Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I'm sorry to all the people currently having relationship problems, but it looks like my strategy of being so full of anxiety and fear of rejection during my early 20s that I was unable to form any long term relationships is finally paying off 20 years later.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

facetoucher cat posted:

Yeah I don't have anyone else in my life, like at all, so it will be fun and easy if it happens, oh and I don't have a job and my insurance is through his work and my meds without insurance cost about 10k a month. I'm hoping that we can maybe work through this or something because he's my everything. I know he's just stressed, plus the move, and I'm sure it's mostly my fault anyway

Also, touch the face

its not yr fault

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
fighting with your spouses goons, are you guys in really small spaces?

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
wiping down my covid riddled lungs with bleach for that cleansing effect

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

can't wait to see all those fresh haircuts on the future corpses of georgia

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

do NOT drink bleach and definitely do NOT do it just to spite and own the libs, i do not want to be owned when it turns out that it works perfectly with no bad side effects, so DONT DO IT!

FUCK COREY PERRY
Apr 19, 2008

NofrikinfuN posted:

cant they get the body counter to work weekends and stop loving up the data?

lol you absolute idiot, you rear end, we obviously should only count on weekends and thereby stop the disease's explosive weekday growth dead in its tracks

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

#bleachchallenge

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

shovelbum posted:

fighting with your spouses goons, are you guys in really small spaces?

i live in an old farm house so not really

but we were on the skids before things kicked off so its really just bad timing

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

anyone who looked directly into the eclipse can’t get the virus

The good news is that the next eclipse is only about 8 weeks away!

The bad news is that it'll only be viewable in Africa and China: https://www.timeanddate.com/eclipse/list.html

The next eclipse viewable in the US will be 14 October 2023, hope you can hold out that long

Tei
Feb 19, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

facetoucher cat posted:

found the cure for coronavirus, just expose yourself to pure unadulterated Jesus

hahaha... yea, the truth would melt this people faces

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

gently caress COREY PERRY posted:

lol you absolute idiot, you rear end, we obviously should only count on weekends and thereby stop the disease's explosive weekday growth dead in its tracks

oh heck, youre right

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

BeefThief posted:

dehumanize yourself and face to lysol

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

NofrikinfuN posted:

i live in an old farm house so not really

but we were on the skids before things kicked off so its really just bad timing

yeah

i get along great with my wife mostly but we used to live in a relatively small but insanely open plan place until last year and i am so glad we moved into a 3-story place with her office on top and mine on the bottom lol, like insane luck levels

edit: we moved to the burbs for a job so this is like the smallest thing available out here, its bonkers, the suburbs are weird af

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

TMMadman posted:

I'm sorry to all the people currently having relationship problems, but it looks like my strategy of being so full of anxiety and fear of rejection during my early 20s that I was unable to form any long term relationships is finally paying off 20 years later.

lol i share these fears and anxieties and ran into someone similarly broken

turns out i gave her enough time to right the ship and turn into a functional person and now she doesnt like me because im still broken :shrug:

when i think about it, i would be tens of thousands of dollars richer at this point in my life if i had just been lonely instead

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

NofrikinfuN posted:

when i think about it, i would be tens of thousands of dollars richer at this point in my life if i had just been lonely instead

Nah, based on my experience you'd probably just waste all that money on drugs and video games. Although you might have different preferences.

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

I love my goon wife

Utz
Aug 1, 2008

by vyelkin
i don't drink the bleach, i just inhale the fumes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzzQisxu3Ho

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Some kind of mold was growing in my car after I hadn't driven it for a long time and after I checked in on some family a lysol'd the gently caress out of whatever it was. it did the trick cleaning the poo poo up, but I didn't get rid of all the heavy vapors by the time I drove home. My tongue got all tingly and I thought I had infected all my family and I didn't sleep all night but it turns out i just had a very minor case breathing in poisonous vapors

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

snoo posted:

I love my cato wife

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Reported. You may think this is funny but please don't imply, even jokingly, that you support our president's plans.

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

Holy poo poo I'm so loving prepped

Only registered members can see post attachments!

MisterFister
Jul 6, 2003

Sticking it to THE MAN, assuming THE MAN is an innocent casual dining restaurant.

kaleedity posted:

Some kind of mold was growing in my car after I hadn't driven it for a long time and after I checked in on some family a lysol'd the gently caress out of whatever it was. it did the trick cleaning the poo poo up, but I didn't get rid of all the heavy vapors by the time I drove home. My tongue got all tingly and I thought I had infected all my family and I didn't sleep all night but it turns out i just had a very minor case breathing in poisonous vapors

Use vinegar and water in a spray bottle next time.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

snoo posted:

I love my goon wife

You're only saying that because she is going to eventually read that post.

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

TMMadman posted:

Nah, based on my experience you'd probably just waste all that money on drugs and video games. Although you might have different preferences.

video games maybe, yeah

but id also have thousands more dollars worth of video games lol

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
You certainly can use uv lighting indoors for disinfecting. Only problem is that it needs to be high powered enough that you'd give your eyes sunburn in minutes without any protection. Good thing you can't see uv light so anyone unaware and caught in it wouldn't know until their eyes started scabbing over

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

cuomo is about to take questions
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_Ma8oQLmSM

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

actionjackson posted:

Holy poo poo I'm so loving prepped

ive noticed my toilet has not contracted covid, maybe i should drink the toilet bowl cleaner

En Garde Motherfuckers
Apr 29, 2009

Hey. Is it just me, or do my balls itch?
Staring at the sun, smoking, and shooting bleach... the disease is terrible, but the cures loving rule

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005

NofrikinfuN posted:

ive noticed my toilet has not contracted covid, maybe i should drink the toilet bowl cleaner

yeah why do you think there are cases of cats getting covid but no dogs

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

i know this is from a few pages ago but i would like to take this time to harken back to the infant stage of the outbreak, where i had to explain to a coworker than in no uncertain terms should he be cleaning his hands with lysol spray (an apparent attempt to avoid washing his hands again that day), to which he replied, "it's just the flu, i am just doing this for the customers"

i wonder sometimes if he is dead yet

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

NofrikinfuN posted:

video games maybe, yeah

but id also have thousands more dollars worth of video games lol

I've got well over 600 steam games! And a whole bunch of free games from Epic.

And that doesn't count all the games I bought and played on actual compact disks. Hell, I think I still might even have a few games on actual 3.5" floppy disks in a storage bin.

Dancer
May 23, 2011

facetoucher cat posted:

Yeah I don't have anyone else in my life, like at all, so it will be fun and easy if it happens, oh and I don't have a job and my insurance is through his work and my meds without insurance cost about 10k a month. I'm hoping that we can maybe work through this or something because he's my everything. I know he's just stressed, plus the move, and I'm sure it's mostly my fault anyway

Also, touch the face

I love you you're nice pls hang in there.

Lucius agrees with me.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Dancer posted:

I love you you're nice pls hang in there.

Lucius agrees with me.

long loving cat.

Taco Duck
Feb 18, 2011

What is the verdict on whether scotch guard will stop corona or not

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

cats do be long tho

Son of Man
Jan 29, 2003

by Azathoth

Nice cat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

NofrikinfuN posted:

my advice, spray your food with cleaner and eat it off the toilet