Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Storm's over, everyone's been replaced with harmless body doubles, we've all been Great Awakened, time to stop doing Posts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic

twistedmentat posted:

Apparently poo poo went down and no one noticed

Wait, Pence is the enemy of QAnon?

Broken clocks, etc.

Argas
Jan 13, 2008
SRW Fanatic

So how many clones of Obama are they at now

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

I like that fauci of all people is fine and not "executed"

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Pretty good posted:

Storm's over, everyone's been replaced with harmless body doubles, we've all been Great Awakened, time to stop doing Posts

I've been kind of wondering when this would be the take... like DJT kept his promises, arrested everyone, replaced with body doubles, the world seems to go on but now the rulers are good not evil, and we knew about it and you didn't so eat crow.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Trump resets reality more often than the loving SCP foundation at this point.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

What do they have against HW Bush? I thought he was like Reagan to them.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Why are so many people on house arrest? That hardly seems like a punishment in the present moment. Is there some kind of double agent setting them up to survive COVID?

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

Why are so many people on house arrest? That hardly seems like a punishment in the present moment. Is there some kind of double agent setting them up to survive COVID?
Covid isn't real

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Pretty good posted:

Covid isn't real

It’s too bad these people alienated their children years ago so there’s no chance of them getting coughed on at Thanksgiving. Although I bet they would go to the hospital and demand a vent.

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

The current Q-doctrine is that COVID is actually poisoned adrenochrome. Basically if someone you know gets it, it's just a flu and the doctors are part of the conspiracy, if a celebrity you've heard of gets it, they ate strategically tainted babies

DarklyDreaming fucked around with this message at 06:24 on Jun 15, 2020

Octatonic
Sep 7, 2010

Feinstein, exiled to China. Is this punishment, or the master retrieving a puppet? :freep:

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."

What do they have against HW Bush? I thought he was like Reagan to them.

Establishment republican with strong ties to the intelligence agencies.

Or it's Q and there's no comprehensible explanation.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Doctor Spaceman posted:

Because he hasn't bent the knee to Trump.

And I think Pence in on there because they do not approve of his life partner Jazz Horse.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
So even if all those people were guilty of eating babies why do Qanons think it’s okay to just execute people without a trial?

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

They executed someone whose been dead two years.

What.

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.

Xiahou Dun posted:

They executed someone whose been dead two years.

What.

Hey they once put the corpse of a Pope on trial. At least there's historical precedence and it makes the exact same amount of sense.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

twistedmentat posted:

What were all these people doing hanging out at Gitmo? Just waiting around for arrest?

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Bobby Digital posted:

What were all these people doing hanging out at Gitmo? Just waiting around for arrest?

I figure they meant "Arrested, at Gitmo" but because they're a Qanon, they don't understand basic punctuation.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

DarklyDreaming posted:

The current Q-doctrine is that COVID is actually poisoned adrenochrome. Basically if someone you know gets it, it's just a flu and the doctors are part of the conspiracy, if a celebrity you've heard of gets it, they ate strategically tainted babies

The bad guys eat human babies, you would think the good guys are saving human babies but no they are poisoning them and sending them to be eaten on purpose

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

twistedmentat posted:

I figure they meant "Arrested, at Gitmo" but because they're a Qanon, they don't understand basic punctuation.
Arrested at ,,, GIT MO

Crunch Buttsteak
Feb 26, 2007

You think reality is a circle of salt around my brain keeping witches out?

Doctor Spaceman posted:

There were reports that he was cool with gay marriage shortly before his death, so that was enough to expose him as a RINO and drat him to hell forever. Tons of Evangelicals disowned him before he died. Or, yeah, the intelligence agency ties. Depends on how religious you want your Q narrative.

RatHat posted:

So even if all those people were guilty of eating babies why do Qanons think it’s okay to just execute people without a trial?

Qanon started off as an explanation as to why Trump hadn't personally executed Hillary Clinton on the White House lawn yet. They don't want trials, those get in the way of Evil people getting their just reward. These people were fascists from the word go.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

I can’t stop laughing

https://twitter.com/21WIRE/status/1271853614378688514

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
It's me

I'm clone obama

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007
Clone high was a documentary

Dirt Road Junglist
Oct 8, 2010

We will be cruel
And through our cruelty
They will know who we are

Captain Monkey posted:

Clone high was a documentary

NOTHING BAD EVER HAPPENS TO THE KENNEDYS!

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

FEAR MY SHARK ROCKET IT REALLY SUCKS AND BLOWS

Dirt Road Junglist posted:

NOTHING BAD EVER HAPPENS TO THE KENNEDYS!

I'm a Kennedy, we're not accustomed to tragedy!

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vcxzq1LF7Lk

Bubbacub
Apr 17, 2001

https://twitter.com/CasperFox/status/1272662498706108424

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
It's truly impressive how these people are living examples of getting infinitely close to the truth then whoops, on to the other side of the curve and away to crazy town we go!

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

twistedmentat posted:

They forgot the dog literally named Henry.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

twistedmentat posted:

Oh no is this true

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

bird with big dick posted:

Oh no is this true

Yes.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Bobby Digital posted:

twistedmentat posted:

Yeah these are both things that I thought.

Like it’s funny to think that they tricked all these people into going to Guantanamo at the same time and arrested them en masse but it’s a lot more likely that the author is just a total loving moron that doesn’t know when to use a comma.

smiling giraffe
Nov 12, 2015
Whats the deal with Diane Feinstein going to China?

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I was just about to ask the same thing

RubberLuffy
Mar 31, 2011
Did any of the qultists go nuts over the few hours of cell outages across a bunch of companies/states yesterday?

Seems like they'd try to tie it into their mythos, like oh no the phones are down so that arrests can happen.

hitchensgoespop
Oct 22, 2008

RubberLuffy posted:

Did any of the qultists go nuts over the few hours of cell outages across a bunch of companies/states yesterday?

Seems like they'd try to tie it into their mythos, like oh no the phones are down so that arrests can happen.

What does your heart tell you?

RubberLuffy
Mar 31, 2011

hitchensgoespop posted:

What does your heart tell you?

My heart tells me those nutjobs couldn't stop cumming over it

I definitely didn't want to poison my brain enough to actually check.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cherry13chumscum
Jun 14, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Please tell me you guys have heard of @OpDeathEaters on Twitter. There is an entire thread debunking not only QAnon but also linking Trump to Epstein. https://twitter.com/OpDeathEaters/status/1098981197198159872