Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

helta posted:

Timeline of events via whatsapp:
Feb 7: messaged my wife that my son (age 6 at the time) had a weird dry cough and sounded funny. hes never had dry cough ever before that. always phlegmy.

Feb 15: son wakes up with gunk in his eyes. went to clinic and got antibiotics for conjunctivitis. went 7 days and eyes cleared up.

Feb 23: I wake up with gunky eyes and go to clinic, get same script as my son and begin treatment.

Here's where I lose track because I ran my course of antibiotics, and still had eye redness and junk in my eyes. End up using the left over drops from my sons script to finally get rid of the redness/junk. I guess that would be about 10 days.

Towards the end of that time I was drinking beers at a nice clip. I took a break for a few days and thought I was suffering from some withdrawals and would wake up sweating in my bed. This lasted about 3 or 4 days, although didnt seem to have any issues with fever during the day.

My question is, have me and my son already had the roni? Armchair doctors are appreciated.

this sounds like some horrible bullshit kid disease but who tf knows

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
:confuoot:

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1253519508372930566

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Schnorkles posted:

Squizzle probed me and the president told the country to inject disinfectant and I'm hopping mad!!!!

Feeling you on that one. This poo poo just started popping off in the first hour or so of my kitty 6er. I was cracking and pinging and alone in an apartment unable to roll in the filth with everyone else here.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Yo 2day what's the prevalence and timeframe of BCG vaccinations in central american countries

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

gay picnic defence posted:

What about a spike in corpses?

WHAT CORPSES DIDN'T U KNOW DEATHS ARE DOWN!!

(no really, nationwide deaths actually are down a few percent on average per week because everybody has been super risk averse for the past month)

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Hello increasingly isolated my old friend

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

It’s almost time for my quarterly viewing of Fury Road. Almost.

WarEternal
Dec 26, 2010

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

I know this is the dumbest poo poo I've ever said, but there's no loving way Trump is president in January, right? At this rate? I haven't felt that way until the whole virus poo poo.

Too bad Joe Biden is the candidate because Democrats will inevitably gently caress it up even worse than the 2008 thing and then after Biden comes GOP Hitler.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

why would anyone be dumb enough to talk to trump about anything without recording it

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

a magalite, if you will

Bund
Mar 2, 2007

you are getting very hungry

FAUXTON posted:

Yo 2day what's the prevalence and timeframe of BCG vaccinations in central american countries

it was common in Ecuador and they have perhaps the highest death rate on the planet. also it's the equator, where it's hot and humid every day

Armadillo Tank
Mar 26, 2010

mastershakeman posted:

How do you not attack people when you're waking up near anyone

look at this loving goon thinking posters on the subforum have actual relationships lol

srsly though: I just wake up. You get used to it. Sometimes I check to make sure screams/crashes/assaults/etc weren't me hearing/feeling something IRL (that got reinterpreted by my brain) like my parents falling out of chair they fell asleep in.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

WarEternal posted:

I know this is the dumbest poo poo I've ever said, but there's no loving way Trump is president in January, right? At this rate? I haven't felt that way until the whole virus poo poo.

Too bad Joe Biden is the candidate because Democrats will inevitably gently caress it up even worse than the 2008 thing and then after Biden comes GOP Hitler.

Lol it's the dems what do you think

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Future Sarah Palin, gets the exact same comments that Palin did a year before her assumption to fame.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nImOq_eWHEM&hd=1

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

Hello increasingly isolated my old friend

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

WarEternal posted:

good news

https://twitter.com/katewillett/status/1253492201746808832

this guy is in charge of the biden economy

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.
I think the president might be retarded

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
we're gonna get an obama rerun on the banks drinking up every asset the lower and middle class loses. there will be a complete vampirification of the federal government, and we will yet again be the blood.

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

CoronaVirus is going to nab a Hiroshima + Nagasaki + Iraq worth of Americans, maybe, if we’re unlucky

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

WarEternal posted:

the GOP is going to sweep congress in 2022 harder than they did in 2010

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

spaceblancmange has issued a correction as of 04:20 on Apr 24, 2020

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Zeno-25
Dec 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Hey guys just getting up to speed after work reading the last few pages

Uhh

Oh my

Wow

:stonkhat:

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

Epic High Five posted:

So what's Biden been up to in all this beyond napping in a basement somewhere
Ye verily, the King sleeps in Avalon til the time he is needed most.

DemoneeHo
Nov 9, 2017

Come on hee-ho, just give us 300 more macca

Boomers are going to eat tide pods, right? After all these years of mocking millenials, too

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Zeno-25 posted:

Hey guys just getting up to speed after work reading the last few pages

Uhh

Oh my

Wow

:stonkhat:

haha, you hosed up

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

Armadillo Tank posted:

look at this loving goon thinking posters on the subforum have actual relationships lol

srsly though: I just wake up. You get used to it. Sometimes I check to make sure screams/crashes/assaults/etc weren't me hearing/feeling something IRL (that got reinterpreted by my brain) like my parents falling out of chair they fell asleep in.

to be fair sometimes broke brained people end up hooking up

also at least you don't get nonstop dreams where you're like 80% sure you're dreaming but that last 20% leaves you confused because maybe reality is always like this and maybe it's normal that the layout of your apartment building is in constant flux like a lovely silent hill knockoff and maybe you're always being chased by men in lab coats with no faces and the wrong number of fingers

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

DemoneeHo posted:

Boomers are going to eat tide pods, right? After all these years of mocking millenials, too

No, only an idiot would do that. You need a syringe to suck the fluid out and inject it directly into your body. This is why millennials never get ahead they don’t pay attention to what they’re told :bahgawd:

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Yo who did this

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Man Musk posted:

It’s almost time for my quarterly viewing of Fury Road. Almost.

maybe the best movie ever made

the sand storm scene holy gently caress

BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

I have strong erections for Israel.
Strong, pathetic erections.

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

isn’t it really hot in Ecuador?

kind of throws a wrench in the “UV light/heat kills Da ’Vid”

my other benchmark for how much social distancing/heat might help was Florida but they just reopened lol

i was going to say that a lot of ecuador is mountainous and cool but guayaquil, which is the most heavily hit city, is right on the coast and only 2 degrees below the equator

also their outbreak started just after their sun angles were dead overhead and the area has it's warmest and wettest weather so yeah, heat and humidity aren't going to do poo poo to stop this

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
clorox makes my whites clean, why wouldnt it make my blood clean?

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
obviously, it would only work on white people

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Think us goons will be ok.

Man Musk has issued a correction as of 05:09 on Apr 24, 2020

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/449525268529815552