Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

CODChimera posted:

what's wrong with Scrubs? this thread is outrageous

it's not okay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sharkie
Feb 4, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
i wasn't trying to hate on Scrubs! i haven't seen it and have no opinion on it either way

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

Corona rules everything around me
C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

FistEnergy posted:

it was Good at the time but didn't age well and now feels like it was shot 30 years ago

The Janitor bit with him talking about being in the Fugitive is timeless.

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

the Janitor

ha ha

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
i can't do it all on my

own

no I'm no

I'm no PRESIDENT DONAL J TRUMP

lmaooooooooooo

Armadillo Tank
Mar 26, 2010

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

don't give a poo poo my cat owns, i'd gladly die for him

I don't see how you dying will pay for the ventilator your cat is going to need.

Gio
Jun 20, 2005

are these idiots being purposely obtuste? bc theres no way you can see these people gathered and think, “yup stopping the spread!”

just admit you dont care

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

Sharkie posted:

good for you!

i like benzos too much so i've always avoided trying to get a script

they were fun... for a while

I had a "friend" get into my bottle and snort a bunch then pass out on our villa's couch in Turkey and I was locked out despite pounding on the door/window for half an hour. I ended up wandering around the beach on the Mediterranean until the sunset and he woke up thinking we were still in Italy. Not like you can go to the front desk and say "hey my friend is hosed up can you unlock me?" they've even had paracetamol under lock and key there. Got some pretty pictures of the Taurus mountains on my crappy old phone tho

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Gio posted:

are these idiots being purposely obtuste? bc theres no way you can see these people gathered and think, “yup stopping the spread!”

just admit you dont care

I like the extended family at the same table passing everything to the boomers

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

Sharkie posted:

lol forums.somethingawful is just behind facebook on where people came to meh.com from

meh

.com

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

Casey Finnigan posted:

I got my Xanax script from a quack guy who literally told me it was not addictive or dependency-forming, I'm pretty sure the dude was just a pill mill for people who wanted to abuse rx drugs. Anyway it is definitely addictive.

How do these people not lose their license to practice medicine?

How do these people get a license to practice medicine?

Is there no one overseeing this system? :psyduck:

Frumply
Dec 7, 2004

Animal-Mother posted:

nothing like a little of the ol’ crack ping with your morning coffee :coffeepal:

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

VectorSigma posted:

him name johns hopskins frog

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

CODChimera posted:

what's wrong with Scrubs? this thread is outrageous

hard to find it with the original music in the episodes, that's why i'm outraged!!

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Animal-Mother posted:

Lol :capitalism:

Casey Finnigan
Apr 30, 2009

Dumb ✔
So goddamn crazy ✔

Animal-Mother posted:

Yeah I was 15 or 16 years old and I just wanted something to help deal with panic attacks, I'm glad I never took any large doses or got really hooked. Now I use it for when I have to go to the dentist basically exclusively, because it's way too strong for anything less acutely anxiety-inducing

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

Sharkie
Feb 4, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
i'm the tequila bottle with the convenient pump spout

Charlz Guybon
Nov 16, 2010
Violate an eviction law, you should lose the property to the renter.

https://mobile.twitter.com/propublica/status/1254385364397064193

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

I take Clonazepam sometimes but i dunno if it does anything

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

im the hand sanitizer positioned in the foreground to own the libs

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

johns hopkins

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

ok wait now the contents of these bottles is confounding me

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

ben carson was the principle of Dennis Haskins and has the executive experience necessary to ensure that coronavirus does not engage in senior skip day

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

GeneralZod
May 28, 2003

Kneel before Zod!
Grimey Drawer

VectorSigma posted:

him name johns hopskins frog

Sharkie
Feb 4, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

oof, at least you got some nice pictures

this is not a nice picture

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

good morning COVIDians, had a 9-10A volunteer shift on the city housing crisis hotline this AM and had no calls, which is hopefully good news

Xanax is habit-forming, y'all be careful out there and be mindful of how your brain chemistry is changing during this period of prolonged, slow-building, catastrophe-induced trauma

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

so are ya gonna be a mole person or a surface dweller

mycomancy
Oct 16, 2016

Doc Fission posted:

good morning COVIDians, had a 9-10A volunteer shift on the city housing crisis hotline this AM and had no calls, which is hopefully good news

Xanax is habit-forming, y'all be careful out there and be mindful of how your brain chemistry is changing during this period of prolonged, slow-building, catastrophe-induced trauma

All I wanna do is eat cannibis edibles but I live in a prohibition state and I have no access to any herb to make my own. Let the world fall down for all I care if I have some eddies and some homebrew stout.

Zotix
Aug 14, 2011

https://twitter.com/TheAtlantic/status/1254408522810494977?s=19

It's got our favorite clip from last week in there.

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

Zotix posted:

https://twitter.com/TheAtlantic/status/1254408522810494977?s=19

It's got our favorite clip from last week in there.

That clip is going to be in history books

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

lol

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

It's hilarious that America is so stupid and lazy that after like, one month of the first step of containment they just got bored and gave up.

Like we torpedoed our entire economy into a depression as step 1 for no reason because now all the extra people are gonna die anyway.

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo
https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/22-Woodlane-Dr-Newnan-GA-30263/61222107_zpid/

someone buy me this house, hell, a few of us can come live it it. It's not totally finished so we can finish it then totally gently caress it up

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

risking corona to dine at the new london pub

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Hey with this corona business, it could be the last chance to do so!

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Pardot posted:

You know they felt super clever when they ordered this

youre supposed to get tecate or dos equis at a texmex place anyway

cyka blyat
Sep 12, 2018

1999. What appeared to be a harmless meteorite crashing in the Nevada desert has turned out to be Darc Seed, an evil alien creature with horrible powers. By shooting strange magnetic rays, Darc Seed had turned the helpless nation into zombies and had brought the Statue of Liberty to life to do his dirty work. These rays had also given him control over many deadly weapons, but none were more powerful than the legendary samurai sword, Shura. When the great head of the samurai, Namakubi, heard that the sword had fallen into evil hands, he set off immediately for the United States. For only he possessed the strength and knowledge needed to recapture the magical sword and free the U.S. from the evil clutches of Darc Seed.

It's really irresponsible to recommend benzos in this threas, even jokingly.

To those reading: DO NOT TAKE BENZOS FOR FUN. EVER.

That poo poo will ruin you. You will gain a dependency real quickly. It is not like weed.

Just smoke weed to relax. Dont gently caress with pills.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Ultimate Doge
May 1, 2019

by Nyc_Tattoo

mrmcd posted:

It's hilarious that America is so stupid and lazy that after like, one month of the first step of containment they just got bored and gave up.

Like we torpedoed our entire economy into a depression as step 1 for no reason because now all the extra people are gonna die anyway.

The point of shutting down was to flatten the curve and keep hospitals from getting overwhelmed, which we did. Opening up now is fine