Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Lpzie posted:

make me mod too!!!

Sure. Send me money at paypal.goonforums.notascam.com/suckmeoff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...

The Earth is mad. We are the virus.

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

Stereotype posted:

lol who made you a mod

The Moon Gods

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/Pontifex/status/1252893657545531392?s=19

twoday
May 4, 2005

sorry, I mean, the goon mods

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

Lpzie posted:

everybody covers the mouth, some the nose, but none the eyes. hello? t he revolving doors of the body!! completelky unlocked. covid hits the eye, makes its way to the brain, crack ping, now i am MAGA!

quote:

A recent study has found that COVID-19 is still evident in your eyes even after the virus has left your respiratory system.

quote:

"SARS-CoV-2 RNA was detected in ocular swabs days after it was undetectable in nasal swabs," researchers wrote in a report, published on April 17 in the journal Annals of Internal Medicine.

quote:

It found that eyes could both be an entry point for the virus, as well as a source of spread.

Researchers believe the infection may begin developing in a person's eyes before any physical symptoms begin to show, and measures should be implemented as early as possible to prevent transmission via the eyes.

https://www.9news.com.au/world/coronavirus-infection-can-survive-in-eyes-days-after-nose-research-finds/6426dbc9-1baa-405e-a97e-5d3eb0c2c547

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Lol a 3.6 what is this baby bullshit

We’ve had 8 of that magnitude or higher since this time last week

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

time to bring back that japanese eyeball licking game to save the world!!

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

Lol a 3.6 what is this baby bullshit

We’ve had 8 of that magnitude or higher since this time last week

hell we had a 5.something a few weeks ago and it was just a nice gentle roll

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

unironically agree with "I need a haircut" Karen signs tbh its getting real bad here

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

mods knew (about the vaccine)

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

twoday posted:

sorry, I mean, the goon mods

I'm really upset that Jack Chick spoonerised that too. We should get more credit.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

This is too perfect to be real. I wanted to take lsd earlier but didn't have any. Maybe I did.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

take that cardinal pell

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse
I was really expecting him to be an Idiot Crack Ping before full bluestar but hey, you can certainly do worse, and SA has, repeatedly.

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse
That was just entirely to make the joke whoever's maintaining this thread will be an Idiot Crack Ping sooner rather than later.

kater
Nov 16, 2010

Inceltown posted:

This is too perfect to be real. I wanted to take lsd earlier but didn't have any. Maybe I did.

lol anyone who didnt od in the first wave is left to chronicle the sad flailings

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Inceltown posted:

Sure. Send me money at paypal.goonforums.notascam.com/suckmeoff.

that's not the real address btw

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

cool, my eyes were and still are a little goopy and where for like a month and a half and are just starting to clear up and i was running about a 101 fever a month ago after a trip to philly right before everything got shut down

kater
Nov 16, 2010

Beachcomber posted:

Anyone buy a bidet earlier in the crisis? Or already have one?

Now that they're becoming available again I'm looking for goon recommendations.

I bought one at the very start of all this nonsense. And then forgot to install it. This has accomplished nothing.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Beachcomber posted:

Anyone buy a bidet earlier in the crisis? Or already have one?

Now that they're becoming available again I'm looking for goon recommendations.

just get the simple ones imo

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JG2DETM/ref=emc_b_5_t?th=1

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

:thunk:

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Plinkey posted:

that's not the real address btw

At least buy me plat for trying.

Whats that you already bought yourself plat? Well at least someone believed in me enough to make it worth while.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

this is basically the one I have, nothing a cold stream of water right up your rear end in a top hat first thing in the morning

better than coffee

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

That's the exact one I've been considering, just wanting to know if its good or not.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
i got it and it will scour your rear end, connecting the plastic threaded thinger to the bottom of the toilet tank was a bit of a pain in the rear end first time but its never leaked or poo poo so whatever

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!

i am one of these sinful "human bats". a "bat-man", if you will.

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

cool I hope I never have to get an ocular swab in my life

gregday
May 23, 2003

pope just saw The Dark Knight Rises

Flayer
Sep 13, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Buglord
Supermarkets round here are absolutely jam packed with toilet roll now, looks like production was increased but everyone has already hoarded it so won't need more for a while. Bidet craze is over.

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

Origami Dali posted:

You're supposed to be working.on a vaccine, Dr Langstrom.

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde
Is it possible to buy seeds and paint yet?

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

limaCAT posted:

Is it possible to buy seeds and paint yet?

The answer depends on whether or not you're part of the fact based community.

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

Origami Dali posted:

According to the Bible bats are a type of bird. So you more "bird-boy". Although it does helpfully suggest that people stop eating them.

twoday
May 4, 2005

it still needs admin approval but I’ve already added BCG to the list of mandatory subforum vaccinations, and there should hopefully be a complimentary carton of cigarettes included with your next C-SPAM stimulus check

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Flayer posted:

Supermarkets round here are absolutely jam packed with toilet roll now, looks like production was increased but everyone has already hoarded it so won't need more for a while. Bidet craze is over.

would you wipe poo poo of your arm with a dry piece of paper?

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

Plinkey posted:

cool, my eyes were and still are a little goopy and where for like a month and a half and are just starting to clear up and i was running about a 101 fever a month ago after a trip to philly right before everything got shut down

Gritty virus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Hot Karl Marx posted:

Gritty virus

worth it