Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

I was listening to a bunch of old 90s pop on Youtube, so this came up in my recommendations:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzerbXFwGCE

I like the song, but the lyrics have a different vibe these days:

quote:

I'm waiting for you only
The slightest touch and I feel weak
I cannot lie, from you I cannot hide
And I'm losing the will to try
Can't hide it (can't hide it), can't fight it (can't fight it)

So go on, go on, come on, leave me breathless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mystes
May 31, 2006

Firing isn't enough, IMO. Abandom him on an island somewhere or something.

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

how did you create that? is there a tutorial? the glitch effect looks awesome.

Coatlicue
Sep 14, 2012

it doesn't matter
how fast or how far,
you're still runnin' like a fool
At my workplace (small office) most coworkers have been wearing masks for a few weeks now, and although it hasn't been made mandatory, they handed out a box of disposable surgery masks to everyone today.

Of course the loudest guy in the office who has not been wearing a mask until yesterday starts complaining how uncomfortable it is and how he needs to "air out" his skin.

Yeah, it's not fun to wear one, but grow the gently caress up.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

lmao

Charlz Guybon
Nov 16, 2010

Deaths are a lagging indicator, but if we ever hit 200k cases a day there are going to be over 12k deaths a day.

ricecult
Oct 2, 2012

Charlz Guybon posted:

Deaths are a lagging indicator, but if we ever hit 200k cases a day there are going to be over 12k deaths a day.

If we hit those numbers we'll also have to factor in deaths from chuds killing hospital staff because they thing Hillary's secretly carrying out the deplora-caust. NYC numbers in deep red areas will lead to serious outbreaks of violence, in and out of the deep red areas.

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

Coatlicue posted:

Yeah, it's not fun to wear one, but grow the gently caress up.

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
Second day of no new cases, and one probable case found to not be a covid case

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

ricecult posted:

If we hit those numbers we'll also have to factor in deaths from chuds killing hospital staff because they thing Hillary's secretly carrying out the deplora-caust. NYC numbers in deep red areas will lead to serious outbreaks of violence, in and out of the deep red areas.

better postpone the election in that case

GATES FOUNDATION
Apr 28, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 7 years!
chuds going on cruises to own the libs

https://twitter.com/GuysGambling/status/1257435440661123072?s=20

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Still haven't got any. It feels strange that people need it right away after a short break

E Depois do Adeus
Jun 3, 2012

Nobody has better respect for intelligence than Donald Trump.

i've taken a week off from reading this thread. what have i missed aside from astroturfed protests successfully ending the UBI conversation

mystes
May 31, 2006

E Depois do Adeus posted:

i've taken a week off from reading this thread. what have i missed aside from astroturfed protests successfully ending the UBI conversation
Honestly nothing.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

Second day of no new cases, and one probable case found to not be a covid case

Well that sounds good on paper but it's still too early to tell if our model is better than say americas

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Good news, the model produced by the White House advisory panel says this will all be over on May 15th.

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

CODChimera posted:

Still haven't got any. It feels strange that people need it right away after a short break

man NZ did such a good job that by the time yall are back down to level whatever i would feel fully comfortable going to a concert or w/e lmao

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

The CDC estimated that 200k Americans would be dead by August with 3,000 still dying every day so Trump told them to bury it and released one that said it will all be over in a week.

gay picnic defence
Oct 5, 2009

I'M CONCERNED ABOUT A NUMBER OF THINGS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWmnBcNijvo

Frumply
Dec 7, 2004

someone put the thinking face finger on this tia

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
what's the latest in Sweden?

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo
I think some of why the boomers hate it is because they read lips as part of the way they "listen" to people and can't really understand what people are saying to them and are getting confused easier. It's of course a very small part and maybe subconscious but they view hearing loss as a "defect" and most refuse help with it and just crank up the volume

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
open carry is so goddamn stupid

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

Real talk. Is Rice-A-Roni racist now?

Sure would be a shame. Its so easy to cook and its good.

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

lol there’s a thread on nextdoor with a lady posting if she should pay rent or feed her family, I’m currently being attacked for telling her to feed her family
Should I bother joining nextdoor or is it going to be a shitshow?

rump buttman
Feb 14, 2018

I just wish I had time for one more bowl of chili

Drinkfist posted:

wtf

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

facetoucher cat posted:

I think some of why the boomers hate it is because they read lips as part of the way they "listen" to people and can't really understand what people are saying to them and are getting confused easier. It's of course a very small part and maybe subconscious but they view hearing loss as a "defect" and most refuse help with it and just crank up the volume

Learn to text then bitch rear end boomer

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

My mother yelled at me on the phone for saying I got Rice-A-Roni.

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

woopsie

https://twitter.com/KTSMtv/status/1257478674246512640

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

https://imgur.com/rlWPS8p

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Drinkfist posted:

My mother yelled at me on the phone for saying I got Rice-A-Roni.

but its the san francisco treat

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

they shouldnt have got the virus if they didnt want to pay

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
loving lol

https://twitter.com/NateSilver538/status/1257477043970887682?s=20

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

Drinkfist posted:

I remember something about that like years ago but then maybe an apology but maybe it was something else so that's not much help

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

shovelbum posted:

but its the san francisco treat

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

SardonicTyrant posted:

Should I bother joining nextdoor or is it going to be a shitshow?

Yes, and yes.

gay picnic defence
Oct 5, 2009

I'M CONCERNED ABOUT A NUMBER OF THINGS

lmao

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

quote:

“It’s not like it used to be,” he lamented, “when you could have an opinion, talk about it and then sit down and have a beer together and talk about football.”

lmao :qq:

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

facetoucher cat posted:

Oh! I thought you meant like people here now and like, lmao, I'm stuck here because I'm poor and my husband currently has a job with insurance that covers my medications. Thankfully I had nothing to do with that or I wouldn't be able to sleep at night

i do mean people there now too, but only the chuds. ur cool :patriot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

You know when football is canceled there's going to be shootings