Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

going to the liquor store is dumb as hell too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Umm so like 4k deaths a day will put us at what? 300k deaths by the end of june? And thats like the best possible case scenario?

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Surprisingly the legion of shut ins is not able to regulate peoples movments

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

a nation of alcoholics

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

Gringostar posted:

plus UV kills the poo poo out of viruses so being outdoors and exposed is better than being indoors and exposed

https://twitter.com/ehananoki/status/1257353068716470273?s=20

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
im outside right now and it owns

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

im outside right now and it owns

*locks you out*

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
If you can afford to maintain a trail bike you can afford a stand to ride your bike indoors. I literally build trails for mountain biking and hikers all summer and I love trails but stay the gently caress home holy poo poo

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

going to the liquor store is dumb as hell too

How do you propose I get my liquor, huh smart guy?

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Not sure why cspam is so invested in keeping hit and run drivers alive anyway

TheLemonOfIchabod
Aug 26, 2008
so russia is suppressing its death numbers bigly, yes? (not that we aren't lol)

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

SKULL.GIF posted:

:peanut: 250,000 Worldwide Deaths! :peanut:

:cheers:

skewetoo
Mar 30, 2003

I'm outside right now and licking all sorts of things I have never licked before.

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

washing bottles of hot sauce i ordered online in soapy water

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

WorldsStongestNerd posted:

Why do chuds constantly run into this thread to proclaim that the rules don't apply to them? What exactly did you expect the thread response to be to what you're doing?.

No one's breaking any rules.

seattle plague rat
Apr 6, 2020

Gringostar posted:

if you catch the roni and live you should get access to the mod forum

GATES FOUNDATION
Apr 28, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 7 years!

TheLemonOfIchabod posted:

so russia is suppressing its death numbers bigly, yes? (not that we aren't lol)

but russia!!!

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
can't break the rules if the orders lifted in your state hehe

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Iron Crowned posted:

How do you propose I get my liquor, huh smart guy?

make it yourself. a little bathtub hooch never hurt anyone.

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

kaleedity posted:

washing bottles of hot sauce i ordered online in soapy water

same but slim jims

Apr 7, 2003

fits my needs posted:

can't break the rules if the orders lifted in your state hehe

PA never had any restrictions on being outdoors beyond the usual social distancing measures.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
have we given up hope of finding an effective treatment method while we wait for a vaccine

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
yeah how is being outside against the rules in america lmao

*looks at laws against doing anything in midwest state during coronavirus*

whoops there are none

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

PA never had any restrictions on being outdoors beyond the usual social distancing measures.

can't break the rules if there are no rules,, hell yeah brtoerh!

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

indigi posted:

have we given up hope of finding an effective treatment method while we wait for a vaccine

https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1257365750479818753?s=20

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I read whitmers order and the mayors and I’m well within my rights to drink beers in the alley

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

when businesses open in Georgia and people go get their hair done they won’t be breaking any rules either so I guess they aren’t stupid after all

Apr 7, 2003

fits my needs posted:

can't break the rules if there are no rules,, hell yeah brtoerh!

I bought a kite when I went to Costco last week, gonna go down to the Point and fly it this afternoon

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
It’s funny to me that you guys aren’t leaving your houses at all, must be a weird life

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

riding a bike pretty quickly past a bunch of idiots isn’t doing any harm

Apr 7, 2003

Woofer posted:

when businesses open in Georgia and people go get their hair done they won’t be breaking any rules either so I guess they aren’t stupid after all

You're right, riding a bicycle outside is exactly the same as sitting indoors surrounded by multiple other people in close proximity for extended periods of time.

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
https://twitter.com/SkyNews/status/1257341884072157184?s=20

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

TurboFlamingChicken posted:

https://twitter.com/ProjectLincoln/status/1257264160213217285?s=20

This is from a conservative group they doing this better than the libs

Republicans will always be better at propaganda than Democrats. Democrats are paper pushers. Republicans are voted into be speech makers, sound good on radio, and look good on Television, always saying the right words to make people swell up with pride. It just takes them time to adjust to the new medium.

Trump has given Republicans what they wanted, but any more damage to the US's minimum wage slave population means a cut into profits for a different reason. Trump did his job, now to passify the masses (whose narrow perspective focuses on individuals instead of systematic structures), Trump must be sacrificed. Funny part: die hard Trump people may not let the Republicans shuffle Trump off stage. (are you ready to support Trump supporters?)

In opposition to republican the current democrats have been knee capped by the the variety of their voters. If the Republicans didn't exist Democrats would be broken up and would look more european. There are democrats that are completely republican except for one thing here or there like being black, gay, wanting better healthcare, or being an actual free market capitalist. Republicans are comfort-ists; Government, Corporation, it doesn't loving matter what structure is being used. The end goal is keeping themselves comfortable.

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

You're right, riding a bicycle outside is exactly the same as sitting indoors surrounded by multiple other people in close proximity for extended periods of time.

I know I’m right. thank you for agreeing.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

fun story about sars (a type of corona virus) and why people stopped trying to make a vaccine for it after it went away

the pharmaceutical companies thought it wouldn't be worth the investment so stopped all research on it

isn't capitalism fun?

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

gimme then fuckin antibodies

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators
If SARS Jr. spreads through the air, am I more safe being outside away from people instead of inside my building that has confirmed positive cases and an HVAC system?

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

If SARS Jr. spreads through the air, am I more safe being outside away from people instead of inside my building that has confirmed positive cases and an HVAC system?

yes

even the best hvac systems have a lot of trouble filtering viruses

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

quote:

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo was even more explicit, saying on Sunday that the coronavirus originated in a research laboratory in Wuhan, China, where the virus first appeared.

Casus belli, baby. Did you forget you were in Hellworld?