Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

we are hosed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFmSobgMrnU

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Good.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
page 420!!

the fact that trump keeps rambling his "if we do no testing we'll have no virus" rant at the press is because no one has explained to him why that's a bad thing. not a single person surrounding the president dares correct him.

420!!

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Come at me scrub-lord I'm ripped!
Coating my lungs in corona fighting cannabis

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1261017121078861826

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

https://mobile.twitter.com/stranger_poetry/status/1260744035121102849

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

i was right to set aside some chickpeas from my main meal to fry up into chili garlic chickpea snacks, this poo poo is delicious

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

InsertPotPun posted:

the fact that trump keeps rambling his "if we do no testing we'll have no virus" rant at the press is because no one has explained to him why that's a bad thing. not a single person surrounding the president dares correct him.

Nah, he knows, he's just playing up the lovable heel character for the crowd. He couldn't give two shits about anything else

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

sure seems like there is something wrong with that man

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

Freedom time

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

InsertPotPun posted:

page 420!!

420!!

are you kidding me, that was in the mckinsey pandemic response kit for 40 years

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

Epic High Five posted:

i was right to set aside some chickpeas from my main meal to fry up into chili garlic chickpea snacks, this poo poo is delicious
let’s see the recipe

Sound
Oct 18, 2004

*coughs uncontrollably after ripping 4’ bong*

I’m ok I’m ok fuuuuck

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

:hmmweed:

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
Seems like a good page to remind the thread that Simon Hanselmann is drawing daily Megg Mogg and Owl Coronavirus Comix on his :nws: Instagram:nws:

Burn Zone
May 22, 2004

hard to tell if I can't breathe because of covid or kush

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
weed

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

JAY ZERO SUM GAME posted:

let’s see the recipe

I just poured some olive oil into a pan with some diced garlic and Tajin (usually it's red pepper flakes but I was out and the lime is a nice contrast), medium heat until the garlic browns, then toss the chickpeas in and fry those suckers until they're blistering

I drained it good to recover the small amount of oil that didn't get absorbed to add some punch to the onions I cooked right after

presentation is garbo because I made it early to snack on while I cook the rest of everything else

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
:350:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

now to decide what to do with these potatoes

wet_goods
Jun 21, 2004

I'M BAAD!

I hope there are coffin dancers staged underneath it who do the folding and dance out of the hospital

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

yesssssssssssss

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

weed cures corvid-69

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
oh good cause i was just thinking i needed more desperate depressing edgelord comics with no point

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/joshjame/status/1261020043346948096

dipsy-doodle!

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

:thunk:

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/NASAEarth/status/1260995937054441473?s=20

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits
Beans on toast for lunch hell yes.

seattle plague rat
Apr 6, 2020
covid19 s e s h

do ppl even smoke flower anymore edition

seattle plague rat
Apr 6, 2020
i rolled a joint the size f my thumb & it made me cough tbh

2 fat for my thoat

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

Dumb Lowtax posted:

Nah, he knows, he's just playing up the lovable heel character for the crowd. He couldn't give two shits about anything else
ah, it took me a second but you think he's playing the "praise me for the tests we DID do" card?
while i read it as him legit musing in his "just say ideas out loud" way that they shouldn't be doing testing.
actually you're probably right.
it's a battle between his pettiness and his idiocy

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

seattle plague rat posted:

covid19 s e s h

do ppl even smoke flower anymore edition

so many of my friends "prefer" it and I'm like... that poo poo is gross

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

seattle plague rat posted:

i rolled a joint the size f my thumb & it made me cough tbh

2 fat for my thoat

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1261021660318179328?s=20

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

Atrocious Joe posted:

"Break the chain of transmission" is the only slogan that works and makes sense

At the beginning most places thought herd immunity would be their salvation and were only trying to slow down transmission enough that healthcare systems weren't overwhelmed.

The landscape has changed and we don't yet have a good plan B, let alone any simple, effective messaging to guide people.

seattle plague rat
Apr 6, 2020
joe biden gives me the giggles because i kno the second the border is open i am going 2 dart across

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003
Eating is for the frail of mind and body

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
dammit biden do you want zombies? because mixing up jobs and lives is how you get zombies.