Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

d3lness posted:

This is like the live action version of editing from that terrible reddit chili cooking comic thing.

https://twitter.com/maneatsdragon/status/1257172551639367682?s=20

This is like those prison food videos, except it's not food it's something inmates heat up to molten and throw on each other to do serious harm.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

LifeSunDeath posted:

1 and 4 are both indicative of serial killing.

honestly so is 3. at least with 4 you are willingly trading messiness for maximum mustard

also I don't zig-zag. i put one thick line of mustard down one side of the dog then ketchup on the other side. Let chaos reign

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
I don't like mustard, I guess I'm a serial killer :(

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Iron Crowned posted:

I don't like mustard, I guess I'm a serial killer :(

don't you also hate dogs?

my god you really might be

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

Iron Crowned posted:

True, but that's not the same as sitting down at a questionably decorated table, packing away 3 frozen strawberry margaritas, and devouring bottomless chips and salsa while you wait for a chicken chimichanga all while mariachi music plays over the speaker system

I'M NOT CRYING YOU'RE CRYING

d3lness
Feb 19, 2011

Unicorns are metal. Gundanium alloy to be exact...

LifeSunDeath posted:

This is like those prison food videos, except it's not food it's something inmates heat up to molten and throw on each other to do serious harm.

Pretty sure you'd get solitary if a CO saw this.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

I'M NOT CRYING YOU'RE CRYING

It's just the brain freeze

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
https://twitter.com/ratemyplatenow/status/1262437329140146178?s=20

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!
Looks bad, Todd Steve.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

TheAardvark posted:

honestly so is 3. at least with 4 you are willingly trading messiness for maximum mustard

also I don't zig-zag. i put one thick line of mustard down one side of the dog then ketchup on the other side. Let chaos reign

I do this, but halfway along the dog I swap sides. Call it the crossfade dog

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

That's pretty nasty looking but the red bean equivalent popsicles are awesome

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

My Lovely Horse posted:

You have to read more taz then.

Every döner kebab place I know also has pizza on the menu. Not just döner pizza, a whole selection of basic toppings. Conversely, pizza places have cottoned on to putting döner meat on pizza long ago even if they don't sell döner.

There's also a whole class of restaurants that all have roughly the same "foreign food" menu of dishes from wildly different cuisines. Döner, pizza, pasta, fried noodles and curries, all on one 200 item foldout menu that you find in your mailbox.

The ultimate Dönner/gyro pizza I've ever had is the Andreas' special from Olympic Pizza and Pasta in Seattle, it has about 1/2" of tomato sauce, cheese (mozz and feta), red onions and olives, topped with big thick slabs of gyro meat. It is my favorite pizza I've ever had, I spent 8 years in the NE getting moussaka pizzas from greek pizza joints, and being disappointed.

Behold it in its glory.

Elviscat has a new favorite as of 23:59 on May 18, 2020

PurpleXVI
Oct 30, 2011

Spewing insults, pissing off all your neighbors, betraying your allies, backing out of treaties and accords, and generally screwing over the global environment?
ALL PART OF MY BRILLIANT STRATEGY!

gschmidl posted:

Ah, the beginner version. Here's the pro version:

Hate to break it to you man but that's a loving pro pizza right there. Fries on pizza RULES.

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

Mexican chat:

Australia is fairly limited for good Mexican so it's probably one thing I am jealous of the states for, I live in Sydney and could probably count authentic Mexican restaurants on one hand

There is one in the city that does some more authentic stuff mixed with some fusion stuff (they do a P good bulgogi taco and a cheeseburger taquito) but most are Tex Mex

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

To be fair even in the US most of the Mexican places are tex mex unless you're in a city large enough to have a significant Mexican community.

thehoodie
Feb 8, 2011

"Eat something made with love and joy - and be forgiven"
Bit late for mustard chat, but as my mom always said, "Mustard, more like mouse turd!"

But a nice hot mustard or dijon. That is just :discourse:

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

moolchaba posted:

Saw this sweet TOG camo in a match today.

I almost regret getting the t-64 over the TOG last month's tankrewards.

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

Brawnfire posted:

We have a diner near me that has a HUGE menu, but upon close inspection it's almost all clever re-arrangements of the same base ingredients with a name suggesting Greekiness or Tex-Mexitude

The local Vietnamese place is like this. Pages and pages of menu, but then it's just actually maybe ten dishes with different proteins. It's all incredible and every time I order the red curry with seafood.

I have gift certificates for that place and some day I'll be able to use them again.

d3lness
Feb 19, 2011

Heh, fish tank, heh heh.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

So many questions, but why the Commonwealth spelling?

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

d3lness posted:

Heh, fish tank, heh heh.

Think it's supposed to be a panini bread hot dog with veggies.

d3lness
Feb 19, 2011

MariusLecter posted:

Think it's supposed to be a panini bread hot dog with veggies.

I totally see grilled salmon and a salad.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I also think panini but it's also pretty decent dazzle camo.

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

PurpleXVI posted:

Hate to break it to you man but that's a loving pro pizza right there. Fries on pizza RULES.

Oh, I wasn't being sarcastic.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

.Z.
Jan 12, 2008

Elviscat posted:

The ultimate Dönner/gyro pizza I've ever had is the Andreas' special from Olympic Pizza and Pasta in Seattle, it has about 1/2" of tomato sauce, cheese (mozz and feta), red onions and olives, topped with big thick slabs of gyro meat. It is my favorite pizza I've ever had, I spent 8 years in the NE getting moussaka pizzas from greek pizza joints, and being disappointed.

Behold it in its glory.

I... I think I need to order that tomorrow.

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Veteran, Bermuda Triangle Expeditionary Force, 1993-1952

.Z. posted:

I... I think I need to order that tomorrow.

That's going on my "If I ever get a Stage 4 diagnosis" menu.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Bristol stool cake
I... actually kinda like it? It's like those kitty litter cakes with tootsie rolls in them

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug

AlbieQuirky posted:

So many questions, but why the Commonwealth spelling?

Imported from the vast hexagon ranches of Manitoba.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Was Hulk Hogan behind this?

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Mustard rules.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KGWym-l1mM

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Admiral Joeslop posted:

Mustard rules.

empty sea
Jul 17, 2011

gonna saddle my seahorse and float out to the sunset

Iron Crowned posted:

True, but that's not the same as sitting down at a questionably decorated table, packing away 3 frozen strawberry margaritas, and devouring bottomless chips and salsa while you wait for a chicken chimichanga all while mariachi music plays over the speaker system

Oh god. I've been blessed with really good mexican food trucks but nothing beats the bottomless chips and salsa.

Same thing with sushi. It's fine if you get delivery from a good place, but it's not the same as sitting down with some sake and listening to nice music in a visually appealing atmosphere. You get to watch them make the sushi and every bit of your plate is pretty food art that just doesn't translate to being put in a styrofoam container and hauled across the city. Also delivery lets it warm a bit and that's just not as good, especially stuff like seaweed salad.

I love seaweed salad so much. It's so crisp and light. I could eat it every drat day if it wasn't so expensive.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

empty sea posted:

I love seaweed salad so much. It's so crisp and light. I could eat it every drat day if it wasn't so expensive.

Be careful... I ate past my contentment level of seaweed salad and then a samurai spread of maki and nigiri. Later that day, my stomach reversed the mechanisms and I was horking up wads of recognizable seaweed salad like a cat loosing hairballs.

d3lness
Feb 19, 2011

Brawnfire posted:

Be careful... I ate past my contentment level of seaweed salad and then a samurai spread of maki and nigiri. Later that day, my stomach reversed the mechanisms and I was horking up wads of recognizable seaweed salad like a cat loosing hairballs.

If you eat too much you can throw up. No idea why that's seaweed specific.

.Z.
Jan 12, 2008

Small pastries, wrapped in mini-french fries, deep-fried, topped with simple syrup, sprinkles, (what I assume is)tartar sauce, and ketchup.

Bon appetit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

Pastries quatro queso dos fritos.