Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

:monocle:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
We are all Hot Dad.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

3D Megadoodoo posted:

I forgot: which goon is Hot Dad?

Hot, son.

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?
Who's hot, dad?

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Dad hot, so gay

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
Hi Goon, I’m Dad :dadjoke:

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Captain Splendid posted:

Who's hot, dad?

Sun, son.

mds2
Apr 8, 2004

Australia: 131114
Canada: 18662773553
Germany: 08001810771
India: 8888817666
Japan: 810352869090
Russia: 0078202577577
UK: 08457909090
US: 1-800-273-8255

I lost it at “we’ve started writing our own original Tool covers.”

Mister Olympus
Oct 31, 2011

Buzzard, Who Steals From Dead Bodies

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Solice Kirsk posted:

I love Liberace's fashion/style/decorating choices. It's like he looked at the 17th century French aristocracy and said, "You know, I like this but it's just not enough."

Trump does the same thing basically.

slinkimalinki
Jan 17, 2010

BaldDwarfOnPCP posted:

Trump's has no exuberance. I dunno how you make ostentation look bland but apparently it's possible.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Trump was absolutely the kind-of kid who went to the pantry and ate an entire jar of caviar the instant he learned it was expensive

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

BaldDwarfOnPCP posted:

Even Goldfinger wouldn't stay there.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Trump is a poor man's idea of a rich man

Every single thing about him

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦

The Bloop posted:

Trump is a poor man's idea of a rich man

Every single thing about him

That's why the poors voted for him and his "business acumen" and strong man affect. The rich spent years indoctrinating the underclass with their propaganda, and then Trump, like a demon made from garbage, appeared and took over.

There's like a moral lesson in there somewhere.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

doverhog posted:

That's why the poors voted for him and his "business acumen" and strong man affect. The rich spent years indoctrinating the underclass with their propaganda, and then Trump, like a demon made from garbage, appeared and took over.

He really is a golem made of poo poo and piss and the worst aspects of the human soul.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
They voted for him so he could be their avatar, being cruel to the Other at scales they could never accomplish themselves

Hey it turns out this is the funny pictures thread

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

doverhog posted:

Eat the rich?

doverhog
May 31, 2013

ultrafilter posted:

Eat the rich?

Violent revolt is not feasible so volunteer for local progressives or consider running for local office yourself.

*that's the not the moral lesson, the moral lesson is "when you act in a certain way consider whether that contributes to making the world the way you would want it to be, to live in"

doverhog has a new favorite as of 00:06 on May 2, 2020

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

ultrafilter posted:

Eat the rich?

The rich are full of heavy metals and pharmaceuticals.

Just dump them into a volcano

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

The Bloop posted:

You're telling me they're full of heavy metal and drugs and you're saying I shouldn't eat them? Sex, Drugs, and Rock'N 'Roll is the foundation to a proper diet!

Nastyman
Jul 11, 2007

There they sit
at the foot of the mountain
Taking hits
of the sacred smoke
Fire rips at their lungs
Holy mountain take us away

doverhog posted:

"when you act in a certain way consider whether that contributes to making the world the way you would want it to be, to live in"

eat the rich

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Hey screw you buddy, Tama the railway cat worked tirelessly in her station master position for eight years (ending with her death in old age) and not only increased ticket sales on her line by over a billion yen a year, she worked her way up the ranks to "super station master", "Operating Officer", "Managing Executive Officer" and finally "Honorary President of Wakayama Electric Rail for life" and was knighted by the prefectural governor for her tireless work in tourism. When she died she was granted the title "Honorary Eternal Stationmaster" and was enshrined at a nearby Shinto cat shrine as a spirit goddess.

Fun fact that hat had to be specially made and took 6 months to make.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
And I guarantee the cat shook it off his head within five seconds of the photo being taken

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

slinkimalinki posted:

Trump's has no exuberance. I dunno how you make ostentation look bland but apparently it's possible.

It’s the mirrors and excessive polish. The man lives in a raytracing demo.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

The Bloop posted:

Can I eat the volcano?

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

This was pretty good. I liked the view counter especially.

Mauser
Dec 16, 2003

How did I even get here, son?!

doverhog posted:

I know this is the funny pictures thread and I'm sorry, but you can't lay this at the feet of the poor. Middle class whites are also to blame and voted for him in large numbers

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Mauser posted:

I know this is the funny pictures thread and I'm sorry, but you can't lay this at the feet of the poor. Middle class whites are also to blame and voted for him in large numbers

poo poo, just look at the vehicles driving around the protests. Those are not poor people cars.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Mauser posted:

I know, that was a response to "Trump is a poor man's idea of a rich man". But you are right.

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Inceltown posted:

poo poo, just look at the vehicles driving around the protests. Those are not poor people cars.

To be honest a lot of them are “car poor” and underwater or upside down or whatever stupid euphemism they like for not having any actual money and living from one social security check to the next.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Dewgy posted:

It’s the mirrors and excessive polish. The man lives in a raytracing demo.

So, what, like, all he wants to see is himself, infinitely reflected, a neverending cascade of "Me"?

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: I don't want full Mod power. I just want the power to be able to change names like this when someone jokingly requests it.

Will I change it? Will I leave it? Who knows! Maybe I'll flip a coin!

Mauser
Dec 16, 2003

How did I even get here, son?!

doverhog posted:

I know, that was a response to "Trump is a poor man's idea of a rich man". But you are right.

i'm the braying rear end that votes for the democratic party :(

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Knormal posted:

Can I eat the volcano?

https://twitter.com/ForbesScience/status/1255292848762687490?s=20

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug

Mauser posted:

In fact, the more well-off a person was, the better chance, all other things being equal, that the person voted Trump, up to a point. The fact is, due to the oddness of the electoral college, Trump is the president elected by small-town rich people.

Edit: Wow, I sure do love commas.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
So much for keeping CSPAM out of PYF huh guys.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Is that an actual boris vallejo painting?

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

OwlFancier posted:

Is that an actual boris vallejo painting?

It's a shopped version of one of his Tarzan covers (Ballantine Books paperbacks from the late 70s/early 80s in the US)

Source: I owned every single one of them when I was in Junior High. It was an awesome time for pulp book covers. Vallejo for Tarzan and Conan books, and Whelan for the Mars books.

Proteus Jones has a new favorite as of 02:47 on May 2, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
The middle class are also poor

If you have to work tomorrow or you might die, you're poor

Volcanate the rich