Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/emptywheel/status/1252609148354781190?s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

euphronius posted:

maybe the press should use some editorial control about publishing every garbage announcement about supposed cures

But then how would media stock number go up

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

:lol:

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

and the chaser lmao

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

the scotus is irrelevant and look at anyone who thinks it matters

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

[COVID-19 April] There are more important things to life than living

mystes
May 31, 2006

What's the point of even being alive if you aren't making billionaires tons more money?

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

drat Texas government, just full on being a wraith from Stargate Atlantis

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

if this happens at all it should probably be a year from now

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

mystes posted:

What's the point of even being alive if you aren't making billionaires tons more money?

:hmmyes:

there are more important things that us, specifically, being alive is what he means

rump buttman
Feb 14, 2018

I just wish I had time for one more bowl of chili

mystes posted:

whorehouses shut down. Epstein dead. what do? :(

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

lol you first bro, why dont you go inspire the troops in the ICU, their morale is kinda sagging for some reason. make sure you dont wear any ppe either, they will be heartened by your boldness

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

death cult

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

best of luck w the convention this summer

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

remember when trump went to india and everyone in america started dying

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

shooting my economy in the foot again and again wondering why it won't start running again

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

magiccarpet posted:

remember when trump went to india and everyone in america started dying

i really want trump to be patient zero in the us

it would sustain me

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 9 days!

brugroffil posted:

death cult

Pro-life death cult

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

my employer can either let me keep working from home or ill be going on medical leave (20 weeks paid, statutory) and not working at all!

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

i keep thinking about pirro saying “A WUHAN” like she was trying to shout a cartoon “AWOOGA”

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Update

https://mobile.twitter.com/JoeMyGod/status/1252606243857813505

quote:

A megachurch pastor in Louisiana who has defied orders intended to prevent the spread of the coronavirus by holding large worship services is facing criminal charges for driving a church bus backward toward a protester outside the church, authorities said Monday.
Spell wrote in a text message that he would not surrender and that authorities would have to take him out of his church.

A bus driver as well as a pastor, Spell said he had just finished dropping off church members before his encounter with the protester.

“I approached a man who verbally assaulted my wife and little girls. He’s a crotch-grabbing, middle-finger using against my church ladies,” Spell wrote in a text message. “What would you do to a man like that?”

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

Pro-life death cult

look, the fetus is precious because it causes the mother pain and suffering and limits her life choices permanently

once its born, its just another cog in the machine

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib
:fireman:

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

lol @ branch covidian

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

“I approached a man who verbally assaulted my wife and little girls. He’s a crotch-grabbing, middle-finger using against my church ladies,” Spell wrote in a text message. “What would you do to a man like that?”

in the sermon on the mount jesus literally tells you what to do

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

https://twitter.com/aishacs/status/1252407674559332359

GovIsLyingBoutCvD
Apr 21, 2020

by Cyrano4747
Given everything that has happened in the past couple of days I really can't trust a single government number in the United States when it comes to death rates, nor am I trusting them on when to cease quarantining. They clearly want us all dead and we need to react to that accordingly by doing everything we can to ensure our own lives.

In my current mental state would not surprise me if a demonic death cult has killed all our leaders and taken over their identities through shapeshifting.

I will probably not leave my house for at least another 4 months at this point nor will I spend any money at any organization that opens up during this time period. I hope others follow suite.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
https://twitter.com/Jerusalem_Post/status/1252613813771341827?s=20

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/AFP/status/1252586634803064832

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

rump buttman posted:

whorehouses shut down. Epstein dead. what do? :(

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003

given the difficulty in developing vaccines for CVs and SARS, I have a feeling we're gonna have to hope for theraputics/anti-virals to be effective in order to get this thing under control

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

maybe we should just lean into those qcs accusations about posting bloodthirst

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

in the sermon on the mount jesus literally tells you what to do

and that's to kick some mother fuckin' rear end hell yeah

Sharkie
Feb 4, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

GovIsLyingBoutCvD posted:

Given everything that has happened in the past couple of days I really can't trust a single government number in the United States when it comes to death rates, nor am I trusting them on when to cease quarantining. They clearly want us all dead and we need to react to that accordingly by doing everything we can to ensure our own lives.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

The sad thing is I'm not surprised. This is perfect, bloodthirsty chud-logic.

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
Lol that the left refused to counterprotest AT ALL an armed chud movement that is going to kill millions bc the Trump admin told us to stay home and trust the govt

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Marzzle posted:

and that's to kick some mother fuckin' rear end hell yeah

hell yeah jc

Amp has issued a correction as of 16:19 on Apr 21, 2020

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

has anyone considered that the cure might be for everyone to go back to work and die painfully while the rich sit in their bunkers and forget that they rely on supply chains manned by the people they just murdered

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

im the ivanka impersonater for hire

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

shovelbum posted:

Lol that the left refused to counterprotest AT ALL an armed chud movement that is going to kill millions bc the Trump admin told us to stay home and trust the govt

there sure were some tweets tho