Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Raine
Apr 30, 2013

ACCELERATIONIST SUPERDOOMER

Nastyman posted:

PYF Funny Pictures: I don't mind the hidden penis, so long as it's not circumcized

:yeshaha:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Abongination
Aug 18, 2010

Life, it's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come.
Pillbug

Oh, soz

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

Has your incredible take that "physically assaulting someone with special needs is a good way to teach them a lesson" not earned you the round of applause you were expecting? By all means deflect it onto an avatar someone gave me for talking dumb poo poo about stupid cars. Doesn't make you look like a petulant pissbaby at all.

Field Mousepad posted:

That GIF works Everytime. Every. Single. Time.

It's amazing.

And what does that tell you? Maybe not posting the not-funny gif in the funny pictures thread is a good way to avoid this in future.

NtotheTC has a new favorite as of 13:57 on Jun 23, 2020

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
That GIF works Everytime. Every. Single. Time.

It's amazing.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Let's bring race into this discussion now!

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
F1, rally or nascar?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

sneakyfrog posted:

F1, rally or nascar?

Marbula 1.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wH6AuAZiDs

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

NtotheTC posted:

Has your incredible take that "physically assaulting someone with special needs is a good way to teach them a lesson" not earned you the round of applause you were expecting? By all means deflect it onto an avatar someone gave me for talking dumb poo poo about stupid cars. Doesn't make you look like a petulant pissbaby at all.

And what does that tell you? Maybe not posting the not-funny gif in the funny pictures thread is a good way to avoid this in future.

The method the man took to deal with the situation wasn't necessarily appropriate, but can any one of us honestly say that we would have first asked the guy if he was with special needs before reacting after he kicked a child?

Anyway, funny picture:

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

NtotheTC posted:

Hey man I didn't post it, I was just commenting on its effectiveness.

Mynameismud
Jul 12, 2009

Mierenneuker posted:

Urbanus is a Flemish comedian. He also has a long-running series of comic books. I guess they based this version of Monopoly solely on his stand-up shows and they got someone's nephew to draw the artwork.

The artwork is from Willy Linthout.
They made 189 comic books.
I use to read them as a kid, pretty good.

https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lijst_van_albums_van_Urbanus

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

NtotheTC posted:

Are you the guy who kicked the child and got clocked or

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

NtotheTC posted:

maybe he wouldn't have got hit if he didn't kick children.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Belle is in the eye of a cacodemon? idgi

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Piss Meridian posted:

It's waiting for you, in silent hill

edit: :(

Ahh this gif again, back in the old schadenfruede thread this guy started a huge derail exactly like this one.

It kinda became a meme to post it when people were having a dumb derail because they got too invested in a loving 5 second video.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

RandomFerret posted:

It's a D&D monster called a Beholder.

Doctor Zero
Sep 21, 2002

Would you like a jelly baby?
It's been in my pocket through 4 regenerations,
but it's still good.

The way to stop a derail is to just post pics. :justpost:

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

madeintaipei posted:

Can confirm. The local Greek restaurant is owned and operated by Armenian-Americans.

Why, you may ask, do they not call it an Armenian restaurant? The answer I got is that Armenians and Greeks in the area already know that it is Armenian, and no one else would care to know the difference. Their humor may be dry but the food is not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52YOsjGINSc

Moo the cow
Apr 30, 2020

RandomFerret posted:

Lobok posted:

It's a D&D monster called a Beholder.

You got one.

Nicely done, I must admit.

AFewBricksShy
Jun 19, 2003

of a full load.

RandomFerret posted:

I didn't get it until you posted this.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

I thought it was the weird thing from Big Trouble in Little China

EFB

AFewBricksShy has a new favorite as of 16:11 on Jun 23, 2020

Qwezz
Dec 19, 2010

I'm feeling some good vibrations!
I didn't get why it was Belle. thinking of it just like a name as any other.

Then I made the connection

McPhearson
Aug 4, 2007

Hot Damn!

Qwezz posted:

I didn't get why it was Belle. thinking of it just like a name as any other.

Then I made the connection

Now it's no wonder that her name means "Beauty". Her looks have got no parallel.

Pope Hilarius II
Nov 10, 2008

Mierenneuker posted:

Urbanus is a Flemish comedian. He also has a long-running series of comic books. I guess they based this version of Monopoly solely on his stand-up shows and they got someone's nephew to draw the artwork.

He also turned into an unfunny right-wing shithead about 15 years ago. Both evolutions happened in parallel, too.

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

McPhearson posted:

Now it's no wonder that her name means "Beauty". Her looks have got no parallel.

they do have a perpendicular, however

Qwezz
Dec 19, 2010

McPhearson posted:

It's a part of the lyrics. And beholders have only one eye.

:golfclap::golfclap:

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Standard beholders have eleven eyes and furthermore

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

McPhearson posted:

Beauty is stored in the Belles.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

marshmallow creep posted:

I mean it's Low Cost Cosplay, not Free Cosplay.

How much can an apple cost? 10 dollars?
https://mobile.twitter.com/redditships/status/1270026100572332035

Qwezz
Dec 19, 2010

Those are just like Medusa's snakes. A component of, and thus don't really count. In this TED talk I will explain-

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

McPhearson posted:

It's a pity and a shame that Qwezz had to search the name. It's half the movie's title, loving hell

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

The introduction of a beholder would have greatly simplified the movie as their central eye projects an anti magic cone which would have ended the permanent polymorph spell placed on the beast and other members of the castle household.

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!
https://twitter.com/SoDebNair/status/1275239426688462851?s=20

Qwezz
Dec 19, 2010

Pissed Ape Sexist posted:

It's a pity and a shame that Qwezz had to search the name. It's half the movie's title, loving hell

I didn't had to search the names' definition. The knowledge of it is present in my brain. But it wasn't clear to me at first glance. a :thatsthejoke: moment personified. Planes were taking off over my scalp that low was the air pressure above it.

gbut
Mar 28, 2008

😤I put the UN🇺🇳 in 🎊FUN🎉

The year of our Lard

Only registered members can see post attachments!

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

gbut posted:

The year of our Lard

___/

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Qwezz posted:

I didn't had to search the names' definition. The knowledge of it is present in my brain. But it wasn't clear to me at first glance. a :thatsthejoke: moment personified. Planes were taking off over my scalp that low was the air pressure above it.

Qwezz, if you're for real it's amazing. And I can't quite tell you, but... you'll see

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
M.A.S.H.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

Nastyman posted:

PYF Funny Pictures: I don't mind the hidden penis, so long as it's not circumcized

d3lness
Feb 19, 2011

Unicorns are metal. Gundanium alloy to be exact...

Literally a worse version of this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uGWkBK161Q

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Oh I didn't realise dicks was a shop and I thought it was meant to be funny because he'd just said dicks to be random

It's still not amazing but w/e

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

bike tory posted:

Oh I didn't realise dicks was a shop and I thought it was meant to be funny because he'd just said dicks to be random

It's still not amazing but w/e

You can see the Dick's logo in the video as the camera turns to follow the guy at the end.