Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

Pump Jockey posted:

In California counties can petition the governor for permission to reopen more businesses. One of the criteria for reopening is that nobody has died of the roni in the county in the past 14 days. Someone died in my county today, but the board of supervisors is crowing about the fact that they submitted their petition yesterday so it doesn’t count. :suicide:

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mystes
May 31, 2006

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

what the gently caress is this
It's what happens when you pull out the plug and the entire planet gets sucked in.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

mystes posted:

It's what happens when you pull out the plug and the entire planet gets sucked in.

what if you plug it back in

mystes
May 31, 2006

Chris James 2 posted:

Sorry, it's too late now.

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

Chris James 2 posted:

https://i.imgur.com/H2GYzhf.mp4

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Chris James 2 posted:

There's no going back

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo
his name is

https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1260405113794908160

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
john hopkin green frog

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

When the shtudown rules started relaxing earlier this month pretty much everyone I saw in public was wearing a mask. Which makes sense because there's a countrywide mask order until the end of the month. So I assumed we were gonna do OK in my neck of the woods in terms of everybody taking reasonable precautions for the duration

I went out for groceries this evening and a majority of people were wearing masks, but a good ten-fifteen percent weren't. People are just giving up on literally the simplest precaution in the world.

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

One of my fave SA stories was where a girl's blind date was going well and she ended up back at the dude's place. He's got a pizza in the oven and they're making out, but when the timer goes off he pulls away and gets this look of terror on his face, and says "This is my least favorite part "

He opens the oven and immediately grabs the pan barehanded, screaming like a maniac.

There was no second date

Malcolm XML
Aug 8, 2009

I always knew it would end like this.
dying of covid to own the libs, the 2020 story

rump buttman
Feb 14, 2018

I just wish I had time for one more bowl of chili

lmbo

Burn Zone
May 22, 2004

Zotix posted:

When people say that hospitals are classifying deaths as COVID19 to get more money what the gently caress do you say to these people?

You can't fake a higher death count that the average

yeah I’m hearing this one a lot now but nothing to back it up

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Burn Zone posted:

yeah I’m hearing this one a lot now but nothing to back it up

Maybe ask 'em:
How much more money are they getting compared to a normal rear end heart attack?

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

:wtc:

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

Durf posted:

One of my fave SA stories was where a girl's blind date was going well and she ended up back at the dude's place. He's got a pizza in the oven and they're making out, but when the timer goes off he pulls away and gets this look of terror on his face, and says "This is my least favorite part "

He opens the oven and immediately grabs the pan barehanded, screaming like a maniac.

There was no second date
Lmao

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

Mr Hootington posted:

Illinois has 4000 new co formed cases today!?!?!

they tested almost 30k people; the positive rate was 14 percent, so keeping with the recent stats.

Celexi
Nov 25, 2006

Slava Ukraini!

the gently caress is that

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

I'd guess it's video of a sinkhole being played backwards

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

Durf posted:

There was no second date

also big Robert Pattinson energy

https://twitter.com/ephwinslow/status/1260174908258123776?s=19

Paramemetic
Sep 29, 2003

Area 51. You heard of it, right?

Fallen Rib

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/EricTopol/status/1260339323519373312

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1260413484539535361

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

nooooooooooooooo

mycomancy
Oct 16, 2016

Holy poo poo I'm gonna wake up my kids giggling.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

nature is healing

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Good Citizen posted:

Checkpoints at the Cal border. No more zonies allowed.

Zoners

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
"Keep your seat-belt on if you've decided to live in fear"

(wait, people do this)

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

so Masaokis was Robert Pattinson this whole time

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

May 12th Cum. Deaths Update

C-SPAM University Model vs Epidemiologists:

C-SPAM vs C-SPAM

u couldn't manipulate the data to make CSPAM middle 169420?????

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Sir, you can't flush that island here

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators

Admiral Ray posted:

u couldn't manipulate the data to make CSPAM middle 169420?????

No we're professionals.

Shotgun Willie
Jul 13, 2005
Shotgun Toting Hick
I live in Madison county, Illinois. The reason the health board has twenty-nine members (plus chairman Prenzler) is because the county board has twenty-nine members. It's the same people. The health professionals are on an advisory committee. It's insane. That vote might as well be a suicide pact, it was 27-2. I should've known we were screwed, our competent director of public health is named Toni Corona. MADCO!

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

tony coroni says "back ta work!"

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

The Saucer Hovers posted:

tony coroni says "back ta work!"

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat

oh, that’s Japan’s problem not ours

(reads article)

oh, in Virginia.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

jfc

that reminds me of my friend that makes "cake" in a mug. she mixes like milk and chocolate and flour and butter together and nukes it for a few mins. sounds gross as hell to me

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Shotgun Willie posted:

I live in Madison county, Illinois. The reason the health board has twenty-nine members (plus chairman Prenzler) is because the county board has twenty-nine members. It's the same people. The health professionals are on an advisory committee. It's insane. That vote might as well be a suicide pact, it was 27-2. I should've known we were screwed, our competent director of public health is named Toni Corona. MADCO!

you do have some of my favorite places in the 618, like CP Pinball and Old Bakery. plus Fast Eddie's but that goes without saying.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

got any sevens posted:

jfc

that reminds me of my friend that makes "cake" in a mug. she mixes like milk and chocolate and flour and butter together and nukes it for a few mins. sounds gross as hell to me

this is a popular enough activity that they sell cake mug kits:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

got any sevens posted:

jfc

Mug cakes are normal and surprisingly decent given context.