Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

pseudanonymous posted:

Can we please confine the Biden bad to any of the like 10 threads in C-Spam and D&D where it is appropriate.

This thread is for schadenfreude about Trump voters being hurt by Trump's policies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Imagine if Clinton had won and was in charge when the pandemic hit, and what the Fox news and chud reaction would be if she'd said the country had to shut down for weeks.

Penguissimo
Apr 7, 2007

Stoatbringer posted:

Imagine if Clinton had won and was in charge when the pandemic hit, and what the Fox news and chud reaction would be if she'd said the country had to shut down for weeks.

You can get a tiny whiff of this by looking at michigan

Vesi
Jan 12, 2005

pikachu looking at?

Stoatbringer posted:

only trump could've locked down the country

and he didn't lol

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

just to be clear, the only reason i posted that tweet was only to point out that trump constantly advocating that it's okay to turn old people into fertilizer was actually hurting him with that demographic

Car Hater
May 7, 2007

wolf. bike.
Wolf. Bike.
Wolf! Bike!
WolfBike!
WolfBike!
ARROOOOOO!

Penguissimo posted:

Dispatch from the mitten: my dad has started writing crazy person notes on scraps of paper and the workbench itself in the basement about how the people decide when the economy opens, and we need to save freedom from the police abusing government pedos. Assuming based on him pausing a YouTube video every time I come in the room the right wing infosphere shrieking white hot ball of rage is fusing carbon at this point and they don't want people to see it

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Car Hater posted:

Dispatch from the mitten: my dad has started writing crazy person notes on scraps of paper and the workbench itself in the basement about how the people decide when the economy opens, and we need to save freedom from the police abusing government pedos. Assuming based on him pausing a YouTube video every time I come in the room the right wing infosphere shrieking white hot ball of rage is fusing carbon at this point and they don't want people to see it

I can't tell what's funnier about him pausing the videos - that he doesn't want to a miss a second of this brain-liquifying bullshit or that he's moderately aware enough to realise how loving dumb it sounds with a functioning brain listening in.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

miniscule12 posted:

The republicans can just decide biden is illegitimate and throw out his election.

This is what will happen

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

Penguissimo posted:

thisisfine.gif

https://mobile.twitter.com/joshtpm/status/1260941413010866176
https://mobile.twitter.com/nycjim/status/1260929378738814978

soscannonballs
Dec 6, 2007

I went to the grocery store yesterday and I was surprised at how many people were wearing masks. Every non-white person had a mask, and about 35-40% of white people I saw were wearing masks. All the grocery store employees had masks and were wiping down carts/checkout lines with disinfectant after each customer. I also picked up a pizza on my way home and the pizza place had taken down all their tables so no one could eat inside, wouldn't let more than 2 people in the building at once, and had put up a plastic screen between the employees and customers. This is in Florida. I am still not eager to go out so I wonder how many local places will end up out of business in the next 6 months.

Tetrabor
Oct 14, 2018

Eight points of contact at all times!

soscannonballs posted:

I went to the grocery store yesterday and I was surprised at how many people were wearing masks. Every non-white person had a mask, and about 35-40% of white people I saw were wearing masks. All the grocery store employees had masks and were wiping down carts/checkout lines with disinfectant after each customer. I also picked up a pizza on my way home and the pizza place had taken down all their tables so no one could eat inside, wouldn't let more than 2 people in the building at once, and had put up a plastic screen between the employees and customers. This is in Florida. I am still not eager to go out so I wonder how many local places will end up out of business in the next 6 months.

Thanks to the 'reopening', the majority of white people in my city have dropped wearing masks and you can now connect the quality of a shop by how many of its employees are wearing protection.
The Walmart is straight up a cesspool that gave up on social distancing after the first time trying to implement it.

But that's why true NorCal is considered the south of the north.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

they should be using a Flowbee, it sucks up all the coronaviruses and chops them into non-infectious pieces.

Apr 7, 2003

lmao. haha.

Apr 7, 2003

Tetrabor posted:

Thanks to the 'reopening', the majority of white people in my city have dropped wearing masks and you can now connect the quality of a shop by how many of its employees are wearing protection.
The Walmart is straight up a cesspool that gave up on social distancing after the first time trying to implement it.

I don't blame Walmart workers for not bothering to enforce social distancing measures, they aren't getting paid enough to take a bullet from some chud making a scene of performative loyalty to daddy.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

soscannonballs posted:

I also picked up a pizza on my way home and the pizza place had taken down all their tables so no one could eat inside, wouldn't let more than 2 people in the building at once, and had put up a plastic screen between the employees and customers. This is in Florida. I am still not eager to go out so I wonder how many local places will end up out of business in the next 6 months.

This has been the case here in Toronto since March 16!

soscannonballs
Dec 6, 2007

Tetrabor posted:

I went to Publix which is always been a pretty nice store. I would absolutely not be caught in my town's Wal Mart right now or in the foreseeable future.

Ebola Roulette
Sep 13, 2010

No matter what you win lose ragepiss.

Why the gently caress would you go to a barber shop in the middle of a pandemic just to get your hair buzzed? You literally couldn't do that yourself?

Tetrabor
Oct 14, 2018

Eight points of contact at all times!

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

I don't blame Walmart workers for not bothering to enforce social distancing measures, they aren't getting paid enough to take a bullet from some chud making a scene of performative loyalty to daddy.

This is a white Walmart, as in all the workers are lower-class chuds servicing regular Chuds. No one is wearing a mask unless they're a medical professional here.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

One More Fat Nerd posted:

I think some of CSPAM are genuinely living in another world thats completely different from this one.

Unless this is a troll, in which case, ha! I knew it was a troll and wasn't fooled at all.

If it turns out "not being Hillary" is all it takes to beat Trump in a landslide, which this sort of change would indicate, I dont know what the gently caress to do with this country's electorate. Wouldn't expect to see another woman at the top of a presidential ticket for a long time.

that post is delusional but comparing exit polls with a cnn poll taken before the primary's even over, during an unprecedented national crisis where the opposition candidate's strategy is just to hide until November and hope all votes naturally default to him, is also kinda meaningless? There is no useful information about the actual election outcome to be drawn from that.

sat on my keys!
Oct 2, 2014

Ebola Roulette posted:

Why the gently caress would you go to a barber shop in the middle of a pandemic just to get your hair buzzed? You literally couldn't do that yourself?

For some people the hair salon/barbershop is the closest thing to therapy they'll ever get, which is a pretty big indictment of our society tbh.

Trollking
Sep 9, 2000

Pillbug

sat on my keys! posted:

For some people the hair salon/barbershop is the closest thing to therapy they'll ever get, which is a pretty big indictment of our society tbh.

That lady in the picture's entire social circle is probably made up of her barber and her ambulance driver

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

In my experience racist, conspiracy theory lovin, brain worm olds don't tend to have a lot of offline friends and their kids won't visit or call them for some reason. It truly is a mystery.

Apr 7, 2003

Dear Dr. Phil, I've owned the libs and now they won't talk to me. Please help

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Tetrabor posted:

Homie, let me tell you about Idaho and Wyoming.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Cocaine Bear posted:

In my experience racist, conspiracy theory lovin, brain worm olds don't tend to have a lot of offline friends and their kids won't visit or call them for some reason. It truly is a mystery.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

Thank you for posting this. For whatever reason this is my favorite lonely chud holiday picture of all time.

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

I'm going to make this. I have to know how bad it tastes.

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
The holidays are much-anticipated in the Free Republic thread, where we take joy in all the awful turds spending them alone and cursing their daughters-in-law or the MSM or liberal colleges for turning their families against them.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

Koishi Komeiji posted:

I ate that kind of thing all the time as a kid and it's fine. I wouldn't intentionally eat something like that these days but it's not awful.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Koishi Komeiji posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-41YUSZ9VAg

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

if ur gonna have a sad bologna sandwich at least fry the bologna up

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

Epic High Five posted:

You think chuds cook? They go to restaurants where they get to abuse the staff and ask to speak to the manager.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Epic High Five posted:

that makes a sad bologna sandwich a good bologna sandwich

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Elephant Ambush posted:

You think chuds cook? They go to restaurants where they get to abuse the staff and ask to speak to the manager.

Does frying bologna count as cooking

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

Cup Runneth Over posted:

I'd consider it more like salvaging.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

Cup Runneth Over posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ic_1gMnI9aI

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

Maybe that's why chuds are so desperate to reopen everything. They're tired of their ketchup bread with cheese shavings pizzas they've been making at home.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

Strong Sauce posted:

Maybe that's why chuds are so desperate to reopen everything. They're tired of their ketchup bread with cheese shavings pizzas they've been making at home.

It's not the only reason but it is definitely one of them.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Business Gorillas posted:

that makes a sad bologna sandwich a good bologna sandwich

:hai:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

the sinner’s sandwich is actually good