Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Google Butt posted:

Buy a jump rope

sorry, gotta ride

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

there's nowhere else safe to ride, drivers around here love trying to murder cyclists

Don't ride then , or do it inside your place

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

people that must go to the trails are no better than the people that must do CrossFit in the open air garage gyms.

Zeppelin Insanity
Oct 28, 2009

Wahnsinn
Einfach
Wahnsinn

To me, that's not heartwarming or inspirational or wholesome.

To me, "repaying 150 year old debt" says "took you a while".

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Time to reopen everything

I can't see "furniture", "painting" and "seeds" on this chart.

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

https://mobile.twitter.com/WhiteHouse/status/1256985116863332353

1. Hate Group leader Tony Perkins article being tweeted out by white house.

2. Is that a pentagram?

Wicca Wicca Wild Wild West

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

Nothus posted:

I had to buy a webcam for zoom poo poo and it was stupidly expensive

I've a company-issued MacBook that's about 6 years old and was due to be replaced before lockdown began. I'd hung an old Logitech cam from circa 2001 over the laptop's camera and was Zooming in 320p for shits and giggles with some co-workers.

I forgot to turn it off in a meeting with my boss. He jumped to the conclusion that my old laptop was dying and arranged a courier to deliver one of the new ones that had been stockpiled.

Apr 7, 2003

mastershakeman posted:

Don't ride then

lol

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

believe it or not just because you’re going out of your way to social distance on your trail ride doesn’t mean you’re not still part of the problem. you’re just a remixed version of Karen wanting a haircut.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
drive-in rave in germany

https://i.imgur.com/ZSqPK78.mp4

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

https://www.biketrainerworld.com/stationary-bike-stands/ + Youtube

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

unmute for exuberant honking

the decline of western civilization IV

Egg Moron has issued a correction as of 16:28 on May 4, 2020

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

moist turtleneck posted:

All of the trails in town have big signs with stuff like

stay six feet apart
walk single file with six feet trailing space
wear masks
stay to the right
get off the trail if you need to stop moving
keep dogs on four foot leashes

And basically no one follows it

Whole families going for a walk and taking the whole trail up because they have to walk like the avengers shoulder to shoulder and they DO NOT yield to oncoming traffic

People walking their babies in strollers as their dog runs all over the place

old people huffing and puffing and bellowing hellos at you while maskless

i collected some dirt from a local park and made my own trail in my apartment. it goes all over, very rough terrain. recommend!

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

sorry bro gotta go rip up the sick trails on the way to buy seeds and paint

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster
lol cruise ships are going to start back up in August

Apr 7, 2003

Gotta go outside

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
i think it's fine for someone to go on a trail ride

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

mad.radhu posted:

big news: the right wing protestors aren't protesting along political lines or anything, they're just angry at girls

https://twitter.com/JHagner/status/1257004626215395328?s=19

Yup

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Woofer posted:

believe it or not just because you’re going out of your way to social distance on your trail ride doesn’t mean you’re not still part of the problem. you’re just a remixed version of Karen wanting a haircut.

Realizing it's a literal quiet car but with physical space is funny. There's a million people all going well that guy over there? Breaking the rules gently caress him. But hold on I just need to make a call real quick I'll be quiet on it if doesn't count if I'm doing it because I'm not as bad

Apr 7, 2003

Admiral Ray posted:

Usually I do 40-50 miles on saturday, there's no loving way I'm getting that kind of milage in on an indoor trainer.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

Admiral Ray posted:

nice so do all the people they're complaining about crowding the trails not giving a gently caress

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Admiral Ray posted:

as long as they aren't being obnoxious shitheads about it and are social distancing sure

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
There are white people who quite literally say I will die if it means a dirty non-white can't get health care either

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://mobile.twitter.com/JStein_WaPo/status/1257303959229943808

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

mad.radhu posted:

big news: the right wing protestors aren't protesting along political lines or anything, they're just angry at girls

https://twitter.com/JHagner/status/1257004626215395328?s=19

The chud brain can't handle the thought of a woman telling them what to do.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

if you just gotta ride and die don't complain about the chud vectors because you knew the risk going in

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Google Butt posted:

nice so do all the people they're complaining about crowding the trails not giving a gently caress

if the trail you hike/ride at is super crowded right now then it's time to find a new one that isn't

ChristsDickWorship
Dec 7, 2004

Annihilate your demons

Gringostar posted:

or do, but hike the ones that are super out of the way and not inundated with hundreds of people not practicing social distancing right now

one time a friend and i drove hours out to bumfuck PA to not see anyone for the 4th of july, but we ended up with tons of people who started hiking the AT in georgia 4 months before walking past our camp and asking for weed

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Someone saw the legal blowback coming and jumped ship.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Nice but gently caress that guy still

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
My city closed all the hiking trails because people couldn't stay far enough away from each other

Apr 7, 2003

Google Butt posted:

if you just gotta ride and die don't complain about the chud vectors because you knew the risk going in

I stayed as far away from the parade with multiple fire engines and poo poo, I have absolutely no idea why a town of ~9K in dying southwestern PA insisted on having a loving parade at 4:00 PM on an early May. Absolutely bizarre.

Apr 7, 2003

ChristsDickWorship posted:

one time a friend and i drove hours out to bumfuck PA to not see anyone for the 4th of july, but we ended up with tons of people who started hiking the AT in georgia 4 months before walking past our camp and asking for weed

Well, did you give them weed?

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

this is the future liberals want

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

https://twitter.com/lyzl/status/1257030413647781893?s=20

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

brb guys imma go on this trail ride and complain about everyone else that is there

-Karen, probably.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

wow I'd imagine the second highest member of the c-suite could do something about that

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn
The 85+ year old owner of the company just walked into the office, coughed immediately, then plodded his idiot maga hat self down the halls for 5-10 mins coughing without a mask or even covering his face, then left.

:patriot:

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Woofer posted:

brb guys imma go on this trail ride and complain about everyone else that is there

-Karen, probably.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
lol just lol at people in cspam acting like cspam isn't just a place to complain about stuff