Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather

Well, what are you waiting for? Hold it over your head with one arm to make a selfie. Why else would you even have that?

lovely snipe for a lovely joke/challenge.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

📡scanning🛰️ for good game 🎮design🦔🦔🦔
Bagels are loving idiotic

look I made a loch in a semmel now you have less semmel

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

📡scanning🛰️ for good game 🎮design🦔🦔🦔
my wife just called me anti-semitic, loving incredible

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
To some people, insulting a bagel is on the same level as denying certain events from the forties.

Sulla Faex
May 14, 2010

No man ever did me so much good, or enemy so much harm, but I repaid him with ENDLESS SHITPOSTING

Simply Simon posted:

you marry AIPAC or what

Babies Getting Rabies
Apr 21, 2007

Sugartime Jones

Simply Simon posted:

New thread title y'all

Mods, please do the needful

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

Let's cuddle. :3:
I giggled way too much about this.

cant cook creole bream posted:

Well, what are you waiting for? Hold it over your head with one arm to make a selfie. Why else would you even have that?

lovely snipe for a lovely joke/challenge.
Great, now my brain is trying to figure out how much weight i can have on the bar to do this safely with.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011

Mithaldu posted:

I giggled way too much about this.
Great, now my brain is trying to figure out how much weight i can have on the bar to do this safely with.

Hint: That is dangerous with the bar alone. Maybe if you put a lot of helium balloons on it so it can't fall on your head.

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

Let's cuddle. :3:
Yeah, i don't have wrist wrapping, and i think the possible forces on the wrist through that would be too much with any weight.

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

Simply Simon posted:

A bagel is for people who like donuts, but either can't stand the sweetness or want some loving Abwechslung already, sheesh

Just instead of dunking into coffee/cocoa, you dunk your bagel into Kräuterquark!

Ika
Dec 30, 2004
Pure insanity

Combat Theory posted:

If you wanna breath on a bargain and don't mind the odd looks, you can use a Serie 6200 which has filter cartridges with external P2 filters that can be individually replaced. At that point new particle filters are 4 to 5 Euro I think. If not less.

Both of the masks will feel vastly superior to an N65.

Sorry to come back to this, but where do I find out what filter class means what specs? The specs always just list the classes and I haven't found definitions for em.

Is P2 basically FFP2 and P3 even more?

Also the pads you linked need to be combined with other filters, then I may as well get the combined filters as a unit right? It should have almost unlimited life if I don't use it for actual work with dust etc.

E: So mask + 5935 filter inset (for FFP3) + filter unit (which has filter + FFP2 inset + clip) should be everything I need. Now, am I really this crazy/paranoid?

Ika fucked around with this message at 01:19 on May 28, 2020

married but discreet
May 7, 2005

Taco Defender
There's literally no reason ever to eat a bagel in Europe, but it's the only proper baked good you can get in America with relative ease.

Aix
Jul 6, 2006
$10

„das Sichentfernen“ größte nominalisierung ever. bei vielen personen kommt das Sichentfernen zu kurz

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer
Not only did they make data least 2 mistakes in this text,, they also never heard of Adressatengerechtheit. If somebody doesn't use doors properly.(not sure whether "verschließen is supposed to mean shut or lock) they won't understand writing like that either.

The concept of "If I write really complicated, it makes me sound smart" is so dumb. See also German Lehrbücher vs other countries' Lehrbücher.

pidan
Nov 6, 2012

To be fair, no-one cares about notes telling you to shut the door, so just write whatever you want and people will continue to do as they please.

coke zero mit mayo
Nov 5, 2008
Wurdest Du auf dem Bahnhof geboren oder was?

pidan
Nov 6, 2012

I personally shut all the doors, if only because I have an instinctive fear of the cat following me through. But most of the doors I see with "Bitte wieder schließen!!!" taped to them are wide open.

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer

coke zero mit mayo posted:

Wurdest Du auf dem Bahnhof geboren oder was?

"Wohnst du in der U-Bahn?" is the wording I know and have said before.

AndreTheGiantBoned
Oct 28, 2010

Nice way to doxx yourself

Peggotty
May 9, 2014

Please add "*innen" to "Bewohner", you know it's going to make that person angry.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Macht hoch die Tür, die Tor macht weit

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem

My Lovely Horse posted:

Macht hoch die Tür, die Tor macht weit

Die Thor, die.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

I hate these stupid notes with the passion of a burning candle. We have somewhat of a Müllapokalypse situation here where I live because the container are ständig falsch befüllt(a Bobby car in the altpapier, kleidung im Biomüll, Möbel in gelbe tonne) and the Müllabfuhr refuses to empty them so people just throw their poo poo on the ground. Rats, igels, crows and rabbits open the müllsäcke and disperse that poo poo all over the neighborhood. The smell is disgusting and your are wading through old diapers to throw away your stuff. And all the Hausverwaltung is doing about it is hänging up and mailings those stupid tl:;dr passive aggressive novels in beamtendeutsch and think they are doing all they can.

A substantial part of the people using the Müllhäuschen probably can't even read or write, let alone do so in Deutsch or Beamtendeutsch. They need to hang up easy instructions in the most common languages and easy to understand picture instructions on why the situation is like this and what people are doing wrong. Instead they are sitting around and we pay for ständige expensive sonderleerungen and wait for the rat colonies to start preying on the kids at the spielplätze. :saddowns:

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

https://twitter.com/hsussebach/status/1265885271809294336?s=21

Zwille
Aug 18, 2006

* For the Ghost Who Walks Funny
^^^^ what the gently caress ^^^^
(Is that a toaster built into the herdplatte?)

That note is extremely friendly compared to the passive aggressive poo poo our old Hausverwalter would pull.

Hopper posted:

"Wohnst du in der U-Bahn?" is the wording I know and have said before.

Funny, I know „wurdest du in der U-Bahn geboren“ and for the longest time couldn’t figure it out

Simply Simon posted:

Simply Simon posted:

:lol:

Bagels are nice, they got more crunch than a regular Brötchen because there’s more volume that’s close to the surface or something. I like it once in a while. In essence they’re just less complicated Brezeln.

Zwille fucked around with this message at 09:31 on May 28, 2020

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem

Zwille posted:

That's the kind of luxury only Russian oligarchy money can buy. :v:

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer

Zwille posted:

Look at this scrub who has never seen one of those super modern Dunstabzugshauben that pull the hot air down into the oven instead of being over your head.

They work, but are stupid expensive and loud as gently caress unless you get a Bora or whatever.
However, once you spent a poo poo load of money on them you have room overhead for useful things... such as to put a giant rear end Kastanienbaum in your kitchen.

Incidentally, they use the same principle as the Rauchabzug in the new Berlin Airport, which caused the majority of massive problems and delays because some overpaid fucko architect thought "I don't care that hot air wants to go up, physics is for chumps, let's suck the smoke down into the basement because a Rauchabzug on the roof doesn't fit into my architectural vision". (This is not a joke, it really happened)

Edit: Also he is faking it, if he really was cooking you would see the steam being sucked down into the slot.

Einbauschrank
Nov 5, 2009

"Daddy, were you Team Drosten or Team Kekulé in the Corona-Wars of 2020?"

This is the weirdest development of this whole pandemia. At least the Streeck-Skirmishes were in the beginning, when everybody was confused and angsty and we wanted *something*. Now the hissy fit is over Tupfergrößen.

Einbauschrank fucked around with this message at 10:56 on May 28, 2020

Zwille
Aug 18, 2006

Hopper posted:

Look at this scrub who has never seen one of those super modern Dunstabzugshauben that pull the hot air down into the oven instead of being over your head.

They work, but are stupid expensive and loud as gently caress unless you get a Bora or whatever.
However, once you spent a poo poo load of money on them you have room overhead for useful things... such as to put a giant rear end Kastanienbaum in your kitchen.

Incidentally, they use the same principle as the Rauchabzug in the new Berlin Airport, which caused the majority of massive problems and delays because some overpaid fucko architect thought "I don't care that hot air wants to go up, physics is for chumps, let's suck the smoke down into the basement because a Rauchabzug on the roof doesn't fit into my architectural vision". (This is not a joke, it really happened)

Edit: Also he is faking it, if he really was cooking you would see the steam being sucked down into the slot.

Oof. That's gotta be a nightmare for spills. Surely those vents get hosed six ways from Sunday if you slip and let your Nudelwasser glucker down that slot?

Einbauschrank posted:

"Daddy, were you Team Drosten or Team Kekulé in the Corona-Wars of 2020?"

This is the weirdest development of this whole pandemia. At least the Streeck-Skirmishes were in the beginning, when everybody was confused and angsty and we wanted *something*. Now the hissy fit is over Tupfergrößen.

https://twitter.com/Sternenrot/status/1265926922447568902?s=20

pidan
Nov 6, 2012

Zwille posted:

Oof. That's gotta be a nightmare for spills. Surely those vents get hosed six ways from Sunday if you slip and let your Nudelwasser glucker down that slot?

Every "modern" kitchen thing is built with the assumption that your kitchen is an island in your 130m² loft hall, and seemingly also the assumption that you'll use it no more than once a week at a leisurely cooking session with your bougie friends. For other purposes, just get a normal kitchen. IKEA has them.

Wipfmetz
Oct 12, 2007

Sitzen ein oder mehrere Wipfe in einer Lore, so kann man sie ueber den Rand der Lore hinausschauen sehen.

pidan posted:

Every "modern" kitchen thing is built with the assumption that your kitchen is an island in your 130m² loft hall, and seemingly also the assumption that you'll use it no more than once a week at a leisurely cooking session with your bougie friends. For other purposes, just get a normal kitchen. IKEA has them.
Team "old fashioned IKEA kitchen with overhead rauchabzug and in it's own room with closeable doors" represent!

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer
Oh yeah, closed kitchens are a godsent for anyone who really cooks, i.e. Is able to make Indian or Asian dishes, fry a burger etc.

Zwille
Aug 18, 2006

Germany thread: I never even had a Dunstabzugshaube

more Drosten:

https://twitter.com/diktator/status/1265908417018966018?s=21

https://twitter.com/xileffff/status/1265900917506834433?s=21

bonus re: kellertüren

https://twitter.com/pokerbeats/status/1265912051345604609?s=21

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:
"Kekulé selbst könnte man nicht kritisieren, dazu müsste er erstmal etwas publizieren" is basically academic gory murder

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Yeah holy gently caress RIP

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

lmao he’s on fire

Zwille
Aug 18, 2006

Wenn die Bild einen auf dem Kieker hat dann hat man nix mehr zu verlieren I guess, by which I mean doubling down after death threats is an extremely pro move.

Dommolus Magnus
Feb 27, 2013

married but discreet posted:

There's literally no reason ever to eat a bagel in Europe, but it's the only proper baked good you can get in America with relative ease.

Exceptions can be made if you live on the Pedophisles, but otherwise correct.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

https://twitter.com/TzviZucker/status/1265728158554304513?s=19