Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

The pinnacle of cloud computing.

Incubus is going to be the last Demiurge to beat and Allison will beat him by just ignoring him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

One More Fat Nerd posted:

My thought is that Allison may be able to use her key to just make White Chain a new, better (girl) body. Resolve the situation by an act of creation, not destruction.

and she should make it with wings of blades of Damascus steel

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
I thought we were going Carpenter Brut, not Judas Priest

(I'm ok with either to be clear)

A Single Sphink
Feb 10, 2004

COMICS CRIMINAL

Rocking cans of Damascus steel.

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Phy posted:

I thought we were going Carpenter Brut, not Judas Priest

(I'm ok with either to be clear)

can still be, it was a Battle Angel Alita reference back to her kung fu tournament arc

jsoh
Mar 24, 2007

O Muhammad, I seek your intercession with my Lord for the return of my eyesight

Joe Slowboat posted:

he’s Allison’s near-literal shoulder devil

???

thechosenone
Mar 21, 2009
Maybe she will Rez WC and this causes Solomon to show the briefist weakness as to whether he should allow this, giving Gog the chance to distract him by doing something outrageous, causing the pursuers to spook, causing a chain reaction of chaos 'shattering' the brittle calm his powers of violence created.

His realm represents him as being brittle dispute it's hardness.

thechosenone fucked around with this message at 01:01 on Jun 5, 2020

Drunk Theory
Aug 20, 2016

Oven Wrangler

thechosenone posted:

Maybe she will Rez WC and this causes Solomon to show the briefist weakness as to whether he should allow this, giving Gog the chance to distract him by doing something outrageous, causing the pursuers to spook, causing a chain reaction of chaos 'shattering' the brittle calm his powers of violence created.

His realm represents him as being brittle dispute it's hardness.

This is sorta the track I can see it taking. At least I'm expecting Gog to do something ridiculous eventually. Hell, it could just be Solomon effortlessly beating White Chain and Allison not doing anything about it is enough motivation for Gog to start poo poo, as it's bored as hell and hates Solomon. Plus their was that alt text that said that in previous tournaments, Gog devoured 1/3 of the contestants and posed as them until an agreement was reached...So it has been on Rayuba for years by now at least. (I'd also be a bit disappointed if a giant world devouring worm collective didn't, well devouring worm collective)

Trebuchet King
Jul 5, 2005

This post...

...is a
WORK OF FICTION!!

my expectation w/r/t gog-agog is surprise worm in something zaid eats.

Demiurge4
Aug 10, 2011

Do the 7 ever create anything? I assumed Solomon made the extra sun but he probably just took it from somewhere else.

Drunk Theory
Aug 20, 2016

Oven Wrangler

Demiurge4 posted:

Do the 7 ever create anything? I assumed Solomon made the extra sun but he probably just took it from somewhere else.

He might (we have no idea at all) have stolen the two suns he used for his world. But I imagine Solomon had to have built something on his planet after it was decimated. He can clearly do magic construction, even if he doesn't need to now that he's got his ideal homeworld made.

I mean, I suppose he could have left after killing the Ki-rata masters, killed demiurges in the war until he was the 1/7th badass left, then headed back to his world with resources and people and forced everyone else to construct his homeworld. But that really doesn't sound like Solomon's style. I imagine he'd be insanely hands on, and when repopulating a devastated world, that would be a really good thing. 1000 years later, maybe not so much.

Drunk Theory fucked around with this message at 01:22 on Jun 5, 2020

Joe Slowboat
Nov 9, 2016

Higgledy-Piggledy Whale Statements

The Black Art of creation from nothing is, as far as has been stated, extremely rare and relatively inefficient. Possibly they took back Rayuba's sun with interest from wherever Yemmod put it, or he constructed a sun out of immense resources. Maybe the first one got blown up and he had to build two.

I doubt Solomon can just will a sun into being, but he was probably instrumental to its construction or moving it from wherever it was to Rayuba.

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
Everyone keeps talking about "enormous metal cans" w/r/t Carpenter Brut, do you all mean headphones or, like, boobs?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

YggiDee posted:

Everyone keeps talking about "enormous metal cans" w/r/t Carpenter Brut, do you all mean headphones or, like, boobs?

First one, then the other

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

YggiDee posted:

let's not limit ourselves at this stage

also I think Allison is going to end up basically ignoring Inky because being ignored is kind the #1 thing he fears and hates the most

Algid
Oct 10, 2007

Bilirubin posted:

can still be, it was a Battle Angel Alita reference back to her kung fu tournament arc
Now I'm imagining that speech at the end of the tournament about how the dragon Zekka was supposed to slay was the systematic forces that are wielded by the elite to oppress the rest of humanity, and furthermore the richest dude in the multiverse is a dragon so I guess go ahead and explode him into ludicrous gibs with your antimatter punch lol.

Begemot
Oct 14, 2012

The One True Oden

Demiurge4 posted:

I mean, they are demiurges, that should be their whole deal. They can make physical stuff, but not spiritual.

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

Trebuchet King posted:

Surprise worm in something Solomon ate (or will eat and fail to notice in a brief moment of distraction)

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Trebuchet King posted:

I think the worm has to be taken willingly rather than by force/surprise for it to work. It's why it's all about making everyone who becomes Gog-Agog. So. Happy.

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

Joe Slowboat posted:

The Black Art of creation from nothing is, as far as has been stated, extremely rare and relatively inefficient. Possibly they took back Rayuba's sun with interest from wherever Yemmod put it, or he constructed a sun out of immense resources. Maybe the first one got blown up and he had to build two.

I doubt Solomon can just will a sun into being, but he was probably instrumental to its construction or moving it from wherever it was to Rayuba.

Stars are just a bunch of matter concentrated into a small place, Solomon David can punch them into existence.

Joe Slowboat
Nov 9, 2016

Higgledy-Piggledy Whale Statements

pseudorandom name posted:

Stars are just a bunch of matter concentrated into a small place, Solomon David can punch them into existence.

Well, I imagine a fantasy sun which may or may not orbit the world of Rayuba rather than vice versa might be something else. I imagine it was an infrastructure project either way.

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true
Wutang might be dangerous

Look the only reason Rayuba has two suns is because 'Suns outs, guns out' is a central tenet of their legal code

Solomon David doesn't like it anymore than you but the law is the law

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Incubus was never going to be the final boss; His entire gambit is 'make Allison deal with Jagganoth for me", and if Allison can actually put down Jagganoth then that means she can pretty easily put down Incubus too. Jagganoth makes sense as the final boss, because he's the Demiurge that all the others are terrified of.

Besides, Auntie Maya will probably get to Incubus first.

Twist: Jagganoth practices the right form of Royalty - he's a revolutionary constantly reminding himself to surrender external control and simply mind his own affairs, which includes preparation for war with the other six

Feels unlikely, but I would totally dig the strongest of them also being somewhat thoughtful on the failures of his peers

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
WC wins and decides to become materna

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

my posts are as bad the Current Releases review of Gone Girl

https://twitter.com/fresh_n_fertile/status/1269135952623984640?s=21

“You there, cops. What do you think about death?”

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

So “ATTACK AND DETHRONE GOD” is currently trending on Twitter.

I think it’s time we start spreading the gospel of Auntie Maya to the masses.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
MURDER THE GODS AND TOPPLE THEIR THRONES
:woop:

GENUINE CAT HERDER
Jan 2, 2004

Wedge Regret

Regalingualius posted:

So “ATTACK AND DETHRONE GOD” is currently trending on Twitter.

I think it’s time we start spreading the gospel of Auntie Maya to the masses.

And the back of Maya's coat shall read:

code:
M U R D E R S
D E I T I E S

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

GENUINE CAT HERDER posted:

And the back of Maya's coat shall read:

code:
M U R D E R S
D E I T I E S

MDUERITTEIRESS???

Cryophage
Jan 14, 2012

what the hell is that creepy cartoon thing in your avatar?
Itch.io is hosting a massive fundraiser right now. Its a humble bundle style pay-what-you-want for a 700+ game package, including the LANCER core book.

Cryophage fucked around with this message at 16:17 on Jun 6, 2020

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Royalty is a continuous shitposting motion.
Link here: https://itch.io/b/520/bundle-for-racial-justice-and-equality - Oxenfree alone would be worth it, as would getting Blades in the Dark and a copy of the Lancer book.

All proceeds are going to the NAACP Legal Defense Fund and Community Bail Fund (which in turn passes the money onto dozens of local bail funds). Which means Itch.io is paying for the credit card fees themselves.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Also Glittermitten Grove, AKA Frog Fractions 2

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Cryophage posted:

a 700+ game package

That's actually way too many. That's would more than double my Steam library, and I'm sure there's hundreds of games I couldn't even give away on SteamGifts (assuming these are all Steam keys anyways), not that I would want to go through the hassle.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

IUG posted:

That's actually way too many. That's would more than double my Steam library, and I'm sure there's hundreds of games I couldn't even give away on SteamGifts (assuming these are all Steam keys anyways), not that I would want to go through the hassle.

No Steam keys, all the stuff in the package is only in direct download from itch.io.

Not like you have to download them all. Or even any of them. They're just an incentive for the fundraising, and I guess a lot of people gave away their work for this.

Red Bones
Aug 9, 2012

"I think he's a bad enough person to stay ghost through his sheer love of child-killing."

Cat Mattress posted:

No Steam keys, all the stuff in the package is only in direct download from itch.io.

Not like you have to download them all. Or even any of them. They're just an incentive for the fundraising, and I guess a lot of people gave away their work for this.

I bought it and it just attaches to your itch.io account in a separate "bundles" tab, so you can click on the bundle at any time and go through the list of games from there. So it also doesn't clog up your itch.io game list with 700 things either. It's pretty well thought out.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

I saw this and came straight here.

President Ark
May 16, 2010

:iiam:

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

https://twitter.com/Orbitaldropkick/status/1269473490442297347

quote:

Your hand, wrought in killing fire, its fell weight

must be felt by the arm, the strong shoulder,

then in turn the heart, turned inwards quickly

in reflection. Think on its awful weight,

oh beautiful soldier, and tremble rightly.

– Psalm 565, often attributed to the goddess Prim

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Sayonara, Space Monk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TGG
Aug 8, 2003

"I Dare."
So is Solomon just mocking her by pulling the same sweet rear end kung fu stance?