Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

So I'm doing something else and I noticed the 1990s movie "Outbreak" is on. You shouldn't watch it as it is hammy and terrible in a way typical of 1990s oblivious Hollywood, but I turned up the sound on a scene when I saw Donald Sunderland was in it. He's a general in the white house briefing the president's chief of staff. The chief of staff rejects out of hand the idea of bombing the town to destroy the virus literally by flinging a copy of the US constitution at them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Nebakenezzer posted:

So I'm doing something else and I noticed the 1990s movie "Outbreak" is on. You shouldn't watch it as it is hammy and terrible in a way typical of 1990s oblivious Hollywood, but I turned up the sound on a scene when I saw Donald Sunderland was in it. He's a general in the white house briefing the president's chief of staff. The chief of staff rejects out of hand the idea of bombing the town to destroy the virus literally by flinging a copy of the US constitution at them.

the book of cspam shall be what the new united states of america will use as its founding document once the second civil war concludes

the holy day of baloogan, a national holiday where everyone must refer to everyone else as "peckerwood", will own

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Nebakenezzer posted:

It's so cheesy especially all the blast from the past 90s fashion.

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
revised

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

etalian posted:

It's so cheesy especially all the blast from the past 90s fashion.

yeah but Donald Sutherland always chews ham

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

That's really good

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

This image captures his soul

twoday
May 4, 2005

finished the introduction

twoday has issued a correction as of 06:17 on May 19, 2020

twoday
May 4, 2005

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

wheres the crack ping pedophocracy section

Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

twoday posted:

Awesome

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
it's nice to see you're making the next generation of the georgia guidestones here

Uranium
Sep 11, 2001

Through constant decay
Uranium creates
the radioactive ray.

sir i would gladly pay you today for this vatican shadow lp today

twoday
May 4, 2005

gh0stpinballa posted:

wheres the crack ping pedophocracy section

unfinished, there is also an accompanying text

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Space bunnies have three ears

I like this project a lot. This is my favorite CSPAM thing.

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

twoday posted:

Wholly Chao!

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

little st james devil furnace just slayed me bwahhahahahahaha

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

twoday posted:

The latest Comet Ping Pong franchise expansion sure looks weird.

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

etalian posted:

The latest Comet Ping Pong franchise expansion sure looks weird.

i certainly would not risk it for the brisket

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

twoday posted:

marvelous

Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

Trump when talking to reporters remembered that one scene from No Country for Old Men , and tried to re-enact it, only instead of a coin it was his covid test results

Uranium
Sep 11, 2001

Through constant decay
Uranium creates
the radioactive ray.

the press has to call it, i can’t call it for them - i can, but I won’t - they are being very unfair to me

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

twoday posted:

awesome

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

twoday posted:

this reminds me of ninth gate

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

We could use a Da Vinci - like diagram of how the president leans forward.

Or a Vitruvian man of Trump with each hand holding a different fast food.

DarkEuphoria
Nov 7, 2012

twoday posted:

this is amazing and this whole project is awesome, gonna be one hell of a book when it is all smashed together

twoday
May 4, 2005

It's almost full now, it feels bizarrely satisfying to leaf through it and see so few empty pages

Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

So in the sci-fi sub there's a thread on SF book covers that might help

twoday
May 4, 2005

twoday
May 4, 2005

Also, very cool, thanks

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
you should do a cool zone page with a stained glass interpretation of the burning police station :dukedoge:

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

this owns

Raine
Apr 30, 2013

ACCELERATIONIST SUPERDOOMER

lmao

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
so good

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

I'm in awe

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

It should be buried in a time capsule so future generations can understand what went wrong in 2020.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

etalian posted:

It should be buried in a time capsule so future generations can understand what went wrong in 2020.

I believe the book of cspam has been under construction since 2016, however, by a single author, unlike that "Bible" or whatever :rolleyes:

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Holy poo poo!!

Uranium
Sep 11, 2001

Through constant decay
Uranium creates
the radioactive ray.

ex post facho posted:

I believe the book of cspam has been under construction since 2016, however, by a single author, unlike that "Bible" or whatever :rolleyes:
i subscribe to the posting documentary hypothesis of its authorship: the laissez's fairist, the cspamist, the twodayrotomist, and the goonly source

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

ex post facho posted:

Maybe it will be like the Bible in which some parts would need to be updated or removed.

Like any sections with anime girl art.