Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators
drat Brazil beat the USA in Roni deaths yesterday we are a disgraced nation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

Farm Frenzy posted:

nuggie pasta is stupid its not like good pasta ingredients are expensive. the rest of the food looks good. i would give snoos cooking a workmanlike 7.5/10

I'm not trying to be aggressive here but I don't have a car and only have one sad-rear end grocery store available to me right now, I go every 2-3 weeks and for some reason it's always tapped out of meat and fresh stuff in the middle of a pandemic

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

nuggets good

pasta good

nugget pasta good

wow :vince:

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

sprinkle oregano on a bath towel, then roll in it

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

it's pasta and a homemade tomato sauce, if the problem is with lovely inexpensive protein and cheese then idk what to tell you except congrats on not being in poverty

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

snoo posted:

it's pasta and a homemade tomato sauce, if the problem is with lovely inexpensive protein and cheese then idk what to tell you except congrats on not being in poverty

dont listen to them they hate u because of ur pasta freedom

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

stun a jackal w a rock then eat the jackal

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

That doesn't surprise me, I'm from SC and even compared to the rest of the state Myrtle Beach is poo poo. Should have gone to a place with fewer white people

zetamind2000 has issued a correction as of 08:05 on May 25, 2020

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators

Rah! posted:

nuggets good

pasta good

nugget pasta good

If I wasn't full of delicious tofu I'd devour that nuggie pasta

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
REGULATION UPDATE: All goons MUST submit a picture of every meal so that we can explain how we are all professional chefs and your meal is poo poo. Then you must eat the meal while playing a laugh track because nothing you do will ever be good enough.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Rah! posted:

this is the roni zone nerds not the macaroni zone

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

loving :lol:

https://mobile.twitter.com/ChuckCallesto/status/1264646513684295681

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

lmao fuckin do it

Gio
Jun 20, 2005

im out of the loop on this one...

so the chud cops basically refused to ticket them any further?

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
Put nugs thru a pasta grinder

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

drat Brazil beat the USA in Roni deaths yesterday we are a disgraced nation

Was a helluva run tho

Gio
Jun 20, 2005

oh god i read the comments

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
Look, all I’m saying is it’s easy enough to make a simple and delicious pasta dish. You can get a wheel of Parmigiano Reggiano for $3k and it’s a simple ingredient that elevates many a humble homemade pasta.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

they are all going to start working out and get in better shape there and then what?

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

snoo posted:

Call it chicken parmigiana and watch their heads explode.

Burn Zone
May 22, 2004

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

really thinking about making some edibles tomorrow. assuming you can use olive oil a la cannabutter, then use it to make pasta but don’t know how well that would work and I feel like you would need a lot of oil otherwise it’s only a few milligrams. guess I could just make cookies or something but thc infused spaghetti sounds legit.

Gio
Jun 20, 2005

that or you could just smoke a bowl

Pump Jockey
Mar 15, 2019

i believe in love
Chicken nugget pasta is good, but what really elevates it is using homemade alfredo sauce instead of tomato. I eat this weekly and it’s why I am fat.

Burn Zone
May 22, 2004

Gio posted:

that or you could just smoke a bowl

oh I’ll be doing that too lmao

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

one the one hand that probably *is* dangerous precedent that is going to be used to gently caress over non-white businesses at some point in the future but on the other hand that gym owner is a literal white supremacist who murdered a child while drunk driving and since literally no lovely people seem to be facing consequences of any kind during all of this, i'm gonna have to take what schadenfreude i can find

Zeriel
Nov 6, 2004

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

Put the whole thing in a sausage grinder

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNZ08y8d7RY

Ursine Catastrophe
Nov 9, 2009

It's a lovely morning in the void and you are a horrible lady-in-waiting.

don't ask how i know

Dinosaur Gum

Looking forward to having to check the dates on nearly-identical tweets to see if they’re from March, May, July, or September

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Looks good snoo, pay no heed to the foodie scum

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Gio posted:

im out of the loop on this one...

so the chud cops basically refused to ticket them any further?

Nope, they got citations 3 days in a row and cops even arrested one gym goer who refused to give his name

The 4th day they were closed by department of health, they claimed it was to fix sewage because one of their members plugged toilet with paper towels.

5th day they reopened and nothing happened. NJ did say that people who attend the gym could face fines of up to 2k and or prison.

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Epic High Five posted:

Looks good snoo, pay no heed to the foodie scum

ya gently caress the haters

nugget pasta owns

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

RandomBlue posted:

Also tofu is perfect for loving.

so is my friend, but i'm not going to slather her in Szechuan sauce, ugh the mess

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

i'm beaned up!!

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Rah! posted:

nuggets good

pasta good

nugget pasta good

https://casaveneracion.com/herbed-chicken-nuggets/

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Trixie Hardcore posted:

REGULATION UPDATE: All goons MUST submit a picture of every meal so that we can explain how we are all professional chefs and your meal is poo poo. Then you must eat the meal while playing a laugh track because nothing you do will ever be good enough.

i filled my mask with beans so i get a tasty and nutritious snack with every breath

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

foodie scum is an anagram of o, dies of cum

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

sir

how dare they

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Squizzle posted:

foodie scum is an anagram of o, dies of cum

paging cumshitter

cum in, cumshitter, do you read

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

lmao

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

a.lo posted:

they are all going to start working out and get in better shape there and then what?

Start protesting outside supplement stores?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

phil murphy sucks but this rules lmao