Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Malcolm XML
Aug 8, 2009

I always knew it would end like this.

Taintrunner posted:

https://twitter.com/voteashcraft/status/1264401740557942785?s=21

loving hilarious. I would seriously run away to the Japanese countryside if i could. I stumbled onto a Japanese woman who live-streams herself fishing, that’s the dream right there

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2Gm30YfD7A

the mysterious nipponese become more inscrutable with their masks...................

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malcolm XML
Aug 8, 2009

I always knew it would end like this.
in the analysis of the US's failed response the order to not wear masks will rank among the stupidest things, second only to Cuomo's order to force nursing homes to accept covid patients

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

MorrisBae
Jan 18, 2020

by Athanatos

mrmcd posted:

Lol that a bunch of billionaires paid some lovely Facebook trolls to basically post "only a lib fag wouldn't jump into the volcano for Moloch" a bunch and shitloads of Americans were like "hell yeah volcano. Let's go lava is FAKE NEWS for liberal soy boy cucks wooooo!"

Dumbest loving country on the planet.

I thought my dad was immune, but then he randomly said "have you ever heard of Ben Shapiro?" a couple months ago and knew we were hosed

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Xaris posted:

vegetables own

if you have to eat slabs of meat protein, at least just do chicken. pork is completely unregulated at this point as well and just slinging whatever garbage they can as quick as possible.

lentil superiority

Man, I completely missed Farmgate.

Ammanas
Jul 17, 2005

Voltes V: "Laser swooooooooord!"

ahahah hes gonna die from heart failure within 3 years

his testicals have probably completely shut off t production

steroids are loving scary

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Ammanas posted:

ahahah hes gonna die from heart failure within 3 years

his testicals have probably completely shut off t production

steroids are loving scary

Who is this weird looking guy and why did he skip every day but arms, shoulders and forehead?

Mourne
Sep 1, 2004

by Athanatos

euphronius posted:

I can confirm that in central PA people have given up and are back to normal

still in red phase here, PA buddy. went to the grocery store today. meat rationing is over, but prices are through the roof.

6$/lb for 80/20 ground beef. everyone is still in masks, but the whole half assed it’s not covering my nose bit pisses me off.

I also got mixed drinks to go from my (former) favorite bar/restaurant. so yay?

Ardennes
May 12, 2002

Raskolnikov38 posted:

meh we were doomed the moment bretton woods was signed

It took until the 1970s for Bretton Woods to come full circle, and then Reagan picked up the ball from Nixon by blaming inflation on government spending.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
jawohl is getting ready for prison

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
which is funny because nothing will ever happen to him

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Goddamn

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1264748330594287622

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

C-SPAM University Model vs Epidemiologists:

In retrospect I shouldn't have based my prediction off the assumption that a large chunk of the deaths from the south would be accurately reported, we're never getting to 125,000 by May 31st now :smith:

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Taintrunner posted:

https://twitter.com/voteashcraft/status/1264401740557942785?s=21

loving hilarious. I would seriously run away to the Japanese countryside if i could. I stumbled onto a Japanese woman who live-streams herself fishing, that’s the dream right there

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2Gm30YfD7A

I am sure you do watch this for the fishing.

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

overmind2000 posted:

In retrospect I shouldn't have based my prediction off the assumption that a large chunk of the deaths from the south would be accurately reported, we're never getting to 125,000 by May 31st now :smith:

not with that attitude

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Glad to see priests re-using the very instruments they used to entice young children.

overmind2000 posted:

If the suicidally stupid people I've seen in the NY-NJ-CT-PA area are any indication, the NE will more-than-pull the underreported South to get over the finish line.

Horseshoe theory has issued a correction as of 04:07 on May 25, 2020

CHUCK WAS TAKEN
Aug 1, 2004
this kid has heart
so ne Georgia vacation spot checking in, the 411 on restauants is they will pack in as tight as you let them. Open her UP! Only 3 chud associated places (which is like 20% of everyone lmao) are fully open for dine in and they are beyond capacity with 2 hour wait times to get a table, we're doing outdoor only at far reduced capacity and it is crazy as gently caress, people just straight fuckin' wiling out. They motha fuckin out here, big fuckin' time

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

did we hit 100,00,00k yet

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

we got a live one

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1264754622830444544

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1264754762030989312

CHUCK WAS TAKEN
Aug 1, 2004
this kid has heart

euphronius posted:

did we hit 100,00,00k yet

nobody died this weekend except for our troops and a bunch of bud light tallboys friend

Bar Ran Dun
Jan 22, 2006

moist turtleneck posted:

I hope after this is all done I can buy a sweet house and cart in the villages

age restricted

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Judakel posted:

I am sure you do watch this for the fishing.

I grew up fishing and haven’t been in over 10 years, lol. I miss it dearly

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
OBAMAGATE!

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

when your drug isnt hitting like it used to so you hit it harder and faster but you know whats coming

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

I like to think TRUMP! screams this out like "KHAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNN!"

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret

Chard posted:

when your drug isnt hitting like it used to so you hit it harder and faster but you know whats coming

Chasing dat dragon.

LemonLimeTime
May 30, 2011

I don't have low self-esteem. I have low esteem for everyone else.
Welp, one of my three roommates (the other two have been great) just broke quarantine to go get wasted and sleepover a friend's house. She told us she'd be seeing her friend and socially distancing, but no mention of staying the night.

See ya in the ICU in a about a week or so, fam. :yotj:

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Mayor Dave posted:

it is baffling to me that there are still people willing to eat factory farmed meat during the epidemic, there are no checks on it anywhere along the line anymore

listen bud. some people like us have to eat well-done steak with potatoes and ketchup everynight. im just a "meat and potatoes kinda guy". u'll turn into a gay soyboy if you eat anything less than a 12oz well-done steak everynight

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

ah poo poo we werent prepared for this

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Crazypoops posted:

I feel like all of this is the simulation tipping it's hand like, what more evidence do you need your in hell?

things don't look that bad yet

Lyndon LaRouche
Sep 5, 2006

by Azathoth

LemonLimeTime posted:

Welp, one of my three roommates (the other two have been great) just broke quarantine to go get wasted and sleepover a friend's house. She told us she'd be seeing her friend and socially distancing, but no mention of staying the night.

See ya in the ICU in a about a week or so, fam. :yotj:

Throw out all your roommates poo poo and change the locks.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

lmao

Rauros
Aug 25, 2004

wanna go grub thumping?

facetoucher cat posted:

They just started setting off fireworks in my apartment complex and I forgot about the holiday and thought it was gunshots and my heart sunk for a split second

when i was eating my oatmeal in the backyard this morning, there was a straight up explosion across the street. when i went to check it out, it was like it never happened. also georgia.

Chard posted:

every day confirms that going veg at the start of this year was the correct decision for several reasons, veganism now looking more attractive by the announcement

thanks to greta thunberg, i only occasionally eat wild caught salmon. i didn't eat a lot of meat before, but i'm surprised how much i don't miss bacon.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Taintrunner posted:

I grew up fishing and haven’t been in over 10 years, lol. I miss it dearly

:same: I want to go fishing but these days I'd feel bad about doing it

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

vaya con dios

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

Flavius Aetass posted:

jawohl is getting ready for prison

wtf that's him??

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

Samurai Sanders posted:

Is Sweden just doing nothing at all?

their populace did some minor poo poo like avoiding large gatherings iirc but that’s about it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

it's only a matter of time until someone does that with a real gun and kills them. someone start the clock!