Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
There's an army chopper over beauy looking for a big black cat according to rumour wtf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

DumbparameciuM posted:

Moar Belco Penis Owls

Did some outback town council put up the third graders art project or did someone get paid to produce a goofy rear end giant melted owl candle?

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

NVJ glued himself inside the lucky lotto cat costume again

anidavshalom
Jun 10, 2020

Outrail posted:

Did some outback town council put up the third graders art project or did someone get paid to produce a goofy rear end giant melted owl candle?

OK Boomer

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
Belco owl is an homage to Gareth Evans legendary girth

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS

Isaac posted:

This bird came and checked me out when I was having a smoke. Looks like a galah, but its grey

That's a female gang gang cockatoo, they are my fave bird, they make a noise like a squeaky door from a horror film, the male has a cute blossom head

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMqTKA8BxvE

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

how are you allowed to exist but NVJ is not

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
this is from years ago, it was a great bird yard

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VrEWf9H2_s

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

Speaking of weird statues I saw this one walking home from a bar in Lappeenranta in Finland last year

The locals said "take this shortcut way through park" which actually meant "cut through this graveyard at midnight lol"

You'll have to excuse the image quality, I was numerous beverages deep and it was -15 so I was shivering like a motherfucker

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

New Blair witch movie looking alright

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
That statue mid suplex? Nice.

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS

tardwrangler posted:

this is from years ago, it was a great bird yard

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VrEWf9H2_s

Such cuties

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I hope the gang gangs visit again

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

GANG ACTIVITY

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
wild bird mix with plenty of black sunflower seed. They'll tell their mates.
Ive got another nest full of baby rosellas in the wall, you can hear them at night

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Like that the NSW Premier finally said what we we've all been thinking.for years.

Just don't interact with people from Victoria.

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
the anglesea look

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

Infinitum posted:

Like that the NSW Premier finally said what we we've all been thinking.for years.

Probably the only sane thing she's done or said in her entire premiership tbh

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

Infinitum posted:

It's easy to identify a Victorian just say 'potato scallop' and they'll correct you immediately.

DPM
Feb 23, 2015

TAKE ME HOME
I'LL CHECK YA BUM FOR GRUBS

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

It's easy to identify a Victorian just say 'potato scallop' and they'll correct you immediately.

Or Schooner of beer

How's that Perma treating you?

DPM fucked around with this message at 08:48 on Jun 23, 2020

ili
Jul 26, 2003

Don't even need to do that, if you go anywhere with one they'll constantly tell you how the coffee/food/culture/graffiti/heady taste of their own farts is soooo much better in Melbourne.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Loving that the rest of the country is slowly reopening, and Victoria will be penned in like a zoo.

What else would you call it?

Bill Posters
Apr 27, 2007

I'm tripping right now... Don't fuck this up for me.

Go on, show us on the doll where the hipster touched you.

Korgan
Feb 14, 2012

I want to thank you for using correct for educating the ignorant savages of the less populated hinterlands of the potato cake's proper name

ili posted:

Don't even need to do that, if you go anywhere with one they'll constantly tell you how the coffee/food/culture/graffiti/heady taste of their own farts is soooo much better in Melbourne.

He said after several non-Victorians raced to be the first to try to insult another innocent state that did nothing wrong. Trust a Queenslander to be a big ol' hypocrite

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Queensland did nothing wrong

Queensland did nothing right either.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Got em

Korgan
Feb 14, 2012

EoinCannon
Aug 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I saw some gang gangs the other day, inner east of Melbourne
Tried to upload with android awful app for first time so hopefully it works...

luncheon meat
Oct 11, 2007

Brendan Jones, 42, Bendigo
west coast reconfirmed best coast sorry suckers

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

EoinCannon posted:

I saw some gang gangs the other day, inner east of Melbourne
Tried to upload with android awful app for first time so hopefully it works...

It worked, nice birb

anidavshalom
Jun 10, 2020

DumbparameciuM posted:

How's that Perma treating you?

Check out this snitch. What a cop.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Welp. If the forum dies in the next 24 hours, it's been nice knowing you all.

Bill Posters
Apr 27, 2007

I'm tripping right now... Don't fuck this up for me.

Carth Dookie posted:

Welp. If the forum dies in the next 24 hours, it's been nice knowing you all.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Why, what’s going on?

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

hambeet posted:

Why, what’s going on?

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3928980&pagenumber=1&perpage=40

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Lol yeah I just saw that after I decided to leave the comfort of my book marked threads

Thanks anyway

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

if it all goes bye bye the best part was posting ITT and it’s predecessors ✌️

ili
Jul 26, 2003

It's been a pleasure posting with most of you. I just wish NVJ were here with us at the end of all things.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Korgan
Feb 14, 2012

Who's organising the off-site?