Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

BULBASAUR posted:

reported to the local authorities

lmao it's not me I'm at home looking at number and maps

https://dph.georgia.gov/covid-19-daily-status-report

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

shovelbum posted:

suckodiles and assigators

crocodilz

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

gently caress SNEEP posted:

Then why haven't I caught it yet? :smug:

it's not transmissible through food iirc

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Rah! posted:

crocodilz

ligmadilz

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

C-SPAM beats the news cycle yet again

we control the simulation

Rauros
Aug 25, 2004

wanna go grub thumping?

power word- Jeb! posted:

gotta put em down once they got a taste for human flesh

gators hunger for all flesh by default. the trick is not going up to pet one.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

indigi posted:

I wonder how they found out

It's pretty normal with a new disease to just see where it's being shed it isn't like they brought cumshitter in for a sample

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

look we KNOW you can suck your own you don't have to make EVERY thread about it.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

i control the holograms

holo pope was me also holo poope

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Rauros posted:

gators hunger for all flesh by default. the trick is not going up to pet one.

but my freedom

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Have you tried vaping the cum

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

when some jabroni violates ur social distancing bubble:

https://i.imgur.com/sSAgQZm.mp4

ChristsDickWorship
Dec 7, 2004

Annihilate your demons

Azathoth posted:

I don't know why this would make it any safer for the athletes except for maybe the NBA where the fans are within literal spitting distance of the players.

There's still the small army of coaches, trainers, and other various support staff that the players interact with, and unless they're going to literally build an Olympic village where they'll all live in isolation, it's only a matter of time until it loving sweeps through every team

i mean, it limits it to enough people to test. its the only way i see the technical unions that make broadcasts happen agreeing to it, but i'm not sure how consequential things like labor contracts are when the president says open er up

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
I love how every idiot state is hemorrhaging defense budget dollars to do anything but pay people more

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://youtu.be/7W35dyPTh6o

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

I don't care about the stupid planes give me more money you fuckers

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

loving LOL this is what we're gonna do in chud central just not tell anyone how many people are dying of the Rona. https://northeast.newschannelnebraska.com/story/42102669/state-no-longer-allowed-to-track-processing-plant-data

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

unless I'm somehow reading this incorrectly black women are really being gutted by this and it's not so much males or black males as I've been lead to believe

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

snoo posted:

I don't care about the stupid planes give me more money you fuckers

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo
I only want the planes if they're raining money

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

things are great why you so mad about everything

Bruce Hussein Daddy
Dec 26, 2005

I testify that there is none worthy of worship except God and I testify that Muhammad is the Messenger of God

quote:

Greenville reports day's most coronavirus cases in SC as state number rises above 7,000
OPEN IT THE gently caress UP IT"S OVER 7000

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

moist turtleneck posted:

I love how every idiot state is hemorrhaging defense budget dollars to do anything but pay people more

The air national guard of Missouri has b2 bombers?

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

moist turtleneck posted:

Glad we're finally ending their state of misery

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

moist turtleneck posted:

On the local subreddit, people kept bringing up "well, they have to have practice anyway, so they'd be flying the planes anyway, the alternative is to leave the military equipment idle, and it helps with recruiting, which is low" but then none of that is related to saluting essential workers at all, is it? It's like a beer commercial that heavily leans into "This beer ad is dedicated to essential workers everywhere. C-SPAM Brau raises its glass to you!" but with the military.

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat

moist turtleneck posted:

"mandatory overtime or carpet bombing, your choice"

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how do you even respond to the argument that case numbers will only go up due to increased testing capacity

Morbus
May 18, 2004

It is not a remarkable finding that patients who die of covid have DAD, lol. Like what did you expect?

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

FAUXTON posted:

Have you tried vaping the cum

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KNBevhWmuc

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

moist turtleneck posted:

Unless they drop money or a bomb on my house I don't want it

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

just lmao if "cum infections" turns out to be a real thing

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

Morbus posted:

It is not a remarkable finding that patients who die of covid have DAD, lol. Like what did you expect?

what's DAD. don't make a joke

Bruce Hussein Daddy
Dec 26, 2005

I testify that there is none worthy of worship except God and I testify that Muhammad is the Messenger of God

Grizzled Patriarch posted:

just lmao if "cum infections" turns out to be a real thing

oh its real

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin
BACK OFF! these LOADS are VIRAL

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

moist turtleneck posted:

how will they see it? it's Stealth

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008
TURMO is going to just deny the death count and pretend it didn't happen

lmao

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

moist turtleneck posted:

Delaware air national guard flew some c-17s around and it was just like, you know we see you nerds flying these every day right?

Anyway totally not loving furious as a health care worker that instead of using money to buy/manufacture ppe, it is being spent on having planes fly around. That none of us see, because we are in the hospital trying to treat everyone dying from roni.

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

Morbus posted:

oh, to be clear I just find the term DAD v. funny

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Skypie posted:

TURMO is going to just deny the death count and pretend it didn't happen

lmao

Remember hurricane maria? Me neither, only 13 deaths.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Asproigerosis posted:

Delaware air national guard flew some c-17s around and it was just like, you know we see you nerds flying these every day right?

Anyway totally not loving furious as a health care worker that instead of using money to buy/manufacture ppe, it is being spent on having planes fly around. That none of us see, because we are in the hospital trying to treat everyone dying from roni.

well you see they have to burn that fuel because there's nowhere to store it and they cant restart production quickly if they stop producing now. therefore we must fly planes around for no good reason