Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer
Hello, as you can see I just had a permaban processed, so this is your monthly reminder to not post like loving psychos, k thanks bye.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burn Zone
May 22, 2004

Burn Zone has issued a correction as of 22:50 on Apr 20, 2020

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Judakel posted:

Win what? Because their goal is to get things opened back up so they can continue living through their small business profits. A depression is baked in now, so they aren't going to get that.

Libs will be owned

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

shovelbum posted:

i would guess the ceiling for what chuds have privately would be like gun-type uranium fission bombs or sth

remembering the time that national guard armory got robbed by right wing nutjobs and the military just shrugged its shoulders about a couple of machine guns getting taken lol

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib
this is probably what it felt like to be a bat when white nose syndrome hit

Gio
Jun 20, 2005

whats the over-under on tuesday deaths?

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

can someone clarify which patterns of hawaiian shirts are nazi shirts, this is important because buying new clothes is kind of difficult right now and half my wardrobe might be a goddamn white supremacist flag all of a sudden

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

I'm completely terrified because I live near Augusta, GA and I don't want to live here. I don't want to die here. I don't have any other choice because the husband was at Fort Gordon. I have MS, I'm an asthmatic with lung damage, and Kemp's a loving lunatic and SC is no better. I didn't die in Texas. I refuse to die in this shithole, too. But holy gently caress.

Just holy gently caress. Testing is way, way down. They are manipulating testing (you can see it anywhere you look on any graph) by simply not Doing testing. We have over 18,000 cases. Richmond County, the county just above mine, has 200+ people and 10 dead. That's mimicking the 5% (ish) mortality rate we're seeing in a lot of other places. When this explodes because of this absolute moron, just, oh my god.

Yeah I'm scared AF hence eating a poo poo ton of mushrooms. If I catch this I'm dead, if my husband catches this he's likely dead. The south is my home but it's mostly because of the wilderness and the city. The in between is horrible.

Within 6 miles of my apartment complex is the CDC, 3 hospitals caring for covid-19 patients, 4 nursing homes with infected old people, the VA hospital caring for patients with covid-19, and that's just what I know of

Lmao gently caress it. I'm still going to socially distance myself and I think my husband can work from home for a period. I really didn't expect Kemp to base his decision on science, his campaign video had him with a gun pointed at his daughter's boyfriend

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
Does anyone know if non-resident US citizens can apply for tumpbux? If they make me fill in a tax return every year I should get something out of it right?

I've seen a few articles saying yes/maybe/probably but no definite confirmation.

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

i don't think anyone besides shutin 4chan freaks have any clue about the hawaiian shirt thing and if one of those dudes approaches you on the street and starts trying to test you with their dumb codewords just kick them in the nuts so hard their scrote splits in twain and then continue going on about your day

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

TowerofOil
May 22, 2007

You don't need a doctor, I'm a christian scientist.

Bread Liar
3000 posts over the weekend? Did everyone hoot an holler themselves into oblivian on the trumpbux high

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Dustcat posted:

the goal is to kill americans and cause social unrest in the united states to destabilize the federal government and cause its collapse and subsequent balkanization of the american states

what

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

breathe in breathe out breathe in breathe out breathe in breathe in breathe out breathe in breathe out breathe in

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

hosed up if true.....

Doctor
Jul 22, 2005

GO TO YOUR ROOM!
sure seems like the end times, huh.

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass

blatman posted:

can someone clarify which patterns of hawaiian shirts are nazi shirts, this is important because buying new clothes is kind of difficult right now and half my wardrobe might be a goddamn white supremacist flag all of a sudden

silk dragonball z anime shirts with flames are still safe, friend

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

smh not even Bernie could force oil barons to pay money to sell oil

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

facetoucher cat posted:

I really didn't expect Kemp to base his decision on science, his campaign video had him with a gun pointed at his daughter's boyfriend

Kemp shouldn't be allowed to decide what he has for breakfast much less poo poo that's going to impact all of us

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

Numbers don't have names because I've tried screaming at this number "3" on my keyboard and it's not responding. I tried several languages too. I know it can hear me

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

sincx posted:

I wonder if any of the bitcoin mines were a cover for UF6 centrifuging operations

This is the greatest conspiracy theory I've ever heard and it's canon now

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

Kemp shouldn't be allowed to decide what he has for breakfast much less poo poo that's going to impact all of us

Hard agree

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse
The price of oil hit zero, and the refineries stopped.
But then the price kept falling.
The dinosaurs were given the gift of resurrection.
And we have been judged unworthy of eternal life.
It's time for the velocirapture.
Coming this summer to... gently caress it, Netflix, it's not like theaters are going to be open.

Pead
May 31, 2001
Nap Ghost

endlessmonotony posted:

Coming this summer to... gently caress it, Netflix, it's not like theaters are going to be open.

They will be in georgia!

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

endlessmonotony posted:

They loving will be in Georgia if Kemp has to go hold the doors open himself

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass

endlessmonotony posted:

velocirapture for the coasts, sharknados for the midwest and plains

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Impkins Patootie posted:

did the virus gently caress his brain up? whats happening hhere

he never had it

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

endlessmonotony posted:

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

hello what the gently caress does this mean, how is this even possible

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

Impkins Patootie posted:

breathe in breathe out breathe in breathe out breathe in breathe in breathe out breathe in breathe out breathe in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WPbqYoz9HA

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
its gonna be a lol when a whole lot of celebrities who claimed to have coronavirus die from coronavirus later on because they pretended to have it for celebrity stuff

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
The gang learns about oil speculation.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
LOL Georgia and Tennessee are ending their stay at home orders.

:theroni:

mystes
May 31, 2006

endlessmonotony posted:

Is it going to be titled "The Crood"?

Nodelphi
Jan 30, 2004

We are all quite capable of believing in anything as long as it's improbable.

Ham Wrangler
ER goon update: so that patient I mentioned yesterday who recovered from covid at the end of March and came back positive yesterday with either a relapse or re-infection has expired.

I also was notified that administration is very sorry but despite our heroic efforts of the past month, ER volumes are now down and physician staffing is being cut by 30%. ER docs are mostly hourly workers without benefits or vacation time so that means a big pay cut and that each shift is exponentially more stressful as there are fewer docs to share the load.

Seems like we’re well prepared for that second wave. :smith:

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

lol at RIPCONservatism

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Nodelphi posted:

ER goon update: so that patient I mentioned yesterday who recovered from covid at the end of March and came back positive yesterday with either a relapse or re-infection has expired.

I also was notified that administration is very sorry but despite our heroic efforts of the past month, ER volumes are now down and physician staffing is being cut by 30%. ER docs are mostly hourly workers without benefits or vacation time so that means a big pay cut and that each shift is exponentially more stressful as there are fewer docs to share the load.

Seems like we’re well prepared for that second wave. :smith:

Cutting hospital staffing during a global pandemic is some loving galaxy brain move holy poo poo

fermun
Nov 4, 2009
a union beansman, a beans hero.
https://twitter.com/BCTGM/status/1252352541318279176

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

HAMAS HATE BOAT posted:

no it isn't. these are cosplaying grifters and small time landlords and petty franchise tyrants throwing a fit because they can't force their minority wage slave hair stylists and cashiers back to work at gunpoint. not a single one of them wants (counter)revolution or to destabilize the government, they want the threat of that to scare the working precarious into submitting to maintaining the status quo so they can continue collecting passive income

these are the people mobilized by the astroturfing campaign

the campaign is run by people who want to wreck the federal government

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe

Impkins Patootie posted:

Whoa. Slow down there. I don't like where that post is going.