Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
who said the thread title quote and are they single

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Flavius Aetass posted:

who said the thread title quote and are they single

alex jones and ... *checks notes* looks like its your lucky day

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

charlie kirk has beautiful handwriting

https://twitter.com/thetomzone/status/1260279623876784130

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

HAHA YEAH HE PEED IN HIS OWN MOUTH I'M GONNA KEEP BRINGING IT UP.

That's better than my handwriting so uh

What is tp usa doing now that colleges are shut down?

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

https://twitter.com/goodatsexguy/status/1260282114680840192?s=19

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

:piss:

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

If you google "piss in his own mouth," all the first-page results are about him.

Prism
Dec 22, 2007

yospos

LonsomeSon posted:

I’m also in the “I think I remember being able to make very dark-skinned Humans in WoW at some point after this but didn’t really check on it when this is described as happening, did they wind up fixing it or am I high and/or clueless?” crowd.

I don't honestly know because I didn't play for a long time in there, but it definitely affected one of my characters when the change happened and I couldn't get her back to the way she used to look. Might be best off asking in the WoW threads if you're that curious.

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

If you google "piss in his own mouth," all the first-page results are about him.

this is ben cousins erasure

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Curtain call for the golden self-shower, i see

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
What got him?

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Heath posted:

What got him?

Supposedly

https://twitter.com/ZTPetrizzo/status/1260303846573846528?s=19

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

He only did it one time, you libtards are so cringe.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

miniscule12 posted:

Did he swallow? (Haha)

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

miniscule12 posted:

show us on the doll where you peed in your own mouth

edit oh wait is that what people actually say to defend him

BattleMaster has issued a correction as of 23:14 on May 12, 2020

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
I'm glad they tossed Salads.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Eox posted:

Mercy!

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
They don't call him Joey the Youtuber

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

miniscule12 posted:

Exactly, he was a poser, real men piss in their own mouths daily to recycle precious nutrients and to kill the microorganisms that cause GINGIVITIS. Women can as well, I guess, but it's a lot harder and requires you to be a bit more agile.

silentsnack
Mar 19, 2009

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.

Screaming Idiot posted:

Exactly, he was a poser, real men piss in their own mouths daily to recycle precious nutrients and to kill the microorganisms that cause GINGIVITIS. Women can as well, I guess, but it's a lot harder and requires you to be a bit more agile.

not if you're trained in the arcane discipline of a Piss Wizard

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Screaming Idiot posted:

hardcore meth addicts will drink their own piss too, because it has meth in it and will get them high again

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

miniscule12 posted:

Whomst among us

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
A Salad pee in his own Salad a shameful Salad!

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010

C2C - 2.0 posted:

Might've been posted up thread, but here's an article about a chud that got smoked by cops.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/anti-lockdown-boogaloo-protesters-now-have-a-21-year-old-martyr-in-duncan-lemp

They left the best part for the very end -

quote:

The raid set off a panic among Colorado “Boogaloo” supporters, with a Bunn supporter named Chevy Lee McGee trying to rally other “Boogaloo Boys'' to face off with law enforcement officials in the area. In Facebook livestreams, McGee showed off a bucket of bullets to his friends and vowed to “slot some loving tyrants” if necessary. But McGee’s efforts to rally ideological allies at his mother’s house were stymied by his mother, who trashed her son’s anti-government obsession during his livestream.

“Get your loving rear end in the house, you are embarrassing me in front of the neighbors,” McGee’s mother said, as he urged her to stand up to “these loving tyrants.”

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

C2C - 2.0 posted:

Might've been posted up thread, but here's an article about a chud that got smoked by cops.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/anti-lockdown-boogaloo-protesters-now-have-a-21-year-old-martyr-in-duncan-lemp

My favorite part is that he thought he was going to get his friends together and just take over the Appalachian Mountains to form some sort of...what, monarchy? Libertarian dystopia? Sources unclear.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

tak
Jan 31, 2003

lol demowned
Grimey Drawer

C2C - 2.0 posted:

That entire ten page article and not even a single passing mention of Black Lives Matter, nor anything that makes it clear that "boogaloo" is a white supremacist dogwhistle meaning "race war"

Journalism is a joke. A fascist joke

"Rallying cry" eat my entire rear end

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

a shameful nazi

Eox posted:

a nazi who eat he own rear end

a shameful nazi

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Alan Smithee posted:

is that a T34 dressed as a panzer

Looks more like a poorly-drawn M41 Walker Bulldog to me, Bullshit Nathan Lane with a brain comprised entirely of tank statistics.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Looks more like a poorly-drawn M41 Walker Bulldog to me, Bullshit Nathan Lane with a brain comprised entirely of tank statistics.

ive never in my life heard a tank described that way

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Alan Smithee posted:

ive never in my life heard a tank described that way

that's how paranoid randroid once described me and I've never forgotten it

altho it may have been "schematics" and not "statistics"

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

i'll just assume this was the speech he gave to the judge at his child custody hearing

Syncopation
Feb 21, 2020

wait i thought salads was the guy who recorded a video of him making GBS threads all over a bathroom/himself for the harlem shake meme?? was that another youtuber?

what a truly deranged sentence ive typed here

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Judge Dredd Scott posted:

wait i thought salads was the guy who recorded a video of him making GBS threads all over a bathroom/himself for the harlem shake meme?? was that another youtuber?

There are multiple nazis who have poo poo the floor. Chuck Johnson was one.

Syncopation
Feb 21, 2020

There are multiple nazis who have poo poo the floor. Chuck Johnson was one.

I went and looked slightly harder and the guy i'm talking about is (apparently) a very big kids youtube guy. probably n ot an alt-right weirdo but lmao

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/katienotopoulos/blippi-youtube-kids-star-harlem-shake-poop

also genuinely cry-laughing at the loving drawing further down in the article oh my god

Syncopation has issued a correction as of 02:40 on May 13, 2020

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

I went and looked slightly harder and the guy i'm talking about is (apparently) a very big kids youtube guy. probably n ot an alt-right weirdo but lmao

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/katienotopoulos/blippi-youtube-kids-star-harlem-shake-poop

also genuinely cry-laughing at the loving drawing further down in the article oh my god

That drawing is a million times better than anything from the original video could possibly be.

Blippi is also transparently a grifter. He announced a no-refunds national tour show without telling people that he was hiring other people to play Blippi in all locations and had nothing to do with it. Real Krusty poo poo.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

you're thinking of blippi

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Spergin Morlock posted:

you're thinking of blippi

I thought that was the sandwich place with the funny name that isn't Schlotzsky's.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

I thought that was the sandwich place with the funny name that isn't Schlotzsky's.

oh poo poo I'm going to get potbelly for dinner

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Spergin Morlock posted:

oh poo poo I'm going to get potbelly for dinner

Yeah but what are you going to eat :rimshot: