation cycle or something?