Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

IT WAS ME ALL ALONG, BURROWS!

Motherfucker posted:

I'm gonna be the dissenting voice and say Dave probably fucks really well because hes a pride demon and looking like a fuckin' loser in bed would be an opening to get owned.
oh you just know Solomon goes for the cosmogonical gold standard: exactly seven hours

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aug 26, 2006

The Magic Number

College Slice
Dave reproduces asexually through parthenogenesis and what people assume to be his beard is actually an egg sac.

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true
Wutang might be dangerous

pseudorandom name posted:

Given he only has sons thanks to bullshit martial arts breathing techniques which we have recently discovered only make him move fast, presumably his love making involves tweezers and a magnifying glass?

He can punch clean through someone's head, I don't think they :airquote:only:airquote: make him move fast.

I'm with Motherfucker, he's "technically" highly competent.

Joe Slowboat
Nov 9, 2016

Higgledy-Piggledy Whale Statements

I feel like he's probably very good at the actual act but it's solely with political marriages from a dozen worlds he will never see again and he makes a point of telling them that before and after in formal language.

We also know he times waves of children so that there are discrete generations to minimize conflict between his sons (which is why we've only seen old and young, not middle, SolDave offspring). So he has, like, a month long gently caress festival once every 30 years or something.

Dehumanizing and creepy, but efficient!

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

He probably does a very respectable job of reciting some classic poetry, too.

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass
*throws bangles in the air*

*catches bangles on arms*

:smug: "All 700 of you are now pregnant with my children"

:sparkles: "But how!?"

:smug: "It is the mystery of Ki-rata"

Mimesweeper
Mar 11, 2009

Smellrose

Renaissance Robot posted:

*throws bangles in the air*

*catches bangles on arms*

:smug: "All 700 of you are now pregnant with my children"

:sparkles: "But how!?"

:smug: "It is the mystery of Ki-rata"

its this, its definitely this

Algid
Oct 10, 2007

The orgy shall proceed councillor, I see no great obstacle to its occurrence.

And there, womsoever draws a drop of my cum - shall have whatever they so wish.

This is my will.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

pretty sure this is all whoever brought up Oglaf's fault. :v

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

thread gettin weird

Happy Underpants
Jul 23, 2007
I miss tea cup and balustrade chat.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Potato Salad posted:

thread gettin weird

:chast2b:

I mean its is the law that you cannot be horny for him.

Glagha
Oct 13, 2008

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAaaAAAaaAAaAA
AAAAAAAaAAAAAaaAAA
AAAA
AaAAaaA
AAaaAAAAaaaAAAAAAA
AaaAaaAAAaaaaaAA

Perfect Thread: Total Horny Obliteration

Polaron
Oct 13, 2010

The Oncoming Storm
Look what you've done, Operant. Are you happy now?

cool biRd pics
Aug 28, 2009

you will feel ashamed of your words & deeds
fun imagining alison porting back to the sharehouse and having to dodge answering: white hair, incredibly jacked, face + body scars, bindi (again) and conspicuously missing sword

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

cool biRd pics posted:

fun imagining alison porting back to the sharehouse and having to dodge answering: white hair, incredibly jacked, face + body scars, bindi (again) and conspicuously missing sword

Let's be real here, she's basically just a recurring side-character from Questionable Content.

cool biRd pics
Aug 28, 2009

you will feel ashamed of your words & deeds
its amazing how a trip to the grand canyon can change a person

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

cool biRd pics posted:

Pretty white girl disappeared? You know Nancy Grace has been all over this one. She probably got her dad arrested or something.

YaketySass
Jan 15, 2019

Blind Idiot Dog
She's got to be presumed dead at this point, right?

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

This is what fascinates me most in existence: the peculiar necessity of imagining what is, in fact, real.

As fun an interlude as it would be to have Allison meet back up with her roommates I'm pretty sure Abaddon has said it's not going to happen, and the reunion between Zaid and Allison has almost as much potential. Though I kinda hope he ends up being a Macguffin/Damsel in Distress for pretty much the whole story and she only gets to meet him in person near the very end of the story.

I will feel a little robbed if her roommates don't show up somehow in the epilogue/postscript though.

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

Come to think of it... Has there ever been any mention of Allison’s family in all the time that the comic’s been running?

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Regalingualius posted:

Come to think of it... Has there ever been any mention of Allison’s family in all the time that the comic’s been running?

https://killsixbilliondemons.com/comic/seeker-of-thrones-11-150/

a computing pun
Jan 1, 2013
Something that just occurred to me: technically, shouldn't Allison, Vigilant Gaze, and (possibly) Cio be entitled to the various rewards and titles and stuff that Solomon promised everyone who stayed still in the bonus round?

"anyone remaining in the ring will be entered into a new round" ... "those that survive will be handsomely rewarded"

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass

a computing pun posted:

Something that just occurred to me: technically, shouldn't Allison, Vigilant Gaze, and (possibly) Cio be entitled to the various rewards and titles and stuff that Solomon promised everyone who stayed still in the bonus round?

"anyone remaining in the ring will be entered into a new round" ... "those that survive will be handsomely rewarded"

Allison lost by submission, VG was disqualified by ring-out, Cio never registered.

a computing pun
Jan 1, 2013
Everyone else lost either by ring-out, submission, or incapacitation during the battle royale round too; they all still got entered into the bonus round. That was the whole point; Solomon was giving all the eliminated fighters a second chance.

If this was Incubus's Tournament Of Swords or whoever then arguing a technicality like this obviously wouldn't mean poo poo, but Soldave claims to run his empire on highly legalistic principles, he literally said "anyone remaining in the ring" and Allison was remaining in the ring.

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor
and some clarified butter.
She got rewarded with a nice prison cell.

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass

a computing pun posted:

Everyone else lost either by ring-out, submission, or incapacitation during the battle royale round too

They lost because Allicio cheated.

Although I don't know why I'm arguing the consistency of this last-minute rule change when it was 100% about Solomon showing off Ki-Rata and demonstrating why he's king of one seventh of creation. Despite his whole thing being rigid order he can and does just make poo poo up when it suits him, because he's a king and that's kind of the entire point of kings.

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

cool biRd pics posted:

Also the glowing crown hovering above her head.

edit: Imagine her holding a press conference (flanked by Cio and White Chain) to explain that, no, she and Zaid didn't murder/kidnap/marry each other and then go into hiding.

pseudorandom name fucked around with this message at 18:36 on May 7, 2020

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

edit: Imagine her holding a press conference (flanked by Cio and White Chain) to explain that, no, she and Zaid didn't murder/kidnap/marry each other and then go into hiding.

I think people are going to be far more alarmed that Allison is more-or-less Superman.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

a computing pun posted:

I believe he meant those that survived him attacking them would be handsomely.

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

Tulip posted:

I think people are going to be far more alarmed that Allison is more-or-less Superman.

That's not visibly apparent.

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

I mean sure, but if they demand a press conference for her and she uppercuts a building right out of its foundations, that raises some very pressing questions very fast.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Shes got huge muscles, can probably bench press more than any person alive on earth,, is covered in hella scars, her hair is naturally white now, and might be quite a bit taller than what she left.

Twitter wpuld explode all "captain america treatment is real"

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

she literally burns with glowing flames when she gets even a little focused

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

Tulip posted:

I mean sure, but if they demand a press conference for her and she uppercuts a building right out of its foundations, that raises some very pressing questions very fast.

Uppercutting a building lacks wisdom or restraint.

Rigged Death Trap posted:

Shes got huge muscles, can probably bench press more than any person alive on earth,, is covered in hella scars, her hair is naturally white now, and might be quite a bit taller than what she left.

Twitter wpuld explode all "captain america treatment is real"

Muscles, scars, and white hair are perfectly normal, I don't know what you're talking about with the height thing but nobody knows how tall she used to be, and they're not going to know how much she can bench press unless she bench presses something and she's not going to do that when everybody is freaking out about Cio and White Chain and she's busy translating Universal Metaconstant.

Patware posted:

she literally burns with glowing flames when she gets even a little focused

Oh, that's just something wrong with the video camera.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Tulip posted:

Please, I bet they'd be more interested in determining if Hrotomos is an adult or not.

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass

Oh, that's just something wrong with the video camera.

*me, personally witnessing the coming of the heir of all creation*

"Pssh, this is the worst CGI I've ever seen"
:goonsay:

IMJack
Apr 16, 2003

Royalty is a continuous ripping and tearing motion.

Fun Shoe
If Allison has to return to her homeworld and reveal herself to the public, it's probably because Mottom's army is coming to collect her tithe. Or has already shown up.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Grouchio posted:

Please, I bet they'd be more interested in determining if Hrotomos is an adult or not.

If he was an adult he'd be called Hrotomos Prime

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YaketySass
Jan 15, 2019

Blind Idiot Dog
She could probably get someone weird enough to drop by and flex a little as a favor if she doesn't want to do it herself.