Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rynn
Jul 23, 2003

Breakfast All Day posted:

cats are for subs for whom finding a human dom would be too socially demanding

The ultimate sub challenge is owning a tortoiseshell cat. Bipolar to the max.

"Oh hey let me roll around and expose my belly like I want to be petted. There is only a 50/50 chance that I will bite the poo poo out of you. I will also meow loudly for no reason only while you are on the phone"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zyme
Aug 15, 2000

facetoucher cat posted:

cats are generally jerks but they're cute and fluffy jerks so we put up with their BS for some reason. I just want to use my PC but I left my desk for under a minute and now I can't use my mouse :(

woah i have the exact same mouse

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

Breakfast All Day posted:

cats are for subs for whom finding a human dom would be too socially demanding

what if i want my domme to treat me like a pet cat

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

facetoucher cat posted:

cats are generally jerks but they're cute and fluffy jerks so we put up with their BS for some reason. I just want to use my PC but I left my desk for under a minute and now I can't use my mouse :(

lmao MX518 look at this loser, yeah that was my mouse 4 mice ago

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

where can i get the solo cup mask

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

Inceltown posted:

Just bumped into my boomer neighbours while taking the trash out. They're just coming back from holidays at a friends farm to move down to their holiday house for a few weeks. Really hope the police catch them travelling and fine the gently caress out of them.

*holiday house* like, WTF? I thought I was living large when for the first time in my life I moved into a 2 bedroom apartment that I'm on the lease

rump buttman
Feb 14, 2018

I just wish I had time for one more bowl of chili

FAUXTON posted:

lol imagine hating minorities so much that you buy a house but have a landlord anyway

seriously lol

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

Zyme posted:

This mouse is wonderful I've had it for ages, or did before my cat claimed it with his butt

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

just a reminder that small business owners are usually human garbage, this guy is also on record being super pissed off his april fishing trip got canceled.

Rynn
Jul 23, 2003

facetoucher cat posted:

*holiday house* like, WTF? I thought I was living large when for the first time in my life I moved into a 2 bedroom apartment that I'm on the lease

People like that are disconnected from reality and think that only people below them have bad things happen to them. A wall of dollar bills defends you from corona it seems.

captainbananas
Sep 11, 2002

Ahoy, Captain!

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

Cumulative deaths by May 31st guesses:

1-76:

77-147:

The median guess is, once again, 169420.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/305906786408480770

I will collect more guesses tomorrow. There's still until 07:00 GMT May 2nd to guess.

269,420 is my guess.

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

COVID-19 MAY 2020 USA CUM DEATHS GUESSING GAME
Guess how many cumulative deaths we have on worldometer's COVID-19 report for May 31st for the USA. The closest guess gets the satisfaction of being smarter than a bunch of idiot epidemiologists. If you are dead on May 31st, you may not redeem this prize. The guessing window closes at +07:00 GMT on May 2nd.
-100,000.3 deaths

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

zegermans posted:

lmao MX518 look at this loser, yeah that was my mouse 4 mice ago

You'd hate my keyboard lmao

MattO
Oct 10, 2003

https://www.clevescene.com/scene-and-heard/archives/2020/04/27/it-has-come-to-my-attention-that-i-know-way-more-than-dr-anthony-fauci

quote:

If you’ve read the comments section of any respected website over the past year, certainly you’re aware of my expertise ranging from, but not limited to:
The Constitution. Venezuela. Libtards. The Founding Fathers. Regulating the uterus. Martial arts. Jesus. World of Warcraft. Babes. And how the ’97 Olmsted Falls Bulldogs would have totally won state if coach let me start at middle linebacker instead of Chad Weaver. (Complete, unabridged remarks on Chad Weaver available upon request.)

What you may not know is that I’m now a leading authority on infectious disease.

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

comedyblissoption posted:

-100,000.3 deaths

thank you lord president for jesus trump

Missing Donut
Apr 24, 2003

Trying to lead a middle-aged life. Well, it's either that or drop dead.

I’ll guess the official count is 164,789 but the real count will be higher

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

facetoucher cat posted:

No I profoundly respect it because I have one too.

captainbananas
Sep 11, 2002

Ahoy, Captain!

facetoucher cat posted:

have you ever taken the keys off and cleaned it?

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

since my MX518 I've had a G5, a R.A.T. 7, and am currently on a G502

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

Rynn posted:

People like that are disconnected from reality and think that only people below them have bad things happen to them. A wall of dollar bills defends you from corona it seems.

Protected by Jesus blood, that everyone knows is really just Benjamins

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

captainbananas posted:

cum crust gives you better tactile feedback

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde

Good Citizen posted:

my fav one of these is the one softbank used for wework on their earning's call

lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcOxhH8N3Bo

thicc_waluigi
Jan 5, 2019

Has this been posted here yet

https://mobile.twitter.com/AntiFashGordon/status/1255951953940471808

turd in my singlet
Jul 5, 2008

DO ALL DA WORK

WIT YA NECK

*heavy metal music playing*
Nap Ghost

Zyme posted:

lol so many people still use this mouse

i've had mine for like 15 years lmao

drivel
Feb 24, 2005
Drivel is what comes forth from your mouth why don't you SHUT THE FUCK UP,Mods?

Nap Ghost

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

COVID-19 MAY 2020 USA CUM DEATHS GUESSING GAME
Guess how many cumulative deaths we have on worldometer's COVID-19 report for May 31st for the USA. The closest guess gets the satisfaction of being smarter than a bunch of idiot epidemiologists. If you are dead on May 31st, you may not redeem this prize. The guessing window closes at +07:00 GMT on May 2nd.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

turd in my singlet posted:

lol so many people still use this mouse

i've had mine for like 15 years lmao

they did a refresh of it with a better sensor iirc

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

captainbananas posted:

I normally take canned air to it (a full can) and use poky tools to get in there and spend an entire afternoon with rubbing alcohol and qtips. I'm actually afraid to pop off the keys. I might do that today, it's been a few months since I've done it

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

poty posted:

https://twitter.com/FirstSquawk/status/1256201376276733953

cool. great

(doesnt mean they "feel sick" again or need to go to the hospital)

they recently found people can shed inactive virus for many weeks after, that will definitely lead to positive tests without rick of infection or symptoms.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Good Citizen posted:

my fav one of these is the one softbank used for wework on their earning's call

lol

Oil Reserves yet to be discovered

Itanium sales projections

thicc_waluigi
Jan 5, 2019

Jesus Christ when will people give up on this magical election poo poo

https://mobile.twitter.com/jmikeolivercom/status/1255981685616922624

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

zegermans posted:

cum crust gives you better tactile feedback

I think I just woke up my husband laughing so loudly at this I started coughing, lmao

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

triple sulk posted:

where can i get the solo cup mask

it was a random facebook ad and now its gone i regret everything I'll pm you if i see it again though

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

thicc_waluigi posted:

The important thing to remember is these militia people are above all complete and utter cowards. The first bullet flying their way will make them scatter or drown in their own piss.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

Cumulative deaths by May 31st guesses:

1-76:

77-147:

The median guess is, once again, 169420.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/305906786408480770

I will collect more guesses tomorrow. There's still until 07:00 GMT May 2nd to guess.

Damnit somebody else already beat me to closest without going over Price is Right strategies

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Time Magazine finally telling it like it is!

Good (Great) headline!

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

lol the sergeant-at-arms won't do poo poo, hell they're probably on the militias side

captainbananas
Sep 11, 2002

Ahoy, Captain!

facetoucher cat posted:

I normally take canned air to it (a full can) and use poky tools to get in there and spend an entire afternoon with rubbing alcohol and qtips. I'm actually afraid to pop off the keys. I might do that today, it's been a few months since I've done it

gotta conquer your fears, getting the keys off and really cleaning the inner board is key to prolonging your hardware.

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

thicc_waluigi posted:

Libs desperately, desperately want to go back to pre-escalator and ignore politics again

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

Re-opening 15 restaurants out of 1,300, most likely in the biggest cities. Those poor staff who were 'invited' back are going to be destroyed as every English chud rushes for their beloved Big Macs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

facetoucher cat posted:

Lol that's almost the same as the one I use, which has a 2nd row of programmable buttons and the little screen doesn't work anymore