Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Mr Interweb posted:

am i the only one not enjoying all the bleach news? not because i think it's beyond the pale, but because most chuds won't actually go through wit it. conservatives, for all their faults, are actually quite efficient when it comes to matters of death. you will rarely see a trumpkin do something that commits an activity that exclusively harms themselves. if a conservative dies due to doing something stupid, they will make sure to take as many people with them as possible. this is why they're okay with having pollute their water supply or allow a coal company to dump millions of pounds of ash in the air. sure, they'll be drinking arsenic and breathing sulfur dioxide, but so will thousands, if not millions of libs as well. similarly, this is why they walk out in tight public spaces with no masks. sure, they may die of the corona or at the very least, get permanent lung scarring, but again, so will the libs.

so until i start seeing chuds mass suiciding via chugging clorox, i'm going to continue believing santa does not exist :colbert:

hey look trump mentioned chloroquine and a husband and wife chugged their fishpills until he died and she went to the ICU

plus we had people doing mms (drinking bleach) previously

we must hold hands and send our energy to the great disinfectant god

point out that certain disinfectants specifically mention they kill coronavirus

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Did someone say Tide pods yet?

Gotta admit, none of them are dying from the roni.

Griefor
Jun 11, 2009

BattleMaster posted:

the sad thing is "we want to do bad thing" "you want to do bad thing?" "no, I never said that, don't put words in my mouth" bullshit somehow works with the large portion of the population that has no object permanence

It's even worse, after that exchange she continues "what I said was, we want to do bad thing". It's like she can tell what he's suggesting she said is bad, but she has no idea what he's suggesting she's saying.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

BattleMaster posted:

the sad thing is "we want to do bad thing" "you want to do bad thing?" "no, I never said that, don't put words in my mouth" bullshit somehow works with the large portion of the population that has no object permanence

She talked louder so she wins the debate.

Also, these people think science is a bunch of people in lab coats sitting around and idly speculating.

"hey, Bill. Think the world might be round?"
"yeah, that sounds right. No need to do any follow up ever!"

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
Drinking bleach was funny when Metalocalypse did it, because they're supposed to be barely functional idiots.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9psFtbw4Gg

When the president of the United States spruiks it, it's just shameful.

I know 'shameful' doesn't even begin to cover this, but I can't even get my thoughts around this latest round of bullshit yet.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

lmao how Trump is trying to kill his voting bloc with his quack medical advice and claiming the threat of CV is fake news.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Post Trump voters failing to realise they're in Jonestown under Trump here

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
https://mobile.twitter.com/oneunderscore__/status/1253689042853642240

Doccykins
Feb 21, 2006
https://twitter.com/CNBCnow/status/1253702424151367691

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

"huge bleach-drinking advocates"

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Space bunnies have three ears

The Primary Outcome

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

do not buy a oneplus phone

Folks. What do you have to lose? Just try it!

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Primary Outcome of Death would be my band name if I had low enough self respect to be into metal.

Vernii
Dec 7, 2006

Clearly this just means the Deep State is trying to cover up that it works so they can hoard it for themselves.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

flashy_mcflash posted:

Primary Outcome of Death would be my band name if I had low enough self respect to be into metal.

So what's your nerdcore rap handle?

Taeke
Feb 2, 2010

How long until Trump crawls back on his statements, saying it was just a joke or whatever?

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Taeke posted:

How long until Trump crawls back on his statements, saying it was just a joke or whatever?

https://twitter.com/jeffmason1/status/1253724369639157762?s=19

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Taeke posted:

10 minutes ago

Taeke
Feb 2, 2010

Hahaha, okay, yeah. Goddamn it's all so stupid.

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

Trump would prefer you thinking he's an rear end in a top hat by not taking COVID-19 seriously rather than you think he's a moron by not taking COVID-19 seriously.

DemoneeHo
Nov 9, 2017

Come on hee-ho, just give us 300 more macca

It was only a prank, bro!!!!

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
LOL!

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Trump is the guy legitimately asking why they don't make the whole plane out of the black box and then insisting it was a joke when someone explains it to him.

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Space bunnies have three ears

Start the countdown to Bill Mitchell-esque minds tweeting how Presidential it is to use sarcasm during an official briefing during a national emergency.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

boethius posted:

Start the countdown to Bill Mitchell-esque minds tweeting how Presidential it is to use sarcasm during an official briefing during a national emergency.

My most expected Bill Mitchell outcome is that he just stops tweeting at some point this summer after a final post about how he's feeling a little under the weather but it's no worse than the flu.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

I mean, if he dies from bleach up his rear end, I wouldn't be shocked or anything.

The Sausages
Sep 30, 2012

What do you want to do? Who do you want to be?
https://i.imgur.com/u6rDye4.mp4

Notahippie
Feb 4, 2003

Kids, it's not cool to have Shane MacGowan teeth

A Pack of Kobolds posted:

Your avatar makes me want to hear some of Shane MacGowan drunks stories. I still can't believe he didn't drink himself to death in the 80s.

Read "A Drink with Shane MacGowan," which is his autobiography. There's a story in there where h'e's off his head on pills and alcohol while on tour and decides that there's been a nuclear war and his destiny is to bring music back to post-apocalyptic America so he smashes any record he can find that he thinks doesn't deserve to survive.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
Despite this, I'm fully expecting Trump to either tweet or retweet some suggestive poo poo about internal UV therapy or the benefits of ingesting bleach in the coming week.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Can't we just skip the middle part and get to the article where it's revealed that he and Ivanka are invested in some company that manufactures cold pressed juice using bleach and nuclear waste?

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
Trump voters following their leader:

https://twitter.com/MDMEMA/status/1253721510570844162

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

davidspackage posted:

Despite this, I'm fully expecting Trump to either tweet or retweet some suggestive poo poo about internal UV therapy or the benefits of ingesting bleach in the coming week.

Absolutely stewing inside at the idea people thought he was wrong about something, yeah.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

How they'll look back on this and laugh when they realise he just kidding around.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

shirts and skins posted:

Absolutely stewing inside at the idea people thought he was wrong about something, yeah.

I'm sure it will eventually come out that some entire departments have been derailed as they've just been ordered to write reports on the benefits of UV light and disinfectant which he can pull out in a couple of weeks.

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

i sorta suspect the majority of these kinds of reports are just trolls, and i can't tell if that makes me an optimist or a pessimist

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Notahippie posted:

Read "A Drink with Shane MacGowan," which is his autobiography. There's a story in there where h'e's off his head on pills and alcohol while on tour and decides that there's been a nuclear war and his destiny is to bring music back to post-apocalyptic America so he smashes any record he can find that he thinks doesn't deserve to survive.

This is beautiful and I have crossposted it to the Weird & Wonderful book thread in gibbis. What a living angel he is!

cmndstab
May 20, 2006

Huge Internet Celebrity!
Did anyone bother to ask him why he would "sarcastically" joke about injecting bleach during a press conference ostensibly for giving out advice regarding coronavirus?

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

cmndstab posted:

Did anyone bother to ask him why he would "sarcastically" joke about injecting bleach during a press conference ostensibly for giving out advice regarding coronavirus?

What a very nasty question

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

cmndstab posted:

*mumbles something about taking him seriously but not literally*