Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Trump has a certain mental issue that mods don't want us to talk about

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

ElGroucho posted:

Dementia?

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Avirosb posted:

Dementia?

softening of the brain

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

TotalLossBrain posted:

softening of the brain

Flagophilia?

Vernii
Dec 7, 2006

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

you could write affluenza into the DSM if it makes you feel better but I really gotta question your motives beyond dumping every bad thing you don't like at the feet of people with brain disorders to help save the image of spoiled dipshits

Oh I hate the spoiled dipshits too, I'm just saying a lot of Americans view being a spoiled dipshit as a goal because they're monsters. Personal anecdote and all but I've had a lot of success undermining support among the conservatives I haven't cut out of my life by regularly attacking him as mentally ill and mocking him for it. Portraying him as mentally ill (and therefore weak) cuts into the 'masculine' cult of personality that his base tries to cultivate.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

ElGroucho posted:

But we all already know he's a pedophile.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Cocaine Bear posted:

But we all already know he's a pedophile.

Which forum does he moderate, then?

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

America

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
the thicc orange forum mod is deep undercover as a nazi pedo in order to expose and ban them, just as Q predicted

rideANDxORdie
Jun 11, 2010

ElGroucho posted:

His brain is especially apt at stopping or slowing the spread of fire through the use of chemical reactions that reduce the flammability of fuel or impede their combustion?

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe

rideANDxORdie posted:

His brain is especially apt at stopping or slowing the spread of fire through the use of chemical reactions that reduce the flammability of fuel or impede their combustion?

I don't understand the science, but the math works out

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

the thicc orange forum mod is deep undercover as a nazi pedo in order to expose and ban them, just as Q predicted

Ah, he's PPJ

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
https://twitter.com/joshtpm/status/1268282182763778049
:byewhore:

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

Groovelord Neato posted:

I can't remember if it was the Splinter piece about the right wing grift machine creating Trump and loving us over or a David Roth piece but it talked about how the only reason Trump used to sound more coherent is he wasn't spending every waking second watching reactionary drivel so the stuff he was regurgitating had some connection to objective reality.

"Just a Gigolo?"

Vernii posted:

Oh I hate the spoiled dipshits too, I'm just saying a lot of Americans view being a spoiled dipshit as a goal because they're monsters. Personal anecdote and all but I've had a lot of success undermining support among the conservatives I haven't cut out of my life by regularly attacking him as mentally ill and mocking him for it. Portraying him as mentally ill (and therefore weak) cuts into the 'masculine' cult of personality that his base tries to cultivate.

It's true. His base sees him as a big smart self made business man who doesn't take any poo poo, tells it like it is and is outside the system when he is 100% a product of the system who laughs at all of them. He hates them all beyond the adoration they give him and would NEVER be friends with 90% of them. Also, a disturbingly large percentage of people consider wealth to be a validation of ones character, including a genuinely creepy percentage of folks who consider themselves followers of Christ's teachings (Prosperity Gospel and all that). That is, unless you're an artist, an athlete, a musician or an actor because that's not real work.

They watch movies like Wall Street and Glen Gary Glen Ross and think that Michael Douglas and Alec Baldwin are the heroes. Or that Starship Troopers and Robocop are endorsements of fascism, hard police presence and celebrating the military.

"Real Work" is being born rich, loving people over and treating everyone lesser than like assholes because "winners and losers" are "how we keep score, Bubby"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rW7WlT6OJxE

Except in this case, Trump would be Kevin Spacey/Williamson and Pacino would be a competent Republican willing to gently caress with him and take him down.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

It's pretty insane that someone who is unemployable in any other business was able to stay in Congress and leech off of the people for so long.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

He's about the right physical and mental age for TPUSA.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe
He's going to be paid by the US govt for the rest of his life, this miserable gently caress should be shot out of a cannon in to a wall

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

this article is bullshit, he will absolutely be quietly hired on / paid as a "consultant" by some group of k street ghouls, and he'll be making 5x more than he ever did in congress

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

ElGroucho posted:

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

ElGroucho posted:

He's going to be paid by the US govt for the rest of his life, this miserable gently caress should be shot out of a cannon in to a wall

Good news, it looks like that government won't be functional much longer so he'll be unemployed again.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Greeetings from extremely Trumpy Washington County PA, where America has already been made great again.

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Greeetings from extremely Trumpy Washington County PA, where America has already been made great again.

haven't seen a tarred lumber house in a while

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

That's not tarred lumber, that's unpainted clapboard.

You can see where the rotting clapboard is patched with plywood.

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
https://mobile.twitter.com/GeoffRBennett/status/1268848016087306240

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

No biggie. This is definitely the Democrats’ fault for stalling funding or something.

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Choose this life you're on your own
There are chud contractors salivating over lining the border with machine gun nests and land mines.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

flashy_mcflash posted:

Which countries have good cops? Certainly don't have any here in Canada.

Hades

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

wizzardstaff posted:

There are several versions of a cartoon representing this anecdote floating around. Some of them include a third panel pointing out that simply redistributing the boxes equitably is not the ultimate goal.

(apologies for the tone-deaf "colorblindness" of the tall/privileged person being black; I think it's to make the graphic more disarming and palatable to racist whites)

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

this is funny but it cannot even capture the absurd ratio of the left stack to the middle. it would be miles high

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Cup Runneth Over posted:

this is funny but it cannot even capture the absurd ratio of the left stack to the middle. it would be miles high

log N, N >> 10?

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
https://mobile.twitter.com/sahilkapur/status/1270385089642364928
:siren: A.A.R.P.A.N.T.I.F.A. :siren:

ShadowHawk
Jun 25, 2000

CERTIFIED PRE OWNED TESLA OWNER
Note that Trump has been calling ANTIFA "terrorists" now

In other words, the Police shoved a 75-year old man to the ground, lied about it and said he "tripped", then video came out exposing the coverup

Trump's response is to literally call the old man a terrorist

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug

ShadowHawk posted:

Note that Trump has been calling ANTIFA "terrorists" now

In other words, the Police shoved a 75-year old man to the ground, lied about it and said he "tripped", then video came out exposing the coverup

Trump's response is to literally call the old man a terrorist

If trump had an ounce of brains I'd say calling antifa "terrorists" is a deliberate attempt to open the door to apprehending leftists as terrorists without requiring habeas corpus, ie the classic "muslim terrorist" routine.

Having said that, what I described will be the net effect, but trump is too god drat stupid to understand how it came to be

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

WHY BONER NOW posted:

If trump had an ounce of brains I'd say calling antifa "terrorists" is a deliberate attempt to open the door to apprehending leftists as terrorists without requiring habeas corpus, ie the classic "muslim terrorist" routine.

Having said that, what I described will be the net effect, but trump is too god drat stupid to understand how it came to be

his advisors sure aren't tho

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

WHY BONER NOW posted:

idk what would lead you to believe Trump doesn't understand the gross exercise of raw power. If the President calls someone a terrorist and directs his staff to treat them accordingly, they're a terrorist and functionally outlawed. He isn't gonna get, like, the legal convolutions that engineered that situation or read all the way through whatever secret FISA forms need to be filled out to make it all seem very civilized and proper and he also thinks anything else the President says is automatically immediately law but in this regard how the Presidency works really is as simple and thuggish as Trump's first instinct.

A Wizard of Goatse has issued a correction as of 21:33 on Jun 9, 2020

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Drudge’s headline links to an article calling Trump deranged, its interesting to see where the line is in the sand is depending on exactly what shade of insane right wing lunatics are.

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

idk what would lead you to believe Trump doesn't understand the gross exercise of raw power. If the President calls someone a terrorist and directs his staff to treat them accordingly, they're a terrorist and functionally outlawed. He isn't gonna get, like, the legal convolutions that engineered that situation or read all the way through whatever secret FISA forms need to be filled out to make it all seem very civilized and proper and he also thinks anything else the President says is automatically immediately law but in this regard how the Presidency works really is as simple and thuggish as Trump's first instinct.

Yeah that's fair, I was more talking about the nuance in what he's going to accomplish but you're right, he does understand the brute force approach even if he can't think 5 minutes into the future

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

lmao