Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

HAHA YEAH HE PEED IN HIS OWN MOUTH I'M GONNA KEEP BRINGING IT UP.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

That hypothesis will never be tested because there will never be another democrat in the White House. Republican orthodoxy is that democratic leadership is illegitimate.

Best news I've heard all year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Agreed, you should avoid large gatherings.

Magic Underwear
May 14, 2003

Young Orc

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

That hypothesis will never be tested because there will never be another democrat in the White House. Republican orthodoxy is that democratic leadership is illegitimate.

Funny, that's also democrat orthodoxy.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

never

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

I'll stop dancing when they stop swan-diving in.

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsNHeSoABYQ

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Choose this life you're on your own

Horseshoe theory posted:

Would they rather we piss on them like the goon that pissed on Nixon or Reagan's grave (and danced on the other one)? :thunk:

It was Reagan, I think.

You just know what when Trump kicks the bucket, there's gonna be a line of people waiting to piss on that gently caress's grave.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Forceholy posted:

It was Reagan, I think.

You just know what when Trump kicks the bucket, there's gonna be a line of people waiting to piss on that gently caress's grave.

That's what he wants!

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

3D Megadoodoo posted:

That's what he wants!

This is the first time I’ve thought there might be something to the “4D chess” hypothesis.

raverrn
Apr 5, 2005

Unidentified spacecraft inbound from delta line.

All Silpheed squadrons scramble now!

You say grave, I say gender neutral restroom.

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

doingitwrong
Jul 27, 2013
I'm just presuming he's a Trump voter.
https://twitter.com/DallasMocha/status/1259507874566418438

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

These suburban dumbfucks with their expensive guns and their ridiculous ammo.

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo

a real chud saying maybe just let say what he wants.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

I wish there were a Twitter bot that posted "freedom of speech does not mean freedom from consequences" whenever a tweet contained "freedom of speech" and "trump" together.

Throatwarbler
Nov 17, 2008

by vyelkin
Same, but "the Second Amendment has historically never been interpreted as granting a constitutional right to have 'all the guns' until the Scalia court did so in 2008, your whole schtick came about because a lot of white people saw the movie Commando and spent the next 20 years packing the courts to make it a reality because white people are weird babies" every time whenever a tweet contains "the Second Amendment."

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EXs1KnNWkAAhH82?format=jpg&name=small

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Throatwarbler posted:

Same, but "the Second Amendment has historically never been interpreted as granting a constitutional right to have 'all the guns' until the Scalia court did so in 2008, your whole schtick came about because a lot of white people saw the movie Commando and spent the next 20 years packing the courts to make it a reality because white people are weird babies" every time whenever a tweet contains "the Second Amendment."

"I'm an originalist" *overturns centuries of precedence using an interpretation that came about in the 1970s*

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

we install grab bars!

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

"Hello, state department of health? Yeah, I know where the next Covid outbreak is gonna be."

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Son of Rodney posted:

I wish there were a Twitter bot that posted "freedom of speech does not mean freedom from consequences" whenever a tweet contained "freedom of speech" and "trump" together.
1st Amendment: Freedom of Speech
2nd Amendment: Freedom from Consequences

My god, this is why they're always talking about 2A and waving guns around. It all makes sense...

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

A store that sells electric chairs? Must be in texas :stonklol:

Doccykins
Feb 21, 2006
https://twitter.com/benwikler/status/1258956215431966726

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

"i will walk around with this pistol target and show anyone who gets near me how i almost got them all in the big circle" watch out bicthes

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

Koishi Komeiji posted:

A store that sells electric chairs? Must be in texas :stonklol:

I think they mean those electric mobility chairs.

Poco
Jul 17, 2005

....I am a Tariff Man

Don't let these smoothbrained antelope have ventilators, please.

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer

DON'T STUPID
GO IN INSIDE

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

oh hey, it turns out that the government telling people to open up their businesses doesn't magically make society forget the past 3 months:

https://twitter.com/JHWeissmann/status/1259903233994248193

quote:

Although nearly two weeks have passed since Georgia Governor Brian Kemp allowed restaurants to reopen dining room seating, owners are reticent to resume business as usual.

quote:

Fred Castellucci, who owns seven restaurants in the Atlanta area, conducted a survey among his customers to poll their dining preferences as restrictions ease. Of the 3,000 responses, just 11% said they would dine inside a restaurant.

quote:

Strategies remain consistent outside the capital city limits. Bo Henry oversees a handful of food services in Albany, one of the state’s premier coronavirus hotspots. Varying from fine dining to casual grab-and-go, Henry’s staff delayed in-house seating for over a week since permission to reopen was granted. Even by taking precautions such as using disposable silverware, his establishments have only seen about 25% customer activity this week.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/georgia-restaurants-no-rush-reopen

IMAGINE THAT :monocle:

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

if you tilt that graph ccw about 40 degrees its a pretty convincing V shape

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Mr Interweb posted:

IMAGINE THAT :monocle:
Who could've guessed?

Not many restaurants find it's worthwhile to go through the expense of reopening (staffing, utilities, cleaning, marketing, ordering ingredients) and the risk (of a worker or customer getting sick and suing you) to run an establishment at 20% or 10% capacity.

Same with bowling alleys, theaters, nightclubs, etc.

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

taqueso posted:

"i will walk around with this pistol target and show anyone who gets near me how i almost got them all in the big circle" watch out bicthes

lmao its a dril post

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
i think this reopening could have been handled a lot better

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

imagine if they covered up cornavirus outbreak with misinformation from the beginning and never did health briefings, out of fear of the economy 4 months later

they wanted to soo bad

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

At least The Villages is saved?

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Small business owners: if you raise minimum wage by $0.05 per hour I'll go out of business because of my razor-thin profit margins!
Also small business owners: let's reopen the economy so I can run my restaurant at 10% capacity!

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

vyelkin posted:

Small business owners: if you raise minimum wage by $0.05 per hour I'll go out of business because of my razor-thin profit margins!
Also small business owners: let's reopen the economy so I can run my restaurant at 10% capacity!

speaking of which, you reminded me to check up on that rear end in a top hat restaurant owner in maine:

quote:

A Maine restaurant owner who defied the state's stay-at-home order and opened to dine-in customers, has lost his health license and has been summoned by the state.

https://www.wmtw.com/article/maine-restaurant-owner-to-open-friday-to-dine-in-customers-defying-state-order/32343952

i see his plan went smoothly :lol:

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

Mr Interweb posted:

speaking of which, you reminded me to check up on that rear end in a top hat restaurant owner in maine:

https://www.wmtw.com/article/maine-restaurant-owner-to-open-friday-to-dine-in-customers-defying-state-order/32343952

i see his plan went smoothly :lol:

Yeah it did, along with all of the other chuds who are making publicity stunts out of re-opening, because now the sky's the limit for his speaking engagement opportunities and soon-to-be-posted (if not already) GoFundMe.

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

I guess Southerners are smarter than we give them credit for if restaurant attendance is 25%

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

best electric chair ever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
Also the type of rear end in a top hat absolutely clamoring to be able to eat inside a restaurant at this point tend to also lose their poo poo at whatever minor precautions the restaurants are putting customers through, heard of one guy cussing out waitstaff for not getting preferred seating and the restaurant owner just reshuttered the place