Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mystes
May 31, 2006

human garbage bag posted:

will raising my blood alcohol level help kill the virus?
Are you a time traveler from February?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

etalian posted:

lmao at the progression of Trumpy

-First makes medical advice tweets on medicines which have no clinical studies to treat CV
-Next starts making Infowars type pitches in his speech on CV internal dis-infection and using magic lights to heal CV
-After that I'm guessing he will start doing Bible Belt style "faith healing" at the press events

can't wait trump to perform a laying of hands that will also cast out the fake news media

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

If you raise it high enough, absolutely

At that concentration it'll preserve your corpse quite nicely, too

Norton the First
Dec 4, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2pVtOp50YE

The last Republican public figure I didn't want to actually murder.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

:allears:

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

how many people do you think are going to die from melanomas that doctors couldnt find because they shoved a uv flashlight up their rear end and sunburned their colon?

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

:nsavince:

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

facetoucher cat posted:

I took a shower and saw blood running down my chest and arm and freaked out because I wasn't in pain and didn't know where it was coming from. Turns out it was coming from my ear so that's lovely. I can hear just fine and didn't use a swab or something before so, lmao

Did all the crack pinging finally break my brain? I had a massive migraine yesterday so it's just the worm duder from Wrath of Khan trying to get out I'm sure

it's prolly nothing

https://www.webmd.com/cold-and-flu/ear-infection/ear-bleeding-causes#1

Ursine Catastrophe
Nov 9, 2009

It's a lovely morning in the void and you are a horrible lady-in-waiting.

don't ask how i know

Dinosaur Gum

NofrikinfuN posted:

how many people do you think are going to die from melanomas that doctors couldnt find because they shoved a uv flashlight up their rear end and sunburned their colon?

many such cases, sad!

Ursine Catastrophe
Nov 9, 2009

It's a lovely morning in the void and you are a horrible lady-in-waiting.

don't ask how i know

Dinosaur Gum

facetoucher cat posted:

I took a shower and saw blood running down my chest and arm and freaked out because I wasn't in pain and didn't know where it was coming from. Turns out it was coming from my ear so that's lovely. I can hear just fine and didn't use a swab or something before so, lmao

Did all the crack pinging finally break my brain? I had a massive migraine yesterday so it's just the worm duder from Wrath of Khan trying to get out I'm sure

i googled ear bleeding and the first two results were cancer and pregnancy, hth

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

they put you in a hotel room and then you die?

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

haha :crnasickos:

this

fuckin this

some random news station pulls up the footage that 100% exists for every breathing moment in that press room

that press area is always being archived somewhere, with tv cameras ingesting every angle of that space both as photos and video

:yooge: release the feeds. all of them.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Impkins Patootie posted:

they put you in a hotel room and then you die?

Presumably the idea is you are quarantined in a way that doesn't take up a hospital bed while you are no longer in critical condition.

I guess their appraisal of patient status had a few type 2 errors

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

I've sold intravenous bleach to Florida, Georgia and New York and by god it put them on the map!

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

tag yourself

Just kidding! Posters are always experts.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Putting pine sol in my butt to stop the rona

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

Ursine Catastrophe posted:

i googled ear bleeding and the first two results were cancer and pregnancy, hth

sweet, I've got a pregnant cancer brain full of trump. I think the other goon was dead on with just something draining from air pressure, there was some potential tornado stuff (again) yesterday. I'm looking forward to this storm season

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

If some experts say that drinking bleach is bad doesn't that mean most experts approve of it? Many sides

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

What is she thinking

Zeppelin Insanity
Oct 28, 2009

Wahnsinn
Einfach
Wahnsinn
So my wife had something that the doctor said she needs to the hospital for in case she was having internal bleeding.

We went and she spent like 3 hours sat in a hallway with coughing covid patients parked on gurneys on either side of her

lol rip us

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
:cry::cry:
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!
Someone get Parasite Eve in front of trump so be can go on and on about mitochondria

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Which brand of disinfectant has the fewest calories and the best flavor?

WorldsStongestNerd
Apr 28, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

facetoucher cat posted:

Hello goon friend. I to have much ear trouble.
Its possible to have an inner ear infection and only have a sense of pressure and fullness and not any real pain. Its also possible for blood and pus to leak around the eardrum or thru a small perforation without rupturing the eardrum. If you have no serious pain, and if you can still hear ok from that ear, you will be ok. Get to a doctor as soon as possible for antibiotic pills and eardrops.

Also a small chance you only had a pimple pop in the ear canal. Go to doctor to check.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

facetoucher cat posted:

One time I threw up and the force of it ruptured my ear drum, I bled bright red blood. That ear is all messed up though from surgeries, so its easily busted.

milkman dad
Aug 13, 2007

Charlz Guybon posted:

Is this the test NYC did that said 15% of the city had antibodies?

the Abbott ID now is a point of care pcr test. it detects virus rna. Abbott recently released a serology test (antibodies) but not for the point of care device.

the virus test uses real time pcr and the sample is nasopharyngeal swab

the serology test uses ELISA/chemiluminescence and the sample is blood

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

The Alpha Centauri posted:

What is she thinking

*crack*

*ping!*

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

WAIT, HE MUSED OUT LOUD WE CAN INJECT DRAIN CLEANER AND/OR UV LIGHT INTO PEOPLE TO SOLVE THIS gently caress MY EYEBALLS

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
having one hosed up semi functional ear is pretty good though because you can sleep on your good ear and block out disruptive sounds. I’m basically a x man

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

Sat down to start my wfh cozy computer toucher job and then immediately had to stop because I remembered the time our big wet boy wanted to know why we all can't just drink bleach and inject lysol.

UnknownTarget
Sep 5, 2019

The Alpha Centauri posted:

What is she thinking

My big strong (wet) president.

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

Norton the First posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2pVtOp50YE

The last Republican public figure I didn't want to actually murder.

There is a giant sticky thread at the top of the forums about this sort of phrasing, please read it

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

mrmcd posted:

Sat down to start my wfh cozy computer toucher job and then immediately had to stop because I remembered the time our big wet boy wanted to know why we all can't just drink bleach and inject lysol.

thought of a stupid president and (my productivity) died

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

Also I was on Twitter all day yesterday while the discourse was bad and woke up today to the president telling people to inject bleach. The news stops for no one, not even God.

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

MadJackal posted:

WAIT, HE MUSED OUT LOUD WE CAN INJECT DRAIN CLEANER AND/OR UV LIGHT INTO PEOPLE TO SOLVE THIS gently caress MY EYEBALLS

please give him a chance and respect the office of the president recommending people clean their insides with poison

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

WorldsStongestNerd posted:

Hello goon friend. I to have much ear trouble.
Its possible to have an inner ear infection and only have a sense of pressure and fullness and not any real pain. Its also possible for blood and pus to leak around the eardrum or thru a small perforation without rupturing the eardrum. If you have no serious pain, and if you can still hear ok from that ear, you will be ok. Get to a doctor as soon as possible for antibiotic pills and eardrops.

Also a small chance you only had a pimple pop in the ear canal. Go to doctor to check.

yeah, my doctor isn't having in person visits unless there's an emergency and her office is literally inside the hospital that's caring for covid patients so I'll pass unless I'm hurting or get another headache, I'm doing okay now and the heavy bleeding has stopped. It happened when I was a child but didn't happen for a long time. I wish I remember what it was from when I was little

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

you can use a couple of negatives or say “in Minecraft” and you should be safe.

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

Drunkboxer posted:

One time I threw up and the force of it ruptured my ear drum, I bled bright red blood. That ear is all messed up though from surgeries, so its easily busted.

:stonk:

I'm sorry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

ok this is really weird but my ear is all messed up as well