Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

magiccarpet posted:

i wonder if i will ever see a movie in a theater again

From now on if you want to get a handjob with your dick in a popcorn bucket you'll have to do it yourself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

AceOfFlames posted:

Why is empathy dead? Does saying this instead of "I'm sorry" or some reassuring comment make you feel good?

Seriously, I don't want to think about what's going to happen in December. People will go INSANE.

huh? it just says you have to wear a mask on your flight

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Shageletic posted:

Starting to think that Covid is the AIDs crisis for black people, in most every way

this sure as hell doesn't help but i guess if you're forced to go be a cashier with old people coughing on you or a home health care aide with no PPE then gently caress it, go party
https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/homeowner-cited-after-massive-party-held-at-residence-on-chicagos-west-side-police-say/2262680/

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

AceOfFlames posted:

If I cannot fly, then should I seriously consider the possibility of moving back to Portugal and become destitute for the rest of my life since the world is just going to close itself permanently?

living down by wharf in Lisbon drunk on madeira and scoring cheap (legal) heroin from the sailors sounds like a retirement plan

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
i wonder how long after the states open up until we see laws that outlaw mask use entirely anywhere in public

AceOfFlames
Oct 9, 2012

Impkins Patootie posted:

living down by wharf in Lisbon drunk on madeira and scoring cheap (legal) heroin from the sailors sounds like a retirement plan

I hate alcohol and am terrified of drugs. Whopdeefucking do if that makes me "lame"

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

shits going to get absolutely bananas and that was BEFORE covid entered the fray

so prepare for impact i guess

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
btw if you fly to Portugal you will be quarantined for 2 weeks before even seeing another human being

if you can't handle that you have to stop worrying about flying, and instead endure

and in enduring grow strong

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Shima Honnou posted:

i wonder how long after the states open up until we see laws that outlaw mask use entirely anywhere in public

we already have those laws, they're selectively enforced. i know there's one in illinois about whether the mask is being used for the purpose of concealing identity which just lets the cops do whatever they want since there's no way they can know that

catspleen
Sep 12, 2003

I orphaned his children. I widowed his wife.

Ebola Roulette posted:

There are counties in Iowa where if you compare cases to population are as bad as NY. There's a county where 1% of the population is infected and almost 30% of the tests they've done are positive :staredog:
Don’t worry we’re opening up all the counties immediately adjacent to these areas at the end of the week! trumop¡

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

peak over back to work

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

AceOfFlames posted:

I hate alcohol and am terrified of drugs. Whopdeefucking do if that makes me "lame"

thats ok. can you sing fado?

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Quiet Feet posted:

Oh cool, you found the Dems coronavirus messaging from the Hillary timeline.

imagine how many mass shootings we'd be having now during that timeline. big league massacres

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

Agean90 posted:

It actually rules that I can walk around with a bandanna tied around my face and its normal

im an outlaw pew pew pew

guaranteed that a cop uses this as a reason to shoot a black person by the end of the year, if it hasnt happened already

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Agean90 posted:

It actually rules that I can walk around with a bandanna tied around my face and its normal

im an outlaw pew pew pew

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

AceOfFlames posted:

same, i think my liver is damaged and i dont want to fail a drug test at work

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Goa Tse-tung posted:

btw if you fly to Portugal you will be quarantined for 2 weeks before even seeing another human being

if you can't handle that you have to stop worrying about flying, and instead endure

and in enduring grow strong

through teachings of zerthimon I have become COUGH COUGH GHHRR

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

wow president legal heroin

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

remember when Ben Carson was in charge

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Shima Honnou posted:

we have one of those laws already and the state AG put out a statement with the governor saying they weren't going to enforce it

but they refuse to mandate masks inside of shops that are still open so w/e

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

gh0stpinballa posted:

bill gates is 100% a piece of poo poo who is up to something creepy here

Probably not.

As soon as a person gets too rich they either go all in on number, or want to LEAVE A LEGACY.

Gates wants his legacy to be The Dude Who Got Rid Of Malaria, and will take being any kind of hero whenever there's an opportunity.

Double points if he gets to do shady business deals at the same time.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

euphronius posted:

remember when Ben Carson was in charge

is he gone already

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

link to cool bandannas and facemasks time please and TY

Crazyweasel
Oct 29, 2006
lazy

Shageletic posted:

Starting to think that Covid is the AIDs crisis for black people, in most every way

wow you mean shrugging and waiting for :capitalism: to fix everything has led to systemic racism!?!??

god bless USA, very proud of the government to not really do anything or care in any meaningful way

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Grey Fox posted:

we have one of those laws already and the state AG put out a statement with the governor saying they weren't going to enforce it

oh yeah i'm gunna trust the fuckin cops on this

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

we have defeated the Invisible Enemy

open the economy wide

Testvan
Nov 10, 2003
https://www.kob.com/new-mexico-news/emotions-run-high-as-mayor-of-grants-defies-governors-order-allows-businesses-to-reopen/5711810/?cat=500

"Am I going to be responsible for the deaths? No," he said. "How am I going to be responsible for something that’s already in my town."

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/wsbtv/status/1255119577601597442

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

CODChimera posted:

is he gone already

he is lost to the kingdom of slumber

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

my gaping economy

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

good morning

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

dex_sda posted:

oh yeah i'm gunna trust the fuckin cops on this
they already weren't enforcing it because of masked white supremacist rallies; Lee Carter is going to try and repeal the law next legislative session as a result

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Vasukhani posted:

What about for people in metal tubes with circulating air?

Basically:

just drop down the oxygen bags down at the start of the flight so i can get ahead of the inevitable imo

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
https://twitter.com/DrEricDing/status/1255123361807597568?s=19

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

gh0stpinballa posted:

bill gates is 100% a piece of poo poo who is up to something creepy here

:agreed:

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

triple sulk posted:

good morning

Morning, did you sleep well?

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Rynn posted:

So what are the chances that I'll be able to fly from the US to Scotland in August?

Be able to get there? Definitely. Air travel isn't shutting down completely. You might have a wierd routing and extra layovers. But you'll be able to get there.

Now, being able to do anything once you get there? That's another story.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

https://twitter.com/Alyssa_Milano/status/1254999854222159872?s=19

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

lmao I think this was meant for succ zone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ebola Roulette
Sep 13, 2010

No matter what you win lose ragepiss.

catspleen posted:

Don’t worry we’re opening up all the counties immediately adjacent to these areas at the end of the week! trumop¡

Doubling time of less than 1 day :psyboom: wtf is everyone doing over there french kissing as a greeting or something