Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lacrosse
Jun 16, 2010

>:V

Quote from arrested man, "what are you gonna do, arrest me?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

Lolie posted:

it seems kind of stupid

:911: perfect descriptor of everything going on right now :911:

Zberan Madowinty
Dec 7, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

mastershakeman posted:

In other countries like Sweden yeah but I don't know of state level ones that explain why the hell the south and iowa hasn't had insane outbreaks yet like I expected

Despite Reynolds keeping things open, most mayors have been locking down their cities. All the restaurants in Des Moines have been closed this entire time and won't open until this weekend.

And the really bad poo poo has been in meat processing plants and the like

Lambert
Apr 15, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Fallen Rib

Pryor on Fire posted:

If only there were some middle ground between right wing shitheads and the endless panic treadmill of MSNBC/Vox. Too bad there isn't oh well bleep bloop.

Stop watching MSNBC and posting like a moron on every topic.

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

You know what always turns out great?

Telling security at the airport "No"

Lambert
Apr 15, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Fallen Rib

mastershakeman posted:

In other countries like Sweden yeah but I don't know of state level ones that explain why the hell the south and iowa hasn't had insane outbreaks yet like I expected

Sounds like you're going to have to vote for Trump again!

a_pineapple
Dec 23, 2005

BONGHITZ posted:

did anything happen with these lap top=s

Emails were sent and I’m trying to work out logistics. Everything is a huge pain in the rear end with massive corporations and I wish I had done this before the drat office closed.

pigz
Jul 12, 2004

Nearly as overlooked as Joe Mauer

mastershakeman posted:

Have you not heard of the power of prayer? Trump always wins becuswe he's truly a man of God.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Good Citizen posted:

especially when paired with a grand speech about "muh rights!"

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Good Citizen posted:

airport security will bend over backwards for them

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
Have you been beanpilled?

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Yesh posted:

Have you been beanpilled?

beans are already in pill form

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

airport security will bend over backwards for them

Have you ever seen anyone, lily-white chud or otherwise, win an argument with TSA over too-big shampoo bottle?

Burn Zone
May 22, 2004

the lord provides

Norton the First
Dec 4, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lC_LyvKjAJo

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

lmao that dude is probably not even flying anywhere but will still show up to the airport to whine about his "rights"

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

euphronius posted:

I love that trump has destroyed the CDC

I would never trust the CDC. before truml it had like 99% trust on polls

As far as I'm concerned, I'm not really going to be trusting any federal government entity/numbers until at least a full term after he is gone.

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits
Admittedly what little evidence we have does seem to indicate you're most at risk indoors in close contact when not wearing a mask.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Good Citizen posted:

Have you ever seen anyone, lily-white chud or otherwise, win an argument with TSA over too-big shampoo bottle?

not only do I think they will let them do whatever they want, they will let them wear guns on planes

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

euphronius posted:

I love that trump has destroyed the CDC

I would never trust the CDC. before truml it had like 99% trust on polls

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

I'm gonna keep wearing a mask if I go out, keep sanitizing everything I touch and bring home, and keep washing my fuckin hands, gently caress the trump cdc lol

meowmeowmeowmeow
Jan 4, 2017
Arrest me he says, knowing the police will never be able to handcuff a bot as it doesn't have arms

Zeriel
Nov 6, 2004

https://twitter.com/WISN12News/status/1262948715624574976?s=20

“When they gave the diagnosis, I felt like it was a death sentence. I was like, ‘I’m going to die,'” she said. “I’m like, ‘How can I be sick? How? I’m on the hydroxychloroquine.’ They were like, ‘Well, nobody’s ever said that was the cure or that was going to keep you safe’ and it definitely did not.”

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits
Not saying that's an excuse to take fewer precautions.

I'm taking the over on this, why risk it?

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I can’t believe hydrocarbonsnique gave her Lupus

ChristsDickWorship
Dec 7, 2004

Annihilate your demons

VectorSigma posted:

lmao that dude is probably not even flying anywhere but will still show up to the airport to whine about his "rights"

i've seen sovcit-types do this at gwb airport in houston, there's maybe a 75' corridor before you get to the tsa id check, they stand at the mouth of the corridor yelling about submitting to tyranny or something

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Lambert posted:

Sounds like you're going to have to vote for Trump again!

I was mad about not leaving Afghanistan, pleased with the north Korea stuff, mad about Iran, but this is just a joke. Back to voting for myself

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

#lockdownupdate

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Inceltown posted:

#lockdownupdate

welcome to the club idiot

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

TMMadman posted:

As far as I'm concerned, I'm not really going to be trusting any federal government entity/numbers until at least a full term after he is gone.

Lmao you will trust the government again?

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

cash crab posted:

thats cool

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

cash crab posted:

at first i was like :catstare: at the effort to build that but now i'm guessing it's one of those fake TVs they used to have at furniture stores

still, that owns

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

cash crab posted:

Thanks

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

cash crab posted:

kater
Nov 16, 2010

fosborb posted:

oh word? I thought we had too many hospital beds

ya idgi, like you look at local numbers and its like whoo only 100 ppl hopitalized with the vids, we have 1500 out of 4500 beds still available. and its like whoa that seems like a really small percent, like 3000 just casually hanging out in the hospital? i guess thats fine but gosh that first number really shouldn't go up huh.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Zeriel posted:

https://twitter.com/WISN12News/status/1262948715624574976?s=20

“When they gave the diagnosis, I felt like it was a death sentence. I was like, ‘I’m going to die,'” she said. “I’m like, ‘How can I be sick? How? I’m on the hydroxychloroquine.’ They were like, ‘Well, nobody’s ever said that was the cure or that was going to keep you safe’ and it definitely did not.”

uh excuse me, many people are saying it's a cure. Many people.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

cash crab posted:

an actual cool cyberpunk future outcome

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

saw a nurse in scrubs walking through a grocery store parking lot crowd with her mask around her neck as she sipped iced coffee. then she got to skip to the front of the line because she's a medical worker

all of us standing in line for an hour, wearing our masks the whole time like the doctors said, and then a doctor without a mask just cuts to the front how could you do this obama

covid Hoax 5G enslavement watch the skies

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

took a piss with hand sanitizer still on my hands now my gonads burn thanks obama

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WorldsStongestNerd
Apr 28, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

indigi posted:

don’t polls show that a majority of people are still terrified of the roni and doing safety measures

I live in the deep south and have a very Republican extended family.
Everyone is talking it seriously. Everyone wears masks. Granny and pawpaw are quarantined in thier house with adult children dropping off food. The grandkids are not in school.

We may not get a big spike from reopening because people are still staying home. Then they will go back to normal because reopening wasn't the disaster liberals predicted. Then the real spike will occur and everyone will hunker down again.

Then the chuds will force another reopening. It won't go badly because most people stay at home. Then the normal people go back out because the chuds point out it wasn't a disaster. Then the real spike hits and we close again. Since we aren't smart enough to connect cause and effect when they are separated by a few weeks, this continues for years until we reach herd immunity, or god willing the destruction of America if reinfection is possible.