Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PoizenJam
Dec 2, 2006

Damn!!!
It's PoizenJam!!!
Wonder what the cost of the SomethingAwful domain will be in 5 years?

Rip forums

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeathCrabForCutie
Jul 14, 2019
oh fuc-

fool of sound posted:

i wish i had anything to add other than i wish the forums and community i enjoy weren't attached to lowtax

Lowtax was always unironically the worst part of SA tbh

Only registered members can see post attachments!

LePoissonDeNoel
Jan 4, 2005

he sees you when
you're sleeping

he sees you when
you're sleeping

he sees you when
you're sleeping

he sees you when
you're sleeping

Avynte posted:

forums gonna be joining vilerat soon

that groverhaus in the sky :angel:

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

If you’re not using this thread to just randomly post images you have on your devices you’ve gently caress up
I went into my misc images folder and scrolled to a random location in the 35,000 images and clicked a random image and here you go

PoizenJam
Dec 2, 2006

Damn!!!
It's PoizenJam!!!

Avynte posted:

forums gonna be joining vilerat soon

:(

pretty depressing that a man who loved mocking right wing e-mail forwards got turned into one.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

someone please just buy it

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

How would the dog wear goggles and even more than that, who makes the goggles?

Counterparts posted:

:(

pretty depressing that a man who loved mocking right wing e-mail forwards got turned into one.

on the flip side he loved doing awful racist posts and he inspired a lot more of them with his death

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Hotel Soap is super proud of his little perfumed balls that never get dirty or stinky

FizFashizzle posted:

someone please just buy it

The SA onlyfans

Spookydonut
Sep 13, 2010

"Hello alien thoughtbeasts! We murder children!"
~our children?~
"Not recently, no!"
~we cool bro~
i'd rather the forums die and the entire post history is lost forever than lowtax get some golden parachute payout/buyout of the forums.

Cosmic Cat
Mar 3, 2008
That decade sure went by fast. Thanks to most of you for being way more funny and articulate than me and entertaining us lurkers. Would have been nice for it to continue in this form, but this all had to happen.

mrfart
May 26, 2004

Dear diary, today I
became a captain.

Eh! Frank posted:

Somehow I've only ever seen this in small thumbnail form, this is my first time seeing it in it's full-sized glory.

Gross.

I can't even here, at the end of the road, find anything funny about shock images like that.
I just wonder what happened to her. Nothing too great, I'm guessing.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
Smorky, Aatrack, Lowtax...rest in piss

BurgerQuest
Mar 17, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

mrfart posted:

I can't even here, at the end of the road, find anything funny about shock images like that.

her honour is intact, the vagina blurred

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Lowtax is an abuser but this thread is beautiful

DelilahFlowers
Jan 10, 2020

How about instead of posting shock memes we post this: https://www.archiveteam.org/

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>

Android Blues posted:

actually kind of hot, on reflection

like those dudes probably threw bricks at cops at stonewall or something cool like that

they're role models, if anything

Cosmic Cat posted:

That decade sure went by fast. Thanks to most of you for being way more funny and articulate than me and entertaining us lurkers. Would have been nice for it to continue in this form, but this all had to happen.

C'est la vie, cheers

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
The nazi page

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos

Herstory Begins Now posted:

like those dudes probably threw bricks at cops at stonewall or something cool like that

they're role models, if anything

Careful friend, you don't want to approach anything that would be considered effective action, that would be bad.

PoizenJam
Dec 2, 2006

Damn!!!
It's PoizenJam!!!

juggalo baby coffin posted:

on the flip side he loved doing awful racist posts and he inspired a lot more of them with his death

Hmmmm... this fits my schema of the late 2000s/early 2010s SA, sure

LePoissonDeNoel
Jan 4, 2005

he sees you when
you're sleeping

he sees you when
you're sleeping

he sees you when
you're sleeping

he sees you when
you're sleeping

mrfart posted:

sad to say, but based on the arc I don't think she got out of the way

Zeniel
Oct 18, 2013
Oh.

Oh no.

:smith:

This place has been such a joy from the rest of the internet.

Someone do tell where the eventually great goon exodus ends up. Your good people.

fanfic insert
Nov 4, 2009
lowtax' favorite page number

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
Uwe Boll should buy the forums

Filthy Haiku
Oct 22, 2010

i am shattering like glass

but at least
i have

springy ride
So who else thinks that Lowtax is gonna try to do a chud heel turn and try to play up the 'cancel culture' thing?

Dogmeat
Jun 20, 2003

Woof!

Spookydonut posted:

i'd rather the forums die and the entire post history is lost forever than lowtax get some golden parachute payout/buyout of the forums.

ideally it would go to child support and his like 100K in back taxes

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

FFS

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

Funk In Shoe
Apr 20, 2008

Waiting in line, Mr. Haydon told me it is a wheel not meant for lovers but for infants, lifting people and letting them swing, putting the world on display from up high

Yo mods please can you be on the actual right side of history here and shut down the forums so that the only active thread is the one documenting the (latest) example of Lowtax beating and abusing (yet another) woman?

I think by now whatever entertainment value this place may provide its dwindling user base, is not enough to warrant literally funding the life style of a serial abuser who keeps importing women as mods and administrators and then beating the poo poo out of them and sending them to womens shelters.

PoizenJam
Dec 2, 2006

Damn!!!
It's PoizenJam!!!

Filthy Haiku posted:

So who else thinks that Lowtax is gonna try to do a chud heel turn and try to play up the 'cancel culture' thing?

Is there enough of a pre-installed userbase to pull a reverse Obama and flip the forums back to predominantly right wing?

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

that avatar is kinda weird all things considered

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
god drat poo poo is insane

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Going to bed soon. Will be interesting to see if the forum still exists when I wake up and what taxman's patreon gets down to.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

VideoGames posted:

Installing VLC media player.

Fuckin lmao

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
I dont think i'll sleep much tonight

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Counterparts posted:

Is there enough of a pre-installed userbase to pull a reverse Obama and flip the forums back to predominantly right wing?

the only person "right wing" left on this site is me, and I'm not right wing and I think lowtax should be shot into the sun rear end first

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

Funk In Shoe
Apr 20, 2008

Waiting in line, Mr. Haydon told me it is a wheel not meant for lovers but for infants, lifting people and letting them swing, putting the world on display from up high

lmao goons are paying lowtax 6.5.k every month to play video games and beat women he's made GBS mods.

cancel your patreons lmfao.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Funk In Shoe posted:

Yo mods please can you be on the actual right side of history here and shut down the forums so that the only active thread is the one documenting the (latest) example of Lowtax beating and abusing (yet another) woman?

I think by now whatever entertainment value this place may provide its dwindling user base, is not enough to warrant literally funding the life style of a serial abuser who keeps importing women as mods and administrators and then beating the poo poo out of them and sending them to womens shelters.

How exactly do mods “shut down the forums”

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

this thread is the gamesmaster anthony birthday of shock images

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Renwick Customer
Aug 19, 2008
Grimey Drawer
wowzers trousers