Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Corona-chan take my energy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

God, I know we haven't spoken for a while

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
I have a personal rule about not wishing that people get potentially-fatal illnesses but drat if I'm not being sorely tempted

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

why does he still have valets i thought the secret service made him get rid of all those people

LimburgLimbo
Feb 10, 2008

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

why does he still have valets i thought the secret service made him get rid of all those people

jfc read the article words won't hurt you son

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

I have a personal rule about not wishing that people get potentially-fatal illnesses but drat if I'm not being sorely tempted

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

how many valets does our president have

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

LimburgLimbo posted:

never

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

I mean at some point it becomes hard not to, because members of both parties are freely broadcasting that they want you and any potential offspring to die early in grinding poverty

wishing for their misfortune and celebrating it when it occurs might be crass and ugly, but ultimately it merely amounts to reciprocation - not even that considering the degree to which the people in question are working towards and actually achieving that goal

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
:rip: trump's dedicated ballwasher

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

LimburgLimbo posted:

No-one's going to click on a Twitter what the gently caress lmao?

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

who the gently caress is scraeming "READ THE ARTICLE" at my house. show yourself, coward. i will never read

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

that's dumb, wishes don't work

i have a rule about not casting plague nithings on people because it attracts the attention of the pestilence spirits onto you as well but I'm making an exception

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

LGD posted:

I mean at some point it becomes hard not to, because members of both parties are freely broadcasting that they want you and any potential offspring to die early in grinding poverty

wishing for their misfortune and celebrating it when it occurs might be crass and ugly, but ultimately it merely amounts to reciprocation - not even that considering the degree to which the people in question are working towards and actually achieving that goal

this is the perfect summation of how "decorum" benefits the rich and powerful at the expense of the most vulnerable. punching up is not crass, it's literally the only means of backlash at your disposal.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Lol, they're trying to murder all of us and the planet on purpose but it's wrong to say mean things. Jesus.

Joey Steel
Jul 24, 2019

Cup Runneth Over posted:

this is the perfect summation of how "decorum" benefits the rich and powerful at the expense of the most vulnerable. punching up is not crass, it's literally the only means of backlash at your disposal.

Cocaine Bear posted:

Lol, they're trying to murder all of us and the planet on purpose but it's wrong to say mean things. Jesus.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Cocaine Bear posted:

There is nothing wrong with hoping covid makes its way through the White House like the Masque of the Red Death.

Vernii
Dec 7, 2006

I hope they all die, slowly and miserably.

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

Knowing how much Trump hates germs, he must be really upset about this risk of exposure. Oh, dear. Darn. Geez.

I bet he hates the repeated tests, too. He must be really bothered. Poor thing.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

my cat is norris posted:

Knowing how much Trump hates germs, he must be really upset about this risk of exposure. Oh, dear. Darn. Geez.

after hours when the Secret Service isn't watching he's gonna sneak into the bathroom and chug a pint of bleach

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

my cat is norris posted:

Do you think he got the real one where they stick the swab all the way to the back of your nasal cavities? Or was it one fo the lovely instant tests he was pitching months ago?

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.
I'm starting to think this Donald Trump might not be real smart and is perhaps a liar about some things.

Not sure I like him

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Iron Crowned posted:

Do you think he got the real one where they stick the swab all the way to the back of your nasal cavities? Or was it one fo the lovely instant tests he was pitching months ago?

It's the swab one, he commented on how uncomfortable it was in a speech

ShadowHawk
Jun 25, 2000

CERTIFIED PRE OWNED TESLA OWNER

Cup Runneth Over posted:

Are we really calling unprepared off-the-cuff statements "a speech" now?

Trollking
Sep 9, 2000

Pillbug

Cup Runneth Over posted:

I believe his commentary focused on the swab having an uncanny resemblance to a Q-Tip, while not actually being a Q-Tip. He brought comparison samples to use as visual aids to soothe an incredulous public.

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer

I would never wish COVID-19 on anyone, it sounds like a horrific way to die. However, if I was told I had to choose just one person to get it, I know who it would be.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

SubnormalityStairs posted:

I would never wish COVID-19 on anyone, it sounds like a horrific way to die. However, if I was told I had to choose just one person to get it, I know who it would be.

What did Alex Trebek ever do to you?

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

red19fire posted:

There is nothing wrong with hoping covid makes its way through the White House like the Masque of the Red Death.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

ShadowHawk posted:

Are we really calling unprepared off-the-cuff statements "a speech" now?

Frankly, that's about as much thought as Dormal Turmp can muster for anything

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

A small business owner on vulturing up foreclosed property during mass death and suffering:

Sociopathy is a public virtue and millions of Americans are actively lusting for the opportunity to be a monster and are only being kept from that by a lack of resources.

Money doesn't exist either you zobe, it's a social construct

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

What did Alex Trebek ever do to you?

that rear end in a top hat knows what he did

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!

BiggerBoat posted:

I'm starting to think this Donald Trump might not be real smart and is perhaps a liar about some things.

Not sure I like him

I’m not one to rush to conclusions, but I wonder if he is qualified to be president.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.
^^^hmmm...^^^

Yeah. Maybe we should give him a chance.

I mean, it's just the flu, right? We have to open up our economy again so we can all be free. We're warriors and at war and all with a Big Boy wartime president. Sorry, I'm not gonna cry for any of these loving CHUDS that succumb to it.

BiggerBoat has issued a correction as of 01:45 on May 8, 2020

Blotto_Otter
Aug 16, 2013

Cup Runneth Over posted:

I’m not sure I believe that he’s ever gotten that swab test. I’m extremely doubtful that he’s gotten it multiple times. If he has ever taken one at all, ain’t no way he’s submitting to another one until he’s symptomatic.

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

duz posted:

that rear end in a top hat knows what he did

Sean Connery posts here?!?

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

“morals don’t exist” said the internet. “nothing is real everything is permitted you idiot. you loving rube.”

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

“morals don’t exist” said the internet. “nothing is real everything is permitted you idiot. you loving rube.”

That guy has never thought about the end game of moral nihilism (nor the same as just nihilism). Because I guarantee if someone used violent force to seize their property they would whine about the NAP and laws and other stuff. They aren't the moral nihilists they see themselves as, they are moralist legalists which are somehow even worse. Since they believe in morality but believe it comes from laws and "legitimate" violence.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Blotto_Otter posted:

I’m not sure I believe that he’s ever gotten that swab test. I’m extremely doubtful that he’s gotten it multiple times. If he has ever taken one at all, ain’t no way he’s submitting to another one until he’s symptomatic.

otoh he's done enough coke that that swab test's probably like throwing a hotdog down a hallway

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
best case scenario, on of his staff told him he gets the special presidential covid test where he spits in a dixie cup and an hour later they just tell him he's fine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Bogus Adventure posted:

That twitter thread is really depressing, but it ends on this note:

https://twitter.com/KarenChristensn/status/1258195782173249536

She is lying, this is the covid version of those tweets when someone’s kid says something super wise.