Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

punchymcpunch posted:

whats cilantro anyway

a delicious pile of leaves

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

punchymcpunch posted:

whats cilantro anyway

not much, what's cilantro anyway with you?

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005

Gio posted:

to translate: im too dumb to help my child with adding fractions

me demanding my child's kindergarten teach them mathematics and limit unstructured playtime: haha gently caress yeah! yes!
me having to teach mathematics to a 5 year old who would rather have unstructured playtime: well this loving sucks what the gently caress

Dancer
May 23, 2011

seattle plague rat posted:

ohhhh that makes sense

e: post some traditional netherlands recipes sometime so i can swear about not finding ingredients

Potatoes (mashed/baked/steamed) + random meat (sausage, chicken, beef) + random common vegetables (green peas, artichokes, courgette, carrots, spinach) is like more than half of warm meals in this country. This country has a basic-rear end cuisine.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Homeless Friend posted:

Cspam turning away from bitchell yet again, the lesson has been forgotten

It's really embarrassing to see folks dismiss the prophet's musings like he's just some weird crazy guy

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

punchymcpunch posted:

whats cilantro anyway

delicious

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/abc27/status/1254768557939847168?s=20

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

I love how just mask off the GOP has become with hating and being willing to kill their base for profit and the entire time their base is cheering for it :laffo:

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

euphronius posted:

yeah probably.

idk. when that unemployment enlargement was passed I guess it was foreseeable that more (non unemployment) stimulus was on its way

lol nope

The rural Pennsylvania chuds are absolutely losing their minds about the increased unemployment payments and claiming that Wolf is going to “change the rules” to let people ignore job offers and stay on unemployment. Apparently that’s “communism”

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

you could always ignore job offers on unemployment

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

The rural Pennsylvania chuds are absolutely losing their minds about the increased unemployment payments and claiming that Wolf is going to “change the rules” to let people ignore job offers and stay on unemployment. Apparently that’s “communism”

its hilarious because they are all unemployed too

i wonder if their objections would be dropped if it didnt apply to philly :thunk:

Apr 7, 2003

Archduke Frantz Fanon posted:

its hilarious because they are all unemployed too

i wonder if their objections would be dropped if it didnt apply to philly :thunk:

Oh do they ever hate Philly

The rural PA dream is to get on disability and get an oxy script you can sell for party money. I was talking to a high school friend who still lives in Northumberland county and they just assume that anyone with a nice car deals drugs or something.

Apr 7, 2003

euphronius posted:

you could always ignore job offers on unemployment

I figured as much, chalk up that bit to PA “better to scrub toilets than sit at home” Calvinism

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

punchymcpunch posted:

whats cilantro anyway

i weed that i am cursed to dislike

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

punchymcpunch posted:

whats cilantro anyway

tony soprano's consigliere

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

hell yeah, going to drive to Georgia tonight to get some APPLEBEE"S

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

what comedian coined this phrase

carlin?

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

what int he world...

who is the smothbrain that wrote this poo poo?

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

punchymcpunch posted:

whats cilantro anyway

It's amusing that Americans call it cilantro instead of the English name coriander. Presumably it was too zesty for the original settlers' bowls of gruel, and fell out of use until Mexican food started using it.

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits

AceOfFlames posted:

"fenugreek"
"collard greens"
"Mustard greens"
"kombu"
"guajillo peppers"

Once. Just loving ONCE, I would like to find recipe books or sites not loaded with weird ingredients that are either made with an American audience in mind or assume everyone has access to an exotic grocery store. How about someone make a recipe book called "15 Minute Vegetarian Recipes Made With Vegetables Available in Every Grocery Store In The World And You Can Probably Grow Yourself"? Or how about "The 5 Easy To Grow Meals That You Can Eat Every Day To Maintain Nutrition Even In The Face Of The Apocalypse That Don't Require Having Access To Literal Tons Of Beans"? When are we getting THOSE books?

You live in the UK and don't have access to mustard greens? Also they're super easy to grow.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

punchymcpunch posted:

whats cilantro anyway

Cilantro balls

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

BMX Ninja posted:

It's amusing that Americans call it cilantro instead of the English name coriander. Presumably it was too zesty for the original settlers' bowls of gruel, and fell out of use until Mexican food started using it.

They still call the seeds coriander seeds so I'm going to guess it was just the stupid, "Hay, let's give this thing an different name because America is exceptional." Just like they did with the word "lorry" and the u in "neighbour".

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

euphronius posted:

please stop posting Bill Mitchell

I'm doing the best I can to end it, but cspam has the Mitchell nano chip

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

The Francis Drake equation, starting with only 60% of Americans older than 18 having a house, and then some more numbers until we get to how many Americans who can regularly afford to vacation have houses with guest rooms and a job that permits vacation time

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!

The Alpha Centauri posted:

what comedian coined this phrase

carlin?

Carrot Top while shoving a People Magazine and a clipboard up his rear end

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

i can’t loving wait to sit down at an actual restaurant and order some mozzarella sticks again!

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/ICEgov/status/1254772592210096128?s=20

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

“people spent the night here at this chilis to be one of the first back to be seated. ‘This is a truly historical event’ said one man”

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 37 hours!
https://twitter.com/kristoncapps/status/1254770302313050115

lots of white collar work running on already-booked projects, gonna start feeling the pain in 3-6 months

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

a.lo posted:

i can’t loving wait to sit down at an actual restaurant and order some mozzarella sticks again!

I get my mozzarella sticks (FarmRich) and marinara sauce from the grocery store, and it's pretty good

Apr 7, 2003

i am harry posted:

They still call the seeds coriander seeds so I'm going to guess it was just the stupid, "Hay, let's give this thing an different name because America is exceptional." Just like they did with the word "lorry" and the u in "neighbour".

england can lorry my balls

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

love to wake up and start my week seeing that tyson foods published a full page ad in nyt and wapo that says verbatim "the food supply chain is breaking"

2020 owns

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 37 hours!

a.lo posted:

“people spent the night here at this chilis to be one of the first back to be seated. ‘This is a truly historical event’ said one man”

absolutely dire

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

brugroffil posted:

https://twitter.com/kristoncapps/status/1254770302313050115

lots of white collar work running on already-booked projects, gonna start feeling the pain in 3-6 months

does this mean a buncha people in construction and stuff will also lose their jobs because of this 'lag time' or whatever?

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Don't need a holster if you never stop shooting.

fits my needs posted:

does this mean a buncha people in construction and stuff will also lose their jobs because of this 'lag time' or whatever?

Can't build stuff that isn't designed

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

a.lo posted:

they want their baby back baby back baby back

but he died from covid19

barbecue sauce

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

pancake rabbit posted:

love to wake up and start my week seeing that tyson foods published a full page ad in nyt and wapo that says verbatim "the food supply chain is breaking"

2020 owns

They're angry because they were told to shut down after becoming infection hotspots. They claim that they offered masks and told sick people to go home with pay, but that's not what people on the lines say.

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

Mummy Xzibit posted:

You live in the UK and don't have access to mustard greens? Also they're super easy to grow.

Buy an AeroGarden and seed pods for the stuff you can't find easily in local stores.

Within a month you'll have so much fenugreek you'll be sprinkling it on your cereal just to stop it growing out of control.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

fits my needs posted:

yeah, they're contracted for the stuff they already started but there ain't new jobs in the pipeline so idk start a podcast now so you have patreon money coming in when they lay you off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
Is there gonna be a second round of stimulus checks or are we all just hosed?