Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Weren’t people joking about her having it a few weeks ago? Like some joke twitter account posted a fake statement from her about having it and it was getting passed around by people who thought it was serious?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

yessss

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

With all these positive tests doesn't that mean Trump and pence now have to do 14-day quarantines?

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Zil posted:

With all these positive tests doesn't that mean Trump and pence now have to do 14-day quarantines?

They will follow that guidance as strictly as they have followed mask-wearing guidance.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

:holymoley:

Amazing screen grab, and I'm stealing it for the America.jpg thread.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Its true, Pence has been feeling a little hoarse the past week.

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

I heard Pence feels a lot of horse, actually

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

out of everyone in the wh, the only person i want to get covid more than trump is miller

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
"The best thing for the inside of a man is horse cummies" is the quote, I think

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

https://twitter.com/LeahMillis/status/1258837024221659136

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

No wonder pence didnt get corona, he's got the cure in him already

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Groovelord Neato posted:

Joni Ernst was raped in college and never reported it but voted Kavanaugh through. It's like the only moral abortion is my abortion.

Unelected senator Martha McSally was also raped in the Air Force but doesn't let that define her. Instead, she chooses to be defined as a Trump sycophant Republican ghoul.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

I'm guessing she's the one without the mask on, breathing clouds of germs over everybody?

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

Stoatbringer posted:

I'm guessing she's the one without the mask on, breathing clouds of germs over everybody?

yes

and also!

https://news.yahoo.com/secret-service-coronavirus-cases-white-house-concerns-221444492.html

quote:

According to the DHS document, along with the 11 active cases there are 23 members of the Secret Service who have recovered from COVID-19 and an additional 60 employees who are self-quarantining. No details have been provided about which members of the Secret Service are infected or if any have recently been on detail with the president or vice president.

ShadowHawk
Jun 25, 2000

CERTIFIED PRE OWNED TESLA OWNER

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

His name is Joseph. People who insist on cutesy 'unique' nicknames for common given names are universally pricks in my experience.
Ok Forums poster Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Cup Runneth Over posted:

I heard Pence feels a lot of horse, actually

Patient zero for human to horse transmission.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

ShadowHawk posted:

Ok Forums poster Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud

'Topher spotted

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i don't know anything about katie miller, but being married to stephen miller is enough for me to wish her ill. there's no way an actual human being with a conscience and morals could stay married to stephen "feeds on human suffering" miller.

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Dan Harmon knows he's a piece of poo poo, though.

It's through his never ending self inflicted agony that the most profound of his works is produced.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ka39Nsf2Cd0

Squinky v2.0
Nov 16, 2006

Behind you! A three headed monkey!

College Slice
Latrobe!

Wafflecopper
Nov 27, 2004

I am a mouth, and I must scream

If Trump and Pence both die of Corona at once what happens? Is there a vice vice president who takes over or does the US implode into a succession crisis civil war?

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Wafflecopper posted:

If Trump and Pence both die of Corona at once what happens? Is there a vice vice president who takes over or does the US implode into a succession crisis civil war?

there's a specified order which goes very far down. pelosi is actually third in line.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Wafflecopper posted:

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
yup. and as you can see, the entire list consists of republicans.

Wafflecopper
Nov 27, 2004

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

yup. and as you can see, the entire list consists of republicans.

isn't the next in line after pence a democrat? how does that work? i'm not american and know very little about your system but i'm guessing she wouldn't have much actual power with republicans still in charge of most poo poo?

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
it's a joke about how much pelosi sucks.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

Wafflecopper posted:

Well, they'll need to find a few more Ghanaian dancing pall-bearers, for a start.

ShadowHawk
Jun 25, 2000

Wafflecopper posted:

isn't the next in line after pence a democrat? how does that work? i'm not american and know very little about your system but i'm guessing she wouldn't have much actual power with republicans still in charge of most poo poo?
Realistically the "constitutional crisis" answer is the correct one

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_line_of_succession

quote:

In the years immediately following the (9-11) attacks, there were numerous wide-ranging discussions in Congress, among academics and within the public policy community about continuity of government concerns including the existing constitutional and statutory provisions governing presidential succession. These discussions remain ongoing. One effort put forward by the Continuity of Government Commission, a nonpartisan think tank, produced three reports (2003, 2009 and 2011), the second of which focused on the implicit ambiguities and limitations in the current succession act, and contained recommendations for amending the laws for succession to the presidency.

There's various ambiguities like whether they are the president or are acting as the president, whether the speaker of the house is even an "officer of the united states" (and thus whether the succession act is constitutional), etc.

Which is all to say it's a ticking time bomb ready to go off one of these centuries but no one can be bothered to fix it.

ShadowHawk
Jun 25, 2000

https://www.wbay.com/content/news/More-than-70-test-positive-for-coronavirus-after-attending-a-large-gathering-570316661.html

quote:

More than 70 test positive for coronavirus after attending "a large gathering"
MADISON, Wis. (AP) - More than 70 people who tested positive for the coronavirus since an April 24 rally at the Wisconsin state Capitol indicated they had attended a large gathering, but the state Department of Health Services cant' say if they were at the rally because it is not tracking specific events.

Wafflecopper
Nov 27, 2004

ShadowHawk posted:

oh hell yeah. i'm just imagining the chud rage if trump and pence both died and suddenly a democrat (at least nominally) is president, holy crap it would be a glorious shitstorm over there.

seriously though that kinda makes me hope they don't die, on top of the virus i'm imagining there'd be some fairly serious civil unrest and the states would be a pretty dangerous place to be for a while

Charlz Guybon
Nov 16, 2010

ShadowHawk posted:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_line_of_succession

There's various ambiguities like whether they are the president or are acting as the president, whether the speaker of the house is even an "officer of the united states" (and thus whether the succession act is constitutional), etc.

Which is all to say it's a ticking time bomb ready to go off one of these centuries but no one can be bothered to fix it.

The current presidential succession act was passed in 1947. Hardly centuries ago.

Though frankly the 1886 was better in my opinion.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

Weren’t people joking about her having it a few weeks ago? Like some joke twitter account posted a fake statement from her about having it and it was getting passed around by people who thought it was serious?

A comedian tweeted out that Stephen Miller had the roni and went viral, yeah. That his wife now has it makes the irony funnier imo.

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

i don't know anything about katie miller, but being married to stephen miller is enough for me to wish her ill. there's no way an actual human being with a conscience and morals could stay married to stephen "feeds on human suffering" miller.

She married him this year, in February. She married him knowing full well how evil he is. She worked for mentioned-on-this-page Martha McSally before working in the white house, to give you an idea how much she loves evil.

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

Wafflecopper posted:

oh hell yeah. i'm just imagining the chud rage if trump and pence both died and suddenly a democrat (at least nominally) is president, holy crap it would be a glorious shitstorm over there.

it’s worse than that. as right-wing propaganda goes, Nancy Pelosi is basically Hillary From San Francisco. she’s a huge bugbear to them

E: can’t find it now but i swear there’s a photo of katie miller doing the 👌 sign

Dixie Cretin Seaman has issued a correction as of 12:20 on May 9, 2020

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Let's get this thread back on track to the basics:

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

If you were a virus, would you even want to go in that body?

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Stoatbringer posted:

If you were a virus, would you even want to go in that body?

It's a living...

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

etalian posted:

Let's get this thread back on track to the basics:

It shouldn't keep those of us from Dying our Deaths, is what he meant to say.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Even if Pence and Trump died at the exact same time, there is zero chance the Republicans wouldn't lie and say Trump appointed whoever they wanted as the Vice President so now they're President and no we can't waste time waiting on the Senate in this time of crisis, who is going to stop them anyway?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer

Admiral Joeslop posted:

Even if Pence and Trump died at the exact same time, there is zero chance the Republicans wouldn't lie and say Trump appointed whoever they wanted as the Vice President so now they're President and no we can't waste time waiting on the Senate in this time of crisis, who is going to stop them anyway?

Remember when Obama picked a Supreme Court Justice and Republicans managed to stall until Trump got elected? Hilarious!

I 100% guarantee they will just do that again.