Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

https://twitter.com/JimmyShoeTron/status/1257093175518408706

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

Plumpeo is by far the most dangerous and destructive idiot in the entire Trump administration and I hope Iran figures out a way to get him infected with covid

I dunno, for sure he's the most imperialist expansionist but stephen miller is a lot more dangerous to our own people at home

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Lucky Greedo posted:

work in retail in fl and lust for the death of this cursed civilization

the level of hostility directed at even our extremely basic safety measures is shocking. i'm used to being abused on the regular, but not like this. everyone has lost their drat minds. got physically rammed with shopping carts by two different karens in the swimsuit section. college lads tried to run me over with their car in the parking lot bc i was still wearing a mask; they made a bunch of fake coughing and retching noises at me when i ducked out of the way. our fitting rooms are closed and middle aged women are stripping to their underwear in the middle of the store to try on our lovely clothes, then screaming at us when we tell them to stop. it's like watching a hive of insects trying to gently caress, eat and kill each other all at once in a massive suicidal frenzy.

dude where do you live that is filled with so many dipshits?

or is everyone in florida just this terrible?

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

looking forward to catching this and being part of history!

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

We are going to look back on the days of 3k deaths fondly while we sit in our open floor plan offices waiting for our red blood cells to be devoured before drowning alone shortly thereafter

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

Flesh Forge posted:

I dunno, for sure he's the most imperialist expansionist but stephen miller is a lot more dangerous to our own people at home

True. I don't think we'll ever know the full extent of Miller's contribution to our future hell country. He's in the shadows doing a bunch of evil poo poo while everyone is watching the circus.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

the other day SF arrested its first person for repeatedly violating the self quarantine order

it was a latino dude in the poorest neighborhood in the city

meanwhile rich whiteys walk around everywhere without a mask with no worries lmao :heritage:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

this tbh

https://twitter.com/JenningsPR2/status/1257093229486407681?s=20

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Agrajag posted:

IT DOES loving WAHAT NOW?!

COEM THE gently caress ON RONI LAY OFF TEH loving GAS PEDAL FOR A loving MINUTE WILL YA?

Bess Kalb is a nutjob. I am have not read anything like that.

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

plumpeo has been pretty ineffective and is just towing the neocon natsec line; there are like ten thousand bureaucrats and colonels who stand between pompeo and bad poo poo happening.

miller is actively creating and implementing effective policy by himself. he has an army of ICE goons and trump is onboard

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

the apocalyptic fury when NFL is cancelled is going to be amazeballs

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

True. I don't think we'll ever know the full extent of Miller's contribution to our future hell country. He's in the shadows doing a bunch of evil poo poo while everyone is watching the circus.

miller is 35 years old lol he's going to be a major player in GOP politics for the rest of the loving century.

GATES FOUNDATION
Apr 28, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 7 years!

Agrajag posted:

dude where do you live that is filled with so many dipshits?

or is everyone in florida just this terrible?

not just florida, my costco meat dept. friend is having death threats and other unpleasantries lobbed his way by chuds in aurora, colorado because there is no meat left

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators

This would absolutely be the direct cause of multiple spree shootings

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

https://twitter.com/donaldbuffoon/status/1257082539623084032

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

here in america the bad guy is walking down a line of main characters shooting each one between the eyes, and the ones further down the line are celebrating and congratulating each other on having survived

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Rah! posted:

the other day SF arrested its first person for repeatedly violating the self quarantine order

meanwhile rich whiteys walk around everywhere without a mask with no worries lmao :heritage:

watch all the libs put the homeless in Libby CoronaCamps in the name of healthcare safety

not in any empty houses tho that would be bad for property owners :cenobite:

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

KaptainKrunk posted:

plumpeo has been pretty ineffective and is just towing the neocon natsec line; there are like ten thousand bureaucrats and colonels who stand between pompeo and bad poo poo happening.

miller is actively creating and implementing effective policy by himself. he has an army of ICE goons and trump is onboard

it's weird how you think both of these things at the same time, lol

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

i don't want any holes in my lungs. i want them to be infinite sheets of oxygenating membranes, sustaining me for all time.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Admiral Ray posted:

i don't want any holes in my lungs. i want them to be infinite sheets of oxygenating membranes, sustaining me for all time.

They're speed holes
so you can breathe faster

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

fits my needs posted:

watch all the libs put the homeless in Libby CoronaCamps in the name of healthcare safety

not in any empty houses tho that would be bad for property owners :cenobite:

not being able to abuse their homeless population beyond what is allowed by the constitution is what will ultimately cause California to secede

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

This would absolutely be the direct cause of multiple spree shootings

you've seen a lot of dumb, angry, white boomers over the past couple of weeks, but nobody has any idea how bad it will get if the NCAA cancels the season

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

FAUXTON posted:

not being able to abuse their homeless population beyond what is allowed by the constitution is what will ultimately cause California to secede

https://twitter.com/berkeleyside/status/1256403456396427265?s=20

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

isnt all this stuff kind of overstating how dangerous this disease is, like tons of people are reading this, it doesnt line up with reality, and theyre thinking JUST THE FLU now if they werent before

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

i read a thing saying that CBD possibly helps protect against coronavirus by taking up the ACE2 receptors or whatever (similar to the nicotine thing?), but further research is needed

what if...

what if weed smoking became a widespread thing thousands of years ago, because various tribes noticed that the stoners seemed to have better survival rates whenever the spirits got mad and sent a plague their way. so they started breeding the holy weed and spreading it throughout the world

also ill have some death fries thank u sir

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

GATES FOUNDATION posted:

not just florida, my costco meat dept. friend is having death threats and other unpleasantries lobbed his way by chuds in aurora, colorado because there is no meat left

just burn america off this planet already

rump buttman
Feb 14, 2018

I just wish I had time for one more bowl of chili

Lucky Greedo posted:

work in retail in fl and lust for the death of this cursed civilization

the level of hostility directed at even our extremely basic safety measures is shocking. i'm used to being abused on the regular, but not like this. everyone has lost their drat minds. got physically rammed with shopping carts by two different karens in the swimsuit section. college lads tried to run me over with their car in the parking lot bc i was still wearing a mask; they made a bunch of fake coughing and retching noises at me when i ducked out of the way. our fitting rooms are closed and middle aged women are stripping to their underwear in the middle of the store to try on our lovely clothes, then screaming at us when we tell them to stop. it's like watching a hive of insects trying to gently caress, eat and kill each other all at once in a massive suicidal frenzy.

that would own if you and your loved ones health weren’t at extreme risk :(

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

you've seen a lot of dumb, angry, white boomers over the past couple of weeks, but nobody has any idea how bad it will get if the NCAA cancels the season

we should cancel it and find out if nate silver finally cracks

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

this world is a gently caress

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://mobile.twitter.com/ddale8/status/1257090862867197956

https://mobile.twitter.com/bessbell/status/1257072559570292736

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Admiral Ray posted:

no holes just smooth

the most smooth from the standpoint of smoothness

:smugdon:

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Rah! posted:

Once again it's like white people have the real world version of a video game cheat code.

RedneckwithGuns
Mar 28, 2007

Up Next:
Fifteen Inches of
SHEER DYNAMITE

shovelbum posted:

isnt all this stuff kind of overstating how dangerous this disease is, like tons of people are reading this, it doesnt line up with reality, and theyre thinking JUST THE FLU now if they werent before

I mean it's not overstating much except that disease states can have a wide variety of presentations even if particular outcomes are <1/1000 of actual cases. If it scares people enough to be more cautious, I say let it.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

i hope someone burns that hotel down also burns america down

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

shovelbum posted:

so should we just pretend these things aren't happening because ... uh....some people might...be dumb?

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

lol for years schools have been trying to get the older teachers with fantastic pensions to retire early.

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

RedneckwithGuns posted:

I mean it's not overstating much except that disease states can have a wide variety of presentations even if particular outcomes are <1/1000 of actual cases. If it scares people enough to be more cautious, I say let it.

yeah but the thing they hammer again and again with all these gross-out stories is that its like somehow a brutal spanish flu scything its way thru the prime working age ppl and then the numbers like obviously dont bear that out at all

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://mobile.twitter.com/ddale8/status/1257112445304344577

https://mobile.twitter.com/TravisAllen02/status/1254924410596864002

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

empty whippet box posted:

so should we just pretend these things aren't happening because ... uh....some people might...be dumb?

nah i mean like i get it but holy poo poo the people it actually kills in the double digits arent even taking this seriously at all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

shovelbum posted:

the lung damage and scarring is a pretty known thing about COVID19, it's the major primary symptom (virus turning your lungs' epithelial cells into more virus).