Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

I have a whole album of these. That was a weird time in my life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Telebite
Aug 23, 2018

Yikeseroni

Hot Stunt
Oct 2, 2009

demostars posted:

if anyone wants to post tubgirl it's the only classic internet shock image i've somehow managed to avoid my whole internet life even if i'm pretty sure i've seen a lovely mspaint of it so i know what to expect.

There you go buddy.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:

Ice Phisherman posted:

he's just a landlord
maos??

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

It's pretty appropriate for the forums to crash in 2020 of all years, but I was expecting widespread infrastructure collapse, not because a spineless sponge can't stop committing domestic abuse

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-q6KWnwsZuc

weed cat
Dec 23, 2010

weed cat is back, and he loves to suck dick

:sueme:

BrokenGameboy posted:

The worst part about this is making me realize 4chan might outlive something awful

it was tough to look at shmorky's twitter and see that they redpilled or their irony/online-ness became terminal

and per se and
May 17, 2020

demostars posted:

if anyone wants to post tubgirl it's the only classic internet shock image i've somehow managed to avoid my whole internet life even if i'm pretty sure i've seen a lovely mspaint of it so i know what to expect.

Ask and ye shall receive

Only registered members can see post attachments!

wild drama llama
Jun 18, 2020
if i was lowtax's girlfriend i could totally beat the poo poo out of him tbh

RC Bandit
Sep 7, 2012

Hanson: It's Time

Grimey Drawer
Let me spread my link fully open

https://discord.gg/ZQ9tyk

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Mass migration can't happen. Given different sections of the forum seem to want to shut other bits down I can't see them all banding together to put a new site up instead of splintering into various ones.

Like think of the folks who were cool with death threats aimed at political figures in dnd, that won't fly with other parts of the forum.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Hotel Soap is super proud of his little perfumed balls that never get dirty or stinky
Groverhause neverforget

gay picnic defence
Oct 5, 2009

I'M CONCERNED ABOUT A NUMBER OF THINGS

demostars posted:

im sure we've gotten one of these before in this thread but we deserve another meatspin

if anyone wants to post tubgirl it's the only classic internet shock image i've somehow managed to avoid my whole internet life even if i'm pretty sure i've seen a lovely mspaint of it so i know what to expect. gently caress it, we should have a lemon party in here too

e: also lol that simply gay sex was one of the most notorious shock images on the internet at one point

barbecue at the folks
Jul 20, 2007

Frankly, I'm not completely opposed to the idea of just burying the SA servers in the desert and leaving a note saying

This place is not a place of honor…no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here… nothing valued is here. What is here is dangerous and repulsive to us. This message is a warning about danger. The danger is in a particular location… it increases toward a center… the center of danger is here… it's the webmaster, he abuses women

A reboot or a completely new site with a fresh forums software and fresh management could be a good thing in the long run, we all know that we are posting on the internet forum equivalent of a native american burial ground and the all those load-bearing slurs are going to give in at some point.

Tsietisin
Jul 2, 2004

Time passes quickly on the weekend.

Aginor posted:

Ah meatspin! We had some good times together shocking our friends!

I had a friend who at a LAN party tried to go for a high score.

DeathCrabForCutie
Jul 14, 2019
oh fuc-

Digamma-F-Wau posted:

I thought the kiwifarms origin story was that it was a buncha chris chan wiki guys deciding to broaden their scope

No yeah basically. And then a ton of them decided that all trans people were good enough lolcows.

For every one justified drama thread there's at least five "eeew look at this trans person just minding their own business!!! have you ever seen something so disgusting???" threads.

Also open unironic nazis last time I checked.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
i never noticed she was wearing a mask before lol

demostars
Apr 8, 2020

Hot Stunt posted:

There you go buddy.

hjk posted:

Ask and ye shall receive

lol ya basically

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

corgski posted:

A bunch of hippies that turned out to have a racism problem when BLM came to town.

Well that sucks

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

Ice Phisherman posted:

I'd throw down some cash to turn SA into a posting co-op in order to make Lowtax go away. He's got the keys, but that's it. At this point he's just a landlord and has been collecting rent for a long time. Buy him out, send him off. The community exists in large part in spite of him, not because of him.

A-yup. Let's do this.

magimix
Dec 31, 2003

MY FAT WAIFU!!! :love:
She's fetish efficient :3:

Nap Ghost
So long, GamingGarbage Patreon membership.

Attack on Princess
Dec 15, 2008

To yolo rolls! The cause and solution to all problems!

gay picnic defence posted:

Probably should back up the SAclopedia to I guess, a lot of forums lore in there and it would be a shame to lose it

I doubt we can salvage much before he wakes and this goes nuclear. It's been a wild ride. Treasure the memories.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Ah memories.

I love you guys

wild drama llama
Jun 18, 2020
i'd gone my whole life without seeing tubgirl and now she's manifested unto me seven times in a single page. surely these are the times that were foretold

Magmarashi
May 20, 2009

juggalo baby coffin posted:

as bad as kiwi farms is its not as bad as helldump was. i'm not saying kiwi farms is good, but helldump randomly doxed teens and sent their erotic yoshi fanart to their schools and poo poo.

That doesn't even sound half as bad as the poo poo KF does, which already includes doxing teens

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

magimix posted:

good job, you were lookin like a monkey fuckin a football out there.

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Saoshyant posted:

A-yup. Let's do this.

Yeah I'm sure lowtax will be happy to hand over his forum. Good luck with this idea that isn't stupid

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

The Kins posted:

Realtalk: Give ARCHIVETEAM a quick buzz. They'll swoop in and back up everything, probably wracking up a hefty bandwidth bill in the bargain. I mean, they backed up Geocities. Geocities!

gonna crosspost this across the forum if you don't mind

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOi_kZffAho

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

magimix posted:

“The first half dozen domestic violences are AOK, but this crosses a line” the terminally woke goon cried out

Dogmeat
Jun 20, 2003

Woof!

anyone got beecock? oddly it's the one i haven't been able to find all these years later.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Silly goose, you're here forever.

If you want groverhaus content you’re in luck, DIY just got a discord

https://discord.gg/agjuZJ

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

magimix posted:

lmao what's with your avatar

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
i hope tubgirls doing okay

i hope shes made sound financial decisions and has a balcony she can sit on and drink tea

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

barbecue at the folks posted:

Frankly, I'm not completely opposed to the idea of just burying the SA servers in the desert and leaving a note saying

This place is not a place of honor…no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here… nothing valued is here. What is here is dangerous and repulsive to us. This message is a warning about danger. The danger is in a particular location… it increases toward a center… the center of danger is here… it's the webmaster, he abuses women

A reboot or a completely new site with a fresh forums software and fresh management could be a good thing in the long run, we all know that we are posting on the internet forum equivalent of a native american burial ground and the all those load-bearing slurs are going to give in at some point.

Honestly yeah. I think anyone who has any real social contact with people from here has them on discord on whatever so it'd be real easy to verify who the people you know are. For everyone else, I mean, as long as the posting standards are about the same who cares who posted what and when. It might even end some of these moronic posting grudges people seem to hold.

DeathCrabForCutie
Jul 14, 2019
oh fuc-
We have evolved past the need for a lowtax

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
If the forums die before the trump saga is complete, I'm going to lose my loving mind.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Let’s start a posting co-op I’m sure lowtax will just give up his revenue source to a bunch of dumbfucks with no plan or capital for the $278.92 you raised on gofundme

Hot Stunt
Oct 2, 2009

Maybe the next forums should strive to be Something Adequate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aginor
Aug 1, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
If it dies I'll just go to kiwi farms. They seem like a friendly bunch.