Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

Rageaholic posted:

Is this for Tenet and Tenet alone? Because nothing else is coming out for months, right? lmao

e: Oh, apparently the Mulan remake is supposed to come out in July too.

Wide releases still scheduled for the next few months:
Tenet and Mulan in July
Spongebob, Wonder Woman '84, Secret Garden, Antebellum, Bill & Ted and New Mutants in August
Monster Hunter, Quiet Place 2, Conjuring 3, King's Man, Candyman in September

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Teenage Fansub posted:

Tenet and Mulan in July
Spongebob, Wonder Woman '84, Secret Garden, Antebellum, Bill & Ted and New Mutants in August

I wouldn't risk death for any of those other than Monster Hunter

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Teenage Fansub posted:

Tenet and Mulan in July
I'll happily get Tenet, Wonder Woman 84, Antebellum and Quiet Place 2 on VOD

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
Imagine going to see New Mutants and then dying two weeks later from COVID19 related complications.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

The Pandemic* is basically over in most of Europe and Asia.

*Wave one. Brace for Wave two. By the time the US gets to Wave two the rest of the world will be one like wave seven with the speed things are going.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

FreudianSlippers posted:

The Pandemic* is basically over in most of Europe and Asia.

*Wave one. Brace for Wave two. By the time the US gets to Wave two the rest of the world will be one like wave seven with the speed things are going.

You can only have a wave 2 after the first wave ebbs. We've still been having around 1000 deaths a day in America. We just decided to stop thinking about it. We have not withstood the first wave, we have simply accepted an omnipresent death.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

America is doomed and the rest of the world should block them off.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Vintersorg posted:

America is doomed and the rest of the world should block them off.

Mexico is going to build a wall, and America's gonna pay for it.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Gripweed posted:

I wouldn't risk death for any of those other than Monster Hunter

I dunno, I'm kinda not in the mood for a video game adaptation that bent its source material over backwards so they could get funding for being military propaganda right now for some reason.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Waffleman_ posted:

I dunno, I'm kinda not in the mood for a video game adaptation that bent its source material over backwards so they could get funding for being military propaganda right now for some reason.

Milla Jovovich with a huge sword made out of a dragon's jawbone

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I mean if the giant bone sword action is good, I might change my mind.

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

Jose Oquendo posted:

Imagine going to see New Mutants and then dying two weeks later from COVID19 related complications.

You think we'll still be having covid19 deaths in 2025?

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT CROSSING THE STREAMS

duz posted:

You think we'll still be having covid19 deaths in 2025?

Yes

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost
Don't forget WB is so hard up for content that they're bankrolling Snyder's Justice League cut to the tune of $20 million fukkin lol

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

It’s way more than that.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Dillbag posted:

Don't forget WB is so hard up for content that they're bankrolling Snyder's Justice League cut to the tune of $20 million fukkin lol

I really can't wait for it to still be bad.

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

Jose Oquendo posted:

Die for art!

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer

Waffleman_ posted:

I mean it's almost a 100% guarantee that all the modern military equipment the heroes have will be completely useless against the monsters and they have to master the Charge Blade and Hunting Horn instead.

That said they still haven't clarified if there will be palicoes.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Teenage Fansub posted:

New Mutants in August

Surrrrrre it is.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Duke Nukem Forever New Mutants is never coming out.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Every time New Mutants has tried to come out some horrible poo poo happens.

testtubebaby
Apr 7, 2008

Where we're going,
we won't need eyes to see.

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Every time New Mutants has tried to come out some horrible poo poo happens.

The updated release date is 7.5 billion years from now, so looking forward to that

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

zenintrude posted:

The updated release date is 7.5 billion years from now, so looking forward to that

Some say that waiting with the release until Earth is absorbed by the Sun is a bold move, but I disagree.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
I can’t see why people would see Milla and action movie and want to see that

The fifth element was over 20 years ago and it’s been all poo poo since

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

CharlestheHammer posted:

I can’t see why people would see Milla and action movie and want to see that

The fifth element was over 20 years ago and it’s been all poo poo since

Even the worst Resident Evil was still a decently fun watch.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Gripweed posted:

They're no Underworld, but I'll leave the channel on when they show on TBS.

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

It's me. I am the one who sees every Milla Jovovich film.

There's absolutely no goddamn way you're gonna get me in a movie theater for the foreseeable future, though.

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous

Proteus Jones posted:

They're no Underworld, but I'll leave the channel on when they show on TBS.

Underworld was incredibly ridiculous and fun and that is in no way influenced by the fact that I shopped at Hot Topic and owned at least one pair of pleather platform boots at the time.

(I haven't seen it in years, I'm afraid to spoil the good memories.)

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

caligulamprey posted:

It's me. I am the one who sees every Milla Jovovich film.

She's the best part of most things she's in tbh. Source: Me, the other guy taking in Milla's oeuvre.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Im never not gonna scorn awkwafina for her corny rear end vanilla ice rap name. Sounds like that dolphin on Bojack.
Like who are you tryin to be, for real? Whoever it is, it isn't you, so just go with Nora.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Gripweed posted:

The RE movies are so dull

DrVenkman
Dec 28, 2005

I think he can hear you, Ray.

Punkin Spunkin posted:

Im never not gonna scorn awkwafina for her corny rear end vanilla ice rap name. Sounds like that dolphin on Bojack.
Like who are you tryin to be, for real? Whoever it is, it isn't you, so just go with Nora.

She's been accused a few times of co-opting black culture and riding it to success, only to shed it when she got there. I head that about her before I had even seen her.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

More like awkwardfine

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Punkin Spunkin posted:

I guess the question is if she's going to be one of those people who ends up with the other name crammed in there forever, like Chris "Ludacris" Bridges.

wizardofloneliness
Dec 30, 2008

muscles like this! posted:

I guess the question is if she's going to be one of those people who ends up with the other name crammed in there forever, like Chris "Ludacris" Bridges.

I figure she might go the Dwayne Johnson route, where she'll eventually transition to just her real name if acting becomes her main thing. He'll always be The Rock to me though.

Kwanzaa Quickie
Nov 4, 2009
All I know about her is that she's funny in her scenes in Future Man and she does a great Danny DeVito impression in Jumanji.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
The Rock and Ludacris were like, well known and did good and entertaining things under those names...

I guess some of her rapping grandma meets kreayshawn rear end songs got a couple million views tho it's not like she was a hit rapper. Im sure she's more well known for The Farewell and Jumanji than "My Vag" at this point. Might as well just go with your real name and stop trying to be black just cuz you're not white. Common mistake.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Death is nothing compared to vindication.
Buglord

Since not everybody here reads Japanese - I can tell the left side of the big red X says "Rambo - Last Blood", but what's the right side? Is this a mashup or something? An anime version?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

COOL CORN posted:

Since not everybody here reads Japanese - I can tell the left side of the big red X says "Rambo - Last Blood", but what's the right side? Is this a mashup or something? An anime version?

That's the name of the artist, Keisuke Itagaki