Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Marzzle posted:

where do Chuds get fissile uranium it’s literally one of the only things our government gives a poo poo about relentlessly controlling the production and distribution of. If some loving chud had enough to make a bomb then al queda et al would absolutely be constantly popping off lovely nukes

lol well we know the militias are not capable of operating high speed centrifuges and wouldn't be able to run a calutron without someone noticing their electricity usage. the only way they would have any is if they acquired some of the soviet stuff that walked away in the 90s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Kemp is going to kill everyone holy gently caress

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

yeah the feds are intercepting the supply shipments and redirecting them to the federal stockpile which is then handed over to just-created private companies owned by kush and his buddies for them to resell at extortionate prices

WarEternal
Dec 26, 2010

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

"We the purple"? What the hell is that?

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

https://twitter.com/cnbcnow/status/1252303745628680199?s=21

mystes
May 31, 2006

Shear Modulus posted:

yeah the feds are intercepting the supply shipments and redirecting them to the federal stockpile which is then handed over to just-created private companies owned by kush and his buddies for them to resell at extortionate prices
Gotta maintain those kushy margins.

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

since smithfield farms is a chinese company i assume they're referring to american culture

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon
drop the dome on georgia

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

furiously masturbating to anime titties

Spergin Morlock posted:

lol well we know the militias are not capable of operating high speed centrifuges and wouldn't be able to run a calutron without someone noticing their electricity usage. the only way they would have any is if they acquired some of the soviet stuff that walked away in the 90s

I wonder if any of the bitcoin mines were a cover for UF6 centrifuging operations

mystes
May 31, 2006

sincx posted:

I wonder if any of the bitcoin mines were a cover for UF6 centrifuging operations
"Hi, we'd like to order some centrifuges for our... (checks notes) Bitcoin mining operation."

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

filled up my tank today for $-13.75,

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Over Easy posted:

this is what I mean when I say that add is a hit, this take is correct

https://twitter.com/as_a_worker/status/1252234333105995778?s=20

yea, it's actually funny as hell and the only part of it I don't like is that it's a trump/pence ad

aside from being linked to trump, it's loving hilarious

seattle plague rat
Apr 6, 2020

Shear Modulus posted:

healthcare robber barons is my 3rd or 4th fave rant rn

loved ones seem to prefer my slow spiral into despair over how infectuous this is, i just had the flu and i didnt get my neighbr sick oh god do you even understand how hosed we all are for years

fans only want the classics

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

I don't even know how to joke about it.

He was talking about how hospitalizations have dropped and they've plateaued in cases while simultaneously talking about how they aren't doing enough testing.

I have friends that look like they are about to die but they can't even get tested, much less get admitted to a hospital. Every doctor turns them away "unless it's an emergency, even if you manage to test positive." No poo poo cases aren't rising exponentially and hospitalizations are dropping.

Deaths are already being massively undercounted since they are only counting hospitalization deaths that test positive for covid-19 while turning everyone away from the hospitals and refusing to test the vast majority of people.

Reopening elective procedures, gyms and movie theaters next Monday and cancelling the shelter in place next Thursday is going to make for an interesting mid-may. The Perimeter will be a blockade of overturned cars as raiders rob anyone trying to pass through.

Rectal Death Adept has issued a correction as of 22:29 on Apr 20, 2020

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

lol

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

WarEternal posted:

"We the purple"? What the hell is that?

media coddling of “moderate” voters means that being too dumb to have an opinion is a virtue now

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo
I just ate a bunch of shrooms so this should be fun

HAMAS HATE BOAT
Jun 5, 2010

Dustcat posted:

the goal is to kill americans and cause social unrest in the united states to destabilize the federal government and cause its collapse and subsequent balkanization of the american states

no it isn't. these are cosplaying grifters and small time landlords and petty franchise tyrants throwing a fit because they can't force their minority wage slave hair stylists and cashiers back to work at gunpoint. not a single one of them wants (counter)revolution or to destabilize the government, they want the threat of that to scare the working precarious into submitting to maintaining the status quo so they can continue collecting passive income

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

facetoucher cat posted:

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current president of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

Lmao I know right? loving Christ

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

triple sulk posted:

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current president of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.

You can't tarnish my shine

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

triple sulk posted:

lmao

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

facetoucher cat posted:

Right before the presser? I'm so jealous

pigz
Jul 12, 2004

Nearly as overlooked as Joe Mauer
I'm loving terrified. How are we still over a week out from May and people are opening. We did half rear end social distancing for two weeks max in georgia.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

facetoucher cat posted:

im jelly

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
https://twitter.com/2dsucc/status/1252307275395371008?s=20

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/Spengraf/status/1252314069819961348

Is this fr? If so lmao! This is so good

Also bald is lovely shave it off

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

Ebola Roulette posted:

gently caress I hate my chud state. We've had an ineffective "safe at home" order (not even a lockdown or shelter in place) for just barely 2.5 weeks, our cases have been increasing by a couple hundred daily with no sign of that number decreasing but lets open it back up already! We're even consulting an economics team but not a public health advisor because gently caress you we're America!

The day we started this "stay at home" order my state had 2845 cases. As of today we have 7238.

Lol Tennesseeans got so pissed when Beshear criticized their state's response and told people to stay out of Tennessee but he was right on the money.

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

facetoucher cat posted:

impressive

seattle plague rat
Apr 6, 2020

facetoucher cat posted:

You can't tarnish my shine

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

woof

Quetzadilla
Jun 6, 2005

A PARTICULARLY GHOULISH SHITPOSTER FOR NEOLIBERLISM AND THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY

facetoucher cat posted:

Yeah there's some videos of interviews from his PayPal days & right after and he looks like poo poo.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

facetoucher cat posted:

this is the kind of hair plugs 40 billion dollars can buy

jeff bezos shows the kind of steroid regimen a hundred billion can get

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Rectal Death Adept posted:

I don't even know how to joke about it.

He was talking about how hospitalizations have dropped and they've plateaued in cases while simultaneously talking about how they aren't doing enough testing.

I have friends that look like they are about to die but they can't even get tested, much less get admitted to a hospital. Every doctor turns them away "unless it's an emergency, even if you manage to test positive." No poo poo cases aren't rising exponentially and hospitalizations are dropping.

Deaths are already being massively undercounted since they are only counting hospitalization deaths that test positive for covid-19 while turning everyone away from the hospitals and refusing to test the vast majority of people.

Reopening elective procedures, gyms and movie theaters next Monday and cancelling the shelter in place next Thursday is going to make for an interesting mid-may. The Perimeter will be a blockade of overturned cars as raiders rob anyone trying to pass through.

I'm completely terrified because I live near Augusta, GA and I don't want to live here. I don't want to die here. I don't have any other choice because the husband was at Fort Gordon. I have MS, I'm an asthmatic with lung damage, and Kemp's a loving lunatic and SC is no better. I didn't die in Texas. I refuse to die in this shithole, too. But holy gently caress.

Just holy gently caress. Testing is way, way down. They are manipulating testing (you can see it anywhere you look on any graph) by simply not Doing testing. We have over 18,000 cases. Richmond County, the county just above mine, has 200+ people and 10 dead. That's mimicking the 5% (ish) mortality rate we're seeing in a lot of other places. When this explodes because of this absolute moron, just, oh my god.

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

pigz posted:

I'm loving terrified. How are we still over a week out from May and people are opening. We did half rear end social distancing for two weeks max in georgia.

Listen. We tried almost nothing and it really didn't work and the chuds didn't like it so what are they going to do? Kemp just found out asymptomatic people spread the virus so he's growing as a person and that's a small victory and he prayed hard on this to big daddy (trumo) so the best course of action right now is to kill his constituents

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
I don't think this was posted here, holy poo poo Britain

https://twitter.com/jdpoc/status/1252266724449230848

MasterSitsu
Nov 23, 2013

https://twitter.com/GetDisneyPrime/status/1252347737829343234?s=20

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

furiously masturbating to anime titties
That's how you know gas is cheap.

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

https://twitter.com/Politicsinsider/status/1252317880655503360

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo
I will say Kemp's ASL guy is the best one out of all the governors