Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Trixie Hardcore posted:

I worked at The Villages and this is a highly accurate description but also pair it with a gaggle of warlords/exhibitionist narcissists growing ever more aware that their time is running out.

speaking of which let's check in on how they're doing!
https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/us-map total for Lake + Sumter counties
393 confirmed cases
22 deaths
:shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

someone else chime in and say they were denied trumbo monies i dont want to be the only guy cool enough to be rejected

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Stereotype posted:

the people that pay for the washington post have a guest bedroom. they don't care that 90% of the country does not have that luxury. they are only talking to their paying customers, who are not living in studio apartments with their wife and two kids

you have a wife? and kids?
you're the middle class of millenials

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

I have a wife and rat children, I'm living very high off the hog

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
Im not getting any trump money

Because I’m not american

I am getting $178 dollars from a 2005 tax return that never got paid that I discovered, tho

im_sorry
Jan 15, 2006

(9999)
Ultra Carp

got any sevens posted:

Maybe he couldn't afford a vasectomy.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

so i can do crimes as long as i have corona?

BUSH 2112
Sep 17, 2012

I lie awake, staring out at the bleakness of Megadon.

The Saucer Hovers posted:

someone else chime in and say they were denied trumbo monies i dont want to be the only guy cool enough to be rejected

i didn't get mine because my last boss was an alcoholic and never filed my child support papers

which like, fair, but it still really sucked because i thought i was caught up. i still got my signed letter from TURMO and i'm 100% planning on keeping it

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

give me my jacindabux

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

The Saucer Hovers posted:

I finally got my stats and gonna get it Wednesday after I put in my address in all caps and it finally let me do something

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe

empty whippet box posted:

eating a sixer by posting my cat in the traveling cat sixer thread in gbs so I may as well post it in this thread too so everyone can be healed by the amazing handsomeness of my boy cheeto

he is an inside cat so he doesn't have the roni. worry not

Fantastic face. Would pet.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

hello new desktop background

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Ramadu posted:

I finally got my stats and gonna get it Wednesday after I put in my address in all caps and it finally let me do something

I just kept calling them "poo poo LORDS" I'm my address so now I'm getting double bux

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/1254939657328091136

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

That's ageist

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

shovelbum posted:

There's not much evidence on this either way right now and there was a lot of SARS vaccine work that was never really pursued. Stop doom posting without any solid evidence

Lol you spent weeks posting about how the US was gonna have 50 million dead this year, my dude.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Babies marching, goo goo gaa'ing, "You will not replace us"

Ramc
May 4, 2008

Bringing your thread to a screeching halt, guaranteed.

Charlz Guybon posted:

Is this an elsewhere tale where Darkseid conquers the Earth?

Final Crisis

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

deposited my check today :toot:

Zeriel
Nov 6, 2004

We the boomers, in order to form a more chudlier nation..

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
you can drop babies and they just bounce like a ball

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Nonsense posted:

DO NOT oppose our President. Thank you.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
gently caress yeah finally got my av

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

https://twitter.com/fuckinalpamare/status/1254851989684596736

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/wsbtv/status/1254938767720419328

We did it!

Malcolm XML
Aug 8, 2009

I always knew it would end like this.

SKULL.GIF posted:

Corona is here permanently. No vaccine for a coronavirus has ever been found. Immunity lasts either weeks or months at most.

Dehumanize yourself and face to coughing fits.

COVID-♾

this is mostly because all previous human coronavirus are either harmless or burned out leading to there being no money in a vaccine

Iridium
Apr 4, 2002

Wretched Harp

:toot:

upUpUP!

eighty-four merc
Dec 22, 2010

In 2020, we're going to make the end of Fight Club real.

Malcolm XML posted:

this is mostly because all previous human coronavirus are either harmless or burned out leading to there being no money in a vaccine

when the 84yo french snake venom neurologist gets proved right and nicotine eradicates the invisible enemy, there's still gonna be no money for a vaccine and humanity is just gonna get wiped out by HIV-2 or AIDS-CoV-1 or some poo poo in the next century

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

hallebarrysoetoro posted:

roni was never going away

there never has been a market for a coronavirus vaccine

420 smoke capitalism's ability to innovate every day

I think there is a market for this one

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Thoguh posted:

Lol you spent weeks posting about how the US was gonna have 50 million dead this year, my dude.

We may hit it one of these days if this thing goes endemic but now that we know IFR is a lot lot lower than the confirmed hospitalization rate for sure this thing does have a sort of confirmed ceiling for immediate mass slaughter, which is about the only good news since last year.

GATES FOUNDATION
Apr 28, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 7 years!

Bill Mitchell claimed at first that corona killed only asians because ACE2 receptors, then when italians started dropping dead he wondered out loud if it was because of their "north african admixture"

I can't think of a more american twitter account

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

shovelbum posted:

We may hit it one of these days if this thing goes endemic but now that we know IFR is a lot lot lower than the confirmed hospitalization rate for sure this thing does have a sort of confirmed ceiling for immediate mass slaughter, which is about the only good news since last year.

I wonder if your covid ravaged internal organs giving out will be counted in the first wave or the thirteenth wave.

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"

Hot Karl Marx posted:

you can drop babies and they just bounce like a ball

:wrong:

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

got any sevens posted:

get a load of this bougie scum that can afford to not be constantly having babies to sell to the adrenochrome vats

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
I have kids but instead of a wife I have more kids. Kids everywhere it seems, when I open the cabinets kids tumble out, kids between the cushions of the couch, kids clogging up the air vents. I find a kid in my suit pocket, I haven’t worn that suit in years.

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Mr Hootington posted:

I wonder if your covid ravaged internal organs giving out will be counted in the first wave or the thirteenth wave.

this is like the endemic nightmare scenario right, you get it every year and get weaker and weaker and life expectancy takes a huge massive hit, idk how much long term organ damage its doing to ppl who dont go into ARDS tho, there have been some cases of xyz damage but with this many cases of course there will be

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

Mons Hubris posted:

I think there is a market for this one

Going to be so many to choose from. I want the one that gives super autism

Malcolm XML
Aug 8, 2009

I always knew it would end like this.

shovelbum posted:

1/4 of nyc has antibodies so the ifr has to be far lower than expected

shovelbum posted:

this is like the endemic nightmare scenario right, you get it every year and get weaker and weaker and life expectancy takes a huge massive hit, idk how much long term organ damage its doing to ppl who dont go into ARDS tho, there have been some cases of xyz damage but with this many cases of course there will be

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Random Asshole
Nov 8, 2010

Thanks for warning me about famotidine guys, I take it regularly so I managed to grab 200 pills for $80, still a huge ripoff but MUCH less then what it's gonna cost very soon.

At least, after ignoring the warning about pulse oximeters, I've learned not to wait on this poo poo.

Well you CAN, you just shouldn't.