Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

merk posted:

It’s fake because the analysis is really surface level. I added on that Steak is usually a negative player for town to say that scum probably wouldn’t kill him d1.

if you wanna hit me for "surface level analysis" go for it. There isn't exactly alot of meat on the bone day 1 and 8 pages in.

The joke vote that he made was super scummy, and it reads like scum trying to get a bandwagon going and allowing themselves to have no blood on their hands when they can just claim it was a joke.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

LordNad posted:

So you admit you voted for a guy with 2 serious votes who you thought was town

Oof. Thats a toughie.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

LordNad posted:

So you admit you voted for a guy with 2 serious votes who you thought was town

You're deliberately missing the point. Grow up.

LordNad
Nov 18, 2002

HEY BAD GUYS, THIS IS THE VICE PRESIDENT, PLEASE DON'T KILL HIM!

OFFICER LIGER posted:

You're deliberately missing the point. Grow up.

You deliberately dropped the 3rd vote for someone you thought was town as a joke. Get lynched

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

OFFICER LIGER posted:

Varinn, explain to me why scum would want to pop off now rather than wait for a more opportune time to fire off. This read doesn't ring with me at all.

idk why everyone's discounting SK w/ a daykill, which is eminently possible. but someone did make this case before you

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

Varinn posted:

idk why everyone's discounting SK w/ a daykill, which is eminently possible. but someone did make this case before you

This kind of setup assumption always rubs me the wrong way

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

Varinn posted:

Because it is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more likely for a setup to have a day vig than a daykill SK. If Amni starts popping off townies every day I might start getting suspicious but until then this line of thinking is pointless

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

im not SOLD on this. but people want answers. fortunately, i got em. present a stronger case one someone! i'd legitimately love to hear it!

so far there's a lot of people who haven't deigned to even go near a vote spending all of those posts going "hmm hmmmmm these votes don't have rock solid cases behind them"

its day ║▌║▌║█│▌ one, you can only do so much, and its much easier to sit on the sidelines and play ace attorney judge

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

the sign of true mystery solving ability is the chutzpah to follow a lead

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

That was an incredible level of redirection, are you a politician? Pretending to respond and just giving a stump speech.

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

Whoa MiR is a philly goon? How did I never know this

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

vivat virtute posted:

That was an incredible level of redirection, are you a politician? Pretending to respond and just giving a stump speech.

yeah dude im a senator

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

Varinn posted:

yeah dude im a senator

more like a spin-ator

heh got'em

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

Jose Valasquez posted:

more like a spin-ator

heh got'em

unbelievable you would do this to me. cannot believe this, you ║▌║▌║█│▌

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

Varinn posted:

yeah dude im a senator

Senators don’t go to the Good Place, scum confirmed

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

no im one of the roman ones. i was the eighteenth stab

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

But how does it taste? Yummy!
Dinosaur Gum
I was class president once. Does that count for anything?

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

wait poo poo, thats murder

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

jivjov posted:

I was class president once. Does that count for anything?

Congrats nerd

*gives jivjov a wedgie and puts him in a headlock*

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

But how does it taste? Yummy!
Dinosaur Gum

Jose Valasquez posted:

Congrats nerd

*gives jivjov a wedgie and puts him in a headlock*

The Good Place is literally middle school again, cool

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

Jose Valasquez posted:

Whoa MiR is a philly goon? How did I never know this

Technically a filthy Jersey goon now, but yeah!

I take it you recognized the hands?

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

vivat virtute posted:

Technically a filthy Jersey goon now, but yeah!

I take it you recognized the hands?

Yeah, I lived in the Philly area for about 10 years but moved to Pittsburgh in 2017.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Jose Valasquez posted:

Yeah, I lived in the Philly area for about 10 years but moved to Pittsburgh in 2017.

Congratulations on the upgrade.

Tom Tucker
Jul 19, 2003

I want to warn you fellers
And tell you one by one
What makes a gallows rope to swing
A woman and a gun

Philadelphia the city so dumb their claim to fame is a bell so poorly made that when the British showed up and they ran away they dragged the bell with them not because they liked it but because they were scared the British would see their crappy bell and melt it down for bullets.

The votes on Liger are votes of opportunity ironically disguised as votes because of a vote of opportunity, which it was clear it was not. I get a townie vibe from Liger.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Jose Valasquez posted:

Granted, moving anywhere from Philly is an upgrade.

LordNad
Nov 18, 2002

HEY BAD GUYS, THIS IS THE VICE PRESIDENT, PLEASE DON'T KILL HIM!

Tom Tucker posted:

Philadelphia the city so dumb their claim to fame is a bell so poorly made that when the British showed up and they ran away they dragged the bell with them not because they liked it but because they were scared the British would see their crappy bell and melt it down for bullets.

The votes on Liger are votes of opportunity ironically disguised as votes because of a vote of opportunity, which it was clear it was not. I get a townie vibe from Liger.

Plus they threw snowballs at Santa. Who tf does that.

OFFICER LIGER posted:

It's almost reason enough for me to want to vote Amni. But I want more before I vote.

He jokes about wanting to vote Amni for his avatar. If it's a joke vote, why not just vote?

OFFICER LIGER posted:

I'm voting you because you didnt include a cool send off line when shooting him, you should have been all "It looks like this Steak just got sent back to the kitchen" ##vote Amnistar

4 posts later, 12 minutes after Varinn drops the 2nd serious vote on Amni, he comes in with his joke vote. The timing is very suspicious to me, and it is a vote of opportunity disguised as a joke. I don't know Liger but I sure as hell am not getting a townie vibe from him.

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

HP is the only game I've played with Liger but this is the opposite vibe I got from him there and he wasn't pro-town in that game

zzyzx
Mar 2, 2004

Tom Tucker posted:

Now let's get some votes of opportunity on the Liger voters of opportunity who didn't like the Amni votes of opportunity.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

zzyzx posted:

Now let's get some votes of opportunity on the Liger voters of opportunity who didn't like the Amni votes of opportunity.

Except that hasnt happened.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

Tom Tucker posted:

OFFICER LIGER posted:

Granted, moving anywhere from Philly is an upgrade.

LordNad posted:

Plus they threw snowballs at Santa. Who tf does that.
I demand the ability to cast three votes simultaneously. DEMAND DO YOU HEAR ME KLOAKED

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

Jose Valasquez posted:

HP is the only game I've played with Liger but this is the opposite vibe I got from him there and he wasn't pro-town in that game
Yeah, his posting is way different here. I'm not sure how to read it yet but it's hugely noticable.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

##vote LordNad gut

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

yuming posted:

Yes, exactly.

Scum-Amni: "I did a thing Town do! I am carefree like a Town player!"

Scummy take

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Varinn posted:

Occam's Blazer :thunk:

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

merk posted:

I’m unavailable today and tomorrow. Monday will be fresh.

merk posted:

I won a Voodoofly Wifoa big game after Dhaes, my scum buddy, shot a person on day 1. I bussed him immediately and rode that to a win. A scum dayvig blowing someone away day 1 is definitely legitimate. That said, a scum dayvig shooting Steak, a usual town negative, is not that realistic.

My issue with the little stuff I’ve read is people discounting a scum day vig shooting d1 generally without mining into the context of who he shot at all. KK, in particular, has the fakest read. ##vote KK

merk says he's unavailable but then makes a post seven minutes later, highly suspicious.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Varinn posted:

im not SOLD on this. but people want answers. fortunately, i got em. present a stronger case one someone! i'd legitimately love to hear it!

so far there's a lot of people who haven't deigned to even go near a vote spending all of those posts going "hmm hmmmmm these votes don't have rock solid cases behind them"

its day ║▌║▌║█│▌ one, you can only do so much, and its much easier to sit on the sidelines and play ace attorney judge

Hmmm interesting.

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

hambeet posted:

Hmmm interesting.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

also: holy poo poo amnistar wtf happened to your avatar

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

merk posted:

It’s fake because the analysis is really surface level. I added on that Steak is usually a negative player for town to say that scum probably wouldn’t kill him d1.

Yeah this feels true

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Happy Birthday, Varinn.